I am tired of this and DONE!

• 4 Replies

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show all replies

Re: I am tired of this and DONE!

• on: January 01, 2013, 06:45:18 PM
I don't know you all but I can't trust anyone anymore and when I say anyone I am including family tweets/TS/Front/MJ's FB and so on.... I am really done too.
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 01, 2013, 07:12:23 PM
Lets just wait and see what happens. All those lessons, signs, come on they werent for nothing. Sorry for being positive, but I think we need to just hold our breath and wait instead of pigeon holing TS right away....

I may be wrong and he may be a huge fraud. But lets just wait. Its highly likely that there is more to his story.

TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with.

Proverbs.13:12 "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick"

The downside of hope is the disappointment when what is looked forward to with longing does not materialize. A person may be promised something, and there may be much expectation on this promise. However, if it does not materialize -- and particularly if one has already began to plan on this promise -- it can truly make one "sick."

We need to ride this wave and not put up the perimiters of this hoax (the dates etc) it is not up to us to write the conclusion of the story...

All the best to all. Please hang in there. I am sorry that this is so difficult for some. My heart goes out to you.

:bearhug:

Don't be sorry for being positive that's a great virtue, thank you for your support and for being positive in dark moments.  :bearhug:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:14:37 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 04, 2013, 06:47:54 PM
TS is confusing us more than ever before!! Now it's hard to tell what was false information. Was it his statement about Elvis or was it the redirects for the signs of the EOW!? Or was it may be the DWD theory? It will be really hard for most of us to believe his posts after he has predicted the wrong bam dates. It would have been better if he never mentioned any date for MJ's BAM. At least we believed most of his theories about so many things related to the hoax. Why is he intentionally confusing us!?? Being lunatics in the eyes of the world is hard enough, I believe!  :-\

Do we really want to believe something that is wrong? I think its a good thing he gave the date. It means some of his posts can be taken with a grain of salt. Which ones exactly, that is conundrum.

I think he is confusing us on purpose. I dont think he is here to help or guide I think he is here to create uncertainty of what real and whats not in this game.

Could be wrong, but imo its a tactic to keep is going without an expiry date. Look how many times we have rehased the same topics and yet still talk about them. (what went in the ambulance, for ex)

I wonder if he confuses us so that 'all this' can be extended until MJ actually bams...

dunno...

So if TS is trying to confuse us to keep us around the hoax, why did Paris and Front come up with those "COMPLICATIONS" tweet and post?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:49:09 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 05, 2013, 12:37:30 PM
Sunset, clarification: I dont think the sole purpose is to make us confused. I think that is just a by product. I think the lesson is the truth is often unknown, and yet people reach their conclusions and version of the truth and 'believe something' without sold evidence and often find it amongst lies and fake INFORMation. A running theme in MJs life. We are experiencing it here on forum. So much confusion is being created by our online friends and Jacksons, we are trying to arrive at the best version of the truth based on fake information and no proof.

It's actually kind of Ironic.

EDIT: Also, I dont think that this is the ONLY lesson. I think there are many lessons, just as there are reasons behind the online interaction, some known to us others unbeknownst

It could be, thanks for sharing anyway.