Re: I am tired of this and DONE!
January 04, 2013, 07:55:42 PM

TS_comments
Army of LOVE
[Add To Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats
Join Date: February 2, 2011, 12:45:08 Local AMHora: January 5, 2013, 2:47:20 AMActividad:
0.4%
Last Active: December 31, 2012, 10:57:44 PM

TS was watching! I'm curious to know when will do a post  :icon_question:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 09:55:56 PM
Sunset, clarification: I dont think the sole purpose is to make us confused. I think that is just a by product. I think the lesson is the truth is often unknown, and yet people reach their conclusions and version of the truth and 'believe something' without sold evidence and often find it amongst lies and fake INFORMation. A running theme in MJs life. We are experiencing it here on forum. So much confusion is being created by our online friends and Jacksons, we are trying to arrive at the best version of the truth based on fake information and no proof.

It's actually kind of Ironic.

EDIT: Also, I dont think that this is the ONLY lesson. I think there are many lessons, just as there are reasons behind the online interaction, some known to us others unbeknownst
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 10:28:24 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 05, 2013, 11:37:30 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sunset, clarification: I dont think the sole purpose is to make us confused. I think that is just a by product. I think the lesson is the truth is often unknown, and yet people reach their conclusions and version of the truth and 'believe something' without sold evidence and often find it amongst lies and fake INFORMation. A running theme in MJs life. We are experiencing it here on forum. So much confusion is being created by our online friends and Jacksons, we are trying to arrive at the best version of the truth based on fake information and no proof.

It's actually kind of Ironic.

EDIT: Also, I dont think that this is the ONLY lesson. I think there are many lessons, just as there are reasons behind the online interaction, some known to us others unbeknownst

It could be, thanks for sharing anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

January 05, 2013, 12:02:40 PM

TS_comments
Army of LOVE
[Add To Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats
Join Date: February 2, 2011, 12:45:08 Local AMHora: January 5, 2013, 2:47:20 AMActividad:
0.4%
Last Active: December 31, 2012, 10:57:44 PM

TS was watching! I'm curious to know when will do a post  :icon_question:

IF he would be legit and somthing might have happened , could be checking to see if anyone noticed.   :-\ who the heck knows  :Pulling_hair:

this brings me to thoughts of dick clarks news years rockin eve. was anyone paying attention at about 11:30? not sayin' i was or saw anything ( was at someone elses house and not really watching) , just thinking of the crystal ball, 11;30 clock ect. and that you have seen me of late bit.  :Pulling_hair:

one other thing that has been eating at me about a couple of remarks made by front and ts. front about the sweater jermaine was wearing ( of the forum colors) and ts comment to mj about posting on his thread. being a fan of sarcasm i have to say i could easily see each of those as such. so is it possible that they could actually be working against each other , here in the same place , if either of them has any knowledge any more than the rest of us in the first place? sorry for my babbling on  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

emulik

January 05, 2013, 01:08:25 PM
@Sue - I am sorry for your loss. I understand real life needs you to be there.
The same happens to many of us.
I also am not sure about MJ being dead or alive, even if everything seems to point to a hoax. We love him so much and this is not going to change. and that is important.
I hope some day we'll have reasons to be happy for him, to know that he's OK, no matter where he is.
I am with you on that Gina, one day we will see, hopefully!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

January 05, 2013, 05:11:27 PM
Hi there !
This post made me want to answer because i had this talk with another believer few days ago. she was disappointed because she had hopes for Michael to return in this christmas//new year time.
The things is : we are almost 4 year from MJ's becoming the new lord of the ring and disappearing like Bilbo the hobbit lol (there is no clue in what i say, do not lose timing studying Lord of the ring lol) I'm just reading the book right now lol

Since this time we had A LOT of BAM's day, some were announced by people we have no idea of the true identity and no idea of the true reason they are here, being good or evil. there has been many people on this forum and in hoax world who started rumors about some special day. Sometime believer only decided to massively put their hopes on some special day like easter, christmas, june 25 etc etc just because it sounded like a light to follow, something to hang on because everything around seems dark.

We have no REAL idea what happened, why, how, if MJ will be back. All we have is made of clues that we studied and we made theories out of them and it gave strengh to our faith.

BUT you must never forget that the most powerfull thing you have is this faith !
You must ask yourself those questions

- if Michael never planned any come back, does that mean he is dead ?
- if i was given any proof that Michael is dead, would i believe them ? would i stop investigate on it and just believe them ?
- if i had no new clue, no idea about anything about MJ's life, would that mean he is dead  ?

All I can say is that it is human to try to find something that would "comfort" (not sure for translation) in our belief. We all need little light sometime. But i can't assure you that the light is in you ! not in other people's words.

I'm not really on the forum anymore because i have my life to live and i  cannot spend as much time as i wish on here. Also i'm fed up with pretenders, fake knowers, attention seekers... they are energy eater, they take your time, your happiness, your energy and they turn you into sheeps, waiting for some new clue to be given. You must take yourself out of this circle. I doubt Michael wanted to become a sheep guardian. He loves people and i think he loves what people do with their life, not what they plan to do with HIS life.

If you think Michael is not dead on june 25, 2009, then you are a believer and nothing will change it, even Michael not coming back. You will always be a believer and you will always keep Michael in your heart. You will KNOW, because you FEEL you know. This only must keep you up.

Michael must be somewhere outthere, whatever he's doing, whatever people might say/pretend they know about his next move. If you believe this, then your faith is safe. Never let someone put your faith down ;)

I do believe something happened and i do believe we are not told the truth. I know some people lead us on some roads, being right or wrong. exploring those roads must not keep you away from your original belief that MJ is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Jos

January 05, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
 :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

January 05, 2013, 06:28:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(i didn't expect such answer, i was lmao when i came back here lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions