blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: I am tired of this and DONE!
January 02, 2013, 03:05:38 PM
I can say only one thing: I never tire of waiting . I firmly believe in Michael,in the clues that he always sends....is not easy to make the BAM as it was not easy to make June 25....so ,the only thing we can do now is wait with all our L.O.V.E. :bearhug: ...the surprises do not miss !!!!  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 02, 2013, 03:50:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my few posts but felt the need to add my little bit.

I have followed TS and Front with "interest" rather than belief and enjoyed most of what they have had to say.  I'm not religious so all posts that followed that route didn't really mean a great deal to me, nor did I read them fully but I do appreciate people have their beliefs and I fully respect that.  If I had to say I have a belief in anything I would say it is love and a lot of the times when people talk about God, Jesus etc. I substitute the name for the word love, and more times than not it fits perfectly - for me anyway  :icon_e_smile:

I truly don't know whether I believe Michael is dead or alive (sorry  :icon_e_sad: ) but I have been here pretty much from the beginning (on the old forum first) and something or someone led me here.  There were so many strange things about THAT day which made me doubt it had really happened the way described, or at all.  These days I do wonder if I am making things fit (hoax clues) simply because I would like to believe them.   Will we ever really know what happened, what the truth is and whether or not he really is with us?  I don't know but I will continue to watch because I find it fascinating and the way you guys put your brains to use simply blows me away - amazing   :smiley_abuv:

Personally, I am glad to see the back of 2012 - it was cr*p for me.  My darling mum, who I visited and stayed with for a week in April, suddenly became very ill and passed away on 6th June.  I moved away from the UK in 2008 so it was not as easy to be with her but I did go back and forth and spent alot of time with her before she passed.  I have a huge cloud over me though because I left her, on her own, in that horrible hospital bed, 4 days before she died.  She was insistent that I came "home" because "your husband needs you" and it was the start of our busiest time of the year.  I will never, ever, ever forget the look on her face as I walked away and turned back about 4 times to see her watching me leave and waving with a smile, despite how ill she was.  She was amazing to the end but how I wish I had stayed with her.  My husband keeps telling me that she wouldn't have wanted anyone watching her fade away but I wish I had gone with my gut instinct and not left her on her own.

The only consolation I have about that day is that my youngest daughter went to visit her and seeing how ill she was, told my mum "it's time you went to Granddad, he has been without you for a long time now.  Sleep tight Grandma, I love you loads".  Half an hour after she left, my mum died and I do wonder if she was just waiting for someone to tell her she could let go.  She was 86 so had had a good life but it doesn't make it any easier does it  :icon_e_sad:

My youngest daughter (same one) had a dreadful start to the year with things I won't go into here but has come through it and announced just after my mum died that her and her long-term partner were expecting a baby next year.  I was lucky enough to be back in the UK when she went for her first scan and went with her and guess what - TWINS  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:  I think my mum may well be looking down on us and has sent us all something very positive to focus on - she would hate us all being so unhappy.

I'm so sorry for this long, drawn out post - I was only going to say a few bits and pieces  :icon_redface:

Anyway, I think what I am trying to say is that although I miss MJ very much (and I'm the same age) I hope, wherever he is, he is happy and healthy.  Life can change in an instant and this past year has really taught me what matters in life - the people you love.  Cherish them whilst they/you are here.

Much love to all and a Very Happy New Year  :beerchug:

Dearest Sue...first let me give you a great big  :bearhug: !

Your post brought tears to my eyes, but please know that your mom may be gone "physically", but she is still watching over you, and she will be with you all to share in those "special" moments, and she will be there when your daughter gives birth!! I know that some may have trouble believing that spirit is all around us, but it is true!!
Please don't feel guilty for not being there when your mom passed, I am sure that she doesn't want you to EVER, EVER, feel guilty for that, so please, let go of any guilt you may feel, as you have absolutely no reason to feel that way!

never be sorry for sharing your feelings with us, as it is a Blessing, not a burden!! Loss is always hard, but you have a lot to look forward to with the birth of your grandbabies! If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM me ok?

I send you so much LOVE and many Blessings, and I will keep you and your family in my Prayers! Thank you for sharing a piece of your heart with us!!

Happy New Year to you dear sister!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2013, 04:09:07 PM
Be tired and be done...or remain hopeful and continue with your beliefs...that's the sheer beauty of our individual free will after all isn't it?  I still firmly believe that it boils down to being able to be strong in ones faith that what we have uncovered/discovered/researched is on solid facts and foundations...versus those who have become obsessed with other peoples opinions of them, their own personal goals or desires and the inability to compartmentalize life.  It's always made me sad to read posts that reflect a writers total immersion into hoaxland to the apparent detriment of things and relationships going on in their real lives.  While I'm pretty sure that Michael wants and needs the support of people who genuinely care about him...I doubt that he wished for others to lose themselves in the process.  That doesn't seem to be very representative of his MO as I've learned about him over these last years. 

I've been a "fan" since the beginning given that we're the same age but I've taken the time (as some of you have no doubt) to learn more about the person he's always been through all those years that I was too busy living my life and raising my children to pay attention to his life.  Needless to say that a lot of what I discovered broke my heart for him...the lengths that people went to to hurt him...the people that he trusted openly turning on him...and still through all of that hatred he continued to try and show patience and compassion for humanity.  That being said...patience and compassion is what I'm giving him in return...he deserves it.  It's simply not possible for any of us to know the full extent of the activities happening behind the curtain and whether or not the best laid plans may sometimes require an emergency adjustment.  Whatever is to be WILL be...and it will be WHEN it's supposed to happen regardless of who whispers dates or makes predictions.  My faith remains undaunted but every person here has to make their own choice and peace with where we are now. 

+1 ain't that the truth!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
Wow - thank you all so much for your lovely, kind words.  I managed to stay fairly dry-eyed when I wrote my post but not after reading your so thoughtful and warm words.  Thank you  :bearhug:
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:22:27 AM by Soosie Woosie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

January 03, 2013, 02:32:37 AM
And we meant every word - Big hugs!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 03, 2013, 06:05:19 AM
@Sue - I am sorry for your loss. I understand real life needs you to be there.
The same happens to many of us.
I also am not sure about MJ being dead or alive, even if everything seems to point to a hoax. We love him so much and this is not going to change. and that is important.
I hope some day we'll have reasons to be happy for him, to know that he's OK, no matter where he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adore

January 03, 2013, 08:01:56 AM

But the notion of literal 'fake informer' or 'fake information' amongst all of the other fake information TS gave out (throw DWD, in there) kinda justifies / answers why there was no bam 31.12.12.

So I am more keen to see what future holds and where we look to next opposed to TS giving an answer, because he sorta already gave it, if I make sense.

Hi Aussie girl ! :)

I'm not sure I'm following you, you mean the answer is that he's a fake informer ?

What if TS won't come back to post new redirects, and the no-bam was his way out of this; maybe he thinks that he's done his part and there's nothing more for us to learn ? (I know that he promised to finish level 7). Just thinking out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

bec

January 03, 2013, 11:31:45 AM
He did finish Level 7. It's Update 7 and Sign 7 that are still pending.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

January 03, 2013, 02:33:57 PM
He did finish Level 7. It's Update 7 and Sign 7 that are still pending.

I don't think he quite finished level 7:

Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.

TS's DWD theory was presented with the assumption that there was an FBI sting and a sting court (with hoax court) was involved but some of the facts given couldn't be proven directly with the hoax - example, there were 2 unknown place-of-deaths in 2009 under the DWD program.  He presented the completed puzzle picture but there were still figurative pieces missing.  There didn't seem be a definitive end to level 7.  But I do realize that my not believing the DWD theory doesn't mean it didn't happen that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 09:50:29 AM

But the notion of literal 'fake informer' or 'fake information' amongst all of the other fake information TS gave out (throw DWD, in there) kinda justifies / answers why there was no bam 31.12.12.

So I am more keen to see what future holds and where we look to next opposed to TS giving an answer, because he sorta already gave it, if I make sense.

Hi Aussie girl ! :)

I'm not sure I'm following you, you mean the answer is that he's a fake informer ?

No. More that he is giving fake information. "If MJ doesnt bam before 01.01.13, know that some of what I have told you is untrue" - Meaning the theories he has endorsed, etc. Not that he himself is a fraud.

When he also quoted paris and Latoya, I think this also meant that they have been throwing out sime misinformation too. Which really none of it is new ground as a) the jacksons have been doing this since 25.05.09 and b) TS already warned not to trust him, nor the hoax and that he will go along with false theories.

I think that because there was no bam on deadline, this verified that he was going along with wrong theories, scenarios, etc.

But thats how I am reading it. Perhaps I am reading it the most palatable way for me to understand.

But I think time will reveal truth.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

diggyon

January 04, 2013, 12:34:04 PM
TS is confusing us more than ever before!! Now it's hard to tell what was false information. Was it his statement about Elvis or was it the redirects for the signs of the EOW!? Or was it may be the DWD theory? It will be really hard for most of us to believe his posts after he has predicted the wrong bam dates. It would have been better if he never mentioned any date for MJ's BAM. At least we believed most of his theories about so many things related to the hoax. Why is he intentionally confusing us!?? Being lunatics in the eyes of the world is hard enough, I believe!  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

flory24

January 04, 2013, 02:04:15 PM
My opinion is that TS is innocent until proven guilty. We just accused him of being fake, but we should wait to see what he has to say. Has the right to reply. I know that  1 year and 4 months ago TS said that MJ will Bam until 01/01/2013, but a lot can happen in a year. I am believer and will be until the end of my life whether or not Michel bam. I know he is alive because of all the contradictions about what happened that day (and the other)

You have been here only for TS said that MJ will BAM until 01/01/2013? or learn the truth about the alleged death of Michael?

:smiley-vault-misc-150:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

January 04, 2013, 05:35:50 PM
TS is confusing us more than ever before!! Now it's hard to tell what was false information. Was it his statement about Elvis or was it the redirects for the signs of the EOW!? Or was it may be the DWD theory? It will be really hard for most of us to believe his posts after he has predicted the wrong bam dates. It would have been better if he never mentioned any date for MJ's BAM. At least we believed most of his theories about so many things related to the hoax. Why is he intentionally confusing us!?? Being lunatics in the eyes of the world is hard enough, I believe!  :-\

Do we really want to believe something that is wrong? I think its a good thing he gave the date. It means some of his posts can be taken with a grain of salt. Which ones exactly, that is conundrum.

I think he is confusing us on purpose. I dont think he is here to help or guide I think he is here to create uncertainty of what real and whats not in this game.

Could be wrong, but imo its a tactic to keep is going without an expiry date. Look how many times we have rehased the same topics and yet still talk about them. (what went in the ambulance, for ex)

I wonder if he confuses us so that 'all this' can be extended until MJ actually bams...

dunno...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 04, 2013, 05:47:54 PM

Do we really want to believe something that is wrong? I think its a good thing he gave the date. It means some of his posts can be taken with a grain of salt. Which ones exactly, that is conundrum.

I think he is confusing us on purpose. I dont think he is here to help or guide I think he is here to create uncertainty of what real and whats not in this game.

Could be wrong, but imo its a tactic to keep is going without an expiry date. Look how many times we have rehased the same topics and yet still talk about them. (what went in the ambulance, for ex)

I wonder if he confuses us so that 'all this' can be extended until MJ actually bams...

dunno...

So if TS is trying to confuse us to keep us around the hoax, why did Paris and Front come up with those "COMPLICATIONS" tweet and post?
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:49:09 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 04, 2013, 05:57:23 PM
I don't have all the answers, just being open minded.

Btw, I dont hink Paris has always and only been giving out false information. Perhaps only at times.
I also don't think TS is giving out only false information.

These are just my opinions and what I am going with as an explanation for everything. I may be wrong.
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:58:12 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal