SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: I am tired of this and DONE!
January 01, 2013, 07:48:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
oh heck i have been tired of it for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time now! still can't shake it though. somethin keeps me stuck here. i think it is murray .can not explain it.
It's 'cause you Rockkk!  :icon_e_wink: :bearhug:
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:49:15 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2013, 07:55:23 PM
I'm kinda now reading TS not so literally... This is now the message I hear from TS's posts in the past re: both bam date and reasons for hoax

"If MJ doesn't bam before 31.12.12, then consider me a fake informer - not limited to the date but all the other FAKE INFORMATION posts and arguments that I made including but not limited what / who went in ambulance / DWD / FBI / etc etc"

I wonder if any of the arguments / levels were only supposed to be taken at face value and not literally, just like bam date. It's almost as if he said, "when MJ doesnt bam on 31.12.12 you will know that much of what I posted was fake"

It matches perfectly well with his admonition a) not to trust him b) not to trust hoax and c) devils advocate.

I can't believe people are getting hurt, sad, leaving over this.. If anything, it is a development.
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:58:12 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 01, 2013, 08:07:01 PM

Paris Jacksoη  ‏@ParisJackson

complications

Thought as much. We need patience ppl.

Thanks for posting Jam :)

Interesting... could mean anything, patience for sure. As I was saying about too many coincidences.

Not surprised if there's complications. hmmmmm  :judge-smiley:   :ghsdf: 
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:08:00 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

January 01, 2013, 08:57:16 PM
Jowayria,
This reminds of an interview wherein Michael about the lessons he learned the hard way , and he answered "Not to trust anybody  "

So true! I love that interview of MJ!  I really believe he is mentoring us through TS/Front.
I am a different person than I was in June 09 because of him, and my life has forever changed, for the better.

Love4Michael
Needless to say that a lot of what I discovered broke my heart for him...the lengths that people went to to hurt him...the people that he trusted openly turning on him...and still through all of that hatred he continued to try and show patience and compassion for humanity.  That being said...patience and compassion is what I'm giving him in return...he deserves it.  It's simply not possible for any of us to know the full extent of the activities happening behind the curtain and whether or not the best laid plans may sometimes require an emergency adjustment.

Very true!

Marumjj, I’m glad you kept your faith, you had me worried for a sec!
Sweetsunset, hang in there!
Aussie and Sim, love you, especially for your strong faith and determination!

Bec
As a dose of tough love.
Agreed.  I think MJ is shaping us through what has happened-- toughening us up, all for love.  Were we too presumptuous, too giddy before?

Aussie
can't believe people are getting hurt, sad, leaving over this.. If anything, it is a development.
Yep!  A twist in the story, start of a new chapter, a cliff hanger... but we know the ending is going to be good!  MJ is the author!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

January 01, 2013, 09:06:26 PM
a part of TIi that has been replaying in my head all morning

ORTEGA: Guys, that's the cue. I'm sorry, are we misunderstanding something here?

BEARDEN: No, we're not misunderstanding. We're sizzling.

BEARDEN: He's sizzling. I'm sizzling.

Michael: He's waiting for my point, it's coming.

ORTEGA: Oh, I thought...  Michael, I was telling them to start when you turn toward the audience. Do you wanna...?

Michael: Oh, no, I wanna turn first, face the audience with nothing.

ORTEGA: Okay.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

curls

January 02, 2013, 03:11:16 AM

I can't believe people are getting hurt, sad, leaving over this.. If anything, it is a development.

For the record, if I'm sad and decide to leave it won't be because MJ didn't bam by the end of 2012, it won't be because I see TS and/or Front as fakes or trolls, it won't be because I suddenly think MJ won't bam at all or that he's dead, it won't be because I'm weak and have lost faith and hope, it won't be because I am not one of the strong ones who will be here to the end - no, if I go it'll be because my life and health needs attention and I've made the tough realisation that my hoax life has been an avoidance tactic. I simply can't sit here for the next X number of weeks/months/years submerged in all things hoax, while my real life collapses around me.  And, at the moment, I don't know if a watered-down, less 'submerged' version of hoax involvement is possible, for me at least!

So Aussie, and others (not singling you out Aussie, just quoting you as yours is the post I just read) who are amazed at those expressing a desire to leave, consider this: maybe there's strength in that desire; maybe the weakness, the easy option, for some (i.e. for me), is in staying for more of the same ad infinitum. We don't know what other factors in people's lives are contributing to their actions.
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:14:37 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 02, 2013, 04:08:39 AM
I'm kinda now reading TS not so literally... This is now the message I hear from TS's posts in the past re: both bam date and reasons for hoax

"If MJ doesn't bam before 31.12.12, then consider me a fake informer - not limited to the date but all the other FAKE INFORMATION posts and arguments that I made including but not limited what / who went in ambulance / DWD / FBI / etc etc"

I wonder if any of the arguments / levels were only supposed to be taken at face value and not literally, just like bam date. It's almost as if he said, "when MJ doesnt bam on 31.12.12 you will know that much of what I posted was fake"

It matches perfectly well with his admonition a) not to trust him b) not to trust hoax and c) devils advocate.

If TS is fake regarding all the updates, why's and how's of hoax, and the redirects, doesn't that leave us nowhere?

just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

January 02, 2013, 04:11:22 AM
Sometimes i think the same and had enough...but then i took a break....and came back. It's such a interesting journey and i agree with MJonmind.....i had learned so much and the hoax changed my way in a positive way.
All the Bam dates makes me  :Pulling_hair:.....
I don't trust anybody, so i have no reason to trust Front or TS or anybody else...i read and wait....it's a kind of entertainment.
If or when Michael makes a Bam ....there are so much actuality changíngs in the world and the family and the partners...i think that you can't make a exact 4 year plan....you can't reherse the BAM and we all know....Michael was often a little bit late... ;D
He will Bam or not, we will see !
Love to everybody  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2013, 04:14:01 AM
One of my few posts but felt the need to add my little bit.

I have followed TS and Front with "interest" rather than belief and enjoyed most of what they have had to say.  I'm not religious so all posts that followed that route didn't really mean a great deal to me, nor did I read them fully but I do appreciate people have their beliefs and I fully respect that.  If I had to say I have a belief in anything I would say it is love and a lot of the times when people talk about God, Jesus etc. I substitute the name for the word love, and more times than not it fits perfectly - for me anyway  :icon_e_smile:

I truly don't know whether I believe Michael is dead or alive (sorry  :icon_e_sad: ) but I have been here pretty much from the beginning (on the old forum first) and something or someone led me here.  There were so many strange things about THAT day which made me doubt it had really happened the way described, or at all.  These days I do wonder if I am making things fit (hoax clues) simply because I would like to believe them.   Will we ever really know what happened, what the truth is and whether or not he really is with us?  I don't know but I will continue to watch because I find it fascinating and the way you guys put your brains to use simply blows me away - amazing   :smiley_abuv:

Personally, I am glad to see the back of 2012 - it was cr*p for me.  My darling mum, who I visited and stayed with for a week in April, suddenly became very ill and passed away on 6th June.  I moved away from the UK in 2008 so it was not as easy to be with her but I did go back and forth and spent alot of time with her before she passed.  I have a huge cloud over me though because I left her, on her own, in that horrible hospital bed, 4 days before she died.  She was insistent that I came "home" because "your husband needs you" and it was the start of our busiest time of the year.  I will never, ever, ever forget the look on her face as I walked away and turned back about 4 times to see her watching me leave and waving with a smile, despite how ill she was.  She was amazing to the end but how I wish I had stayed with her.  My husband keeps telling me that she wouldn't have wanted anyone watching her fade away but I wish I had gone with my gut instinct and not left her on her own.

The only consolation I have about that day is that my youngest daughter went to visit her and seeing how ill she was, told my mum "it's time you went to Granddad, he has been without you for a long time now.  Sleep tight Grandma, I love you loads".  Half an hour after she left, my mum died and I do wonder if she was just waiting for someone to tell her she could let go.  She was 86 so had had a good life but it doesn't make it any easier does it  :icon_e_sad:

My youngest daughter (same one) had a dreadful start to the year with things I won't go into here but has come through it and announced just after my mum died that her and her long-term partner were expecting a baby next year.  I was lucky enough to be back in the UK when she went for her first scan and went with her and guess what - TWINS  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:  I think my mum may well be looking down on us and has sent us all something very positive to focus on - she would hate us all being so unhappy.

I'm so sorry for this long, drawn out post - I was only going to say a few bits and pieces  :icon_redface:

Anyway, I think what I am trying to say is that although I miss MJ very much (and I'm the same age) I hope, wherever he is, he is happy and healthy.  Life can change in an instant and this past year has really taught me what matters in life - the people you love.  Cherish them whilst they/you are here.

Much love to all and a Very Happy New Year  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

January 02, 2013, 04:27:22 AM

So Aussie, and others (not singling you out Aussie, just quoting you as yours is the post I just read) who are amazed at those expressing a desire to leave, consider this: maybe there's strength in that desire; maybe the weakness, the easy option, for some (i.e. for me), is in staying for more of the same ad infinitum. We don't know what other factors in people's lives are contributing to their actions.

I know ur not singling me out  :icon_e_smile: And get what you're saying. I have had lengths of time away including recently and it's had nothing to do with MJ, bam or TS. I have had to at times drop hoaxing because I believe in family first, always! :icon_e_wink:

I was making reference to those who are wanting to leave because they feel TS is a fraud. I'd just hate to see someone leave prematurely when they could be so close and after all this time they've been here.

I also understand that some feel they need to leave because hoaxing is like a vortex that sucks time and energy away from them and may be something draining for them.

I'm enjoying it. Coming here is energising and stimulating. Best 17 months of my life! But then again I've not been here for three yrs like others. Maybe if I were here for that long I'd have assess How long i was prepared to give to hoaxing. Absolutely take my hat off to the long timers!
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:35:21 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 02, 2013, 04:39:12 AM
Lets just wait and see what happens. All those lessons, signs, come on they werent for nothing. Sorry for being positive, but I think we need to just hold our breath and wait instead of pigeon holing TS right away....

I may be wrong and he may be a huge fraud. But lets just wait. Its highly likely that there is more to his story.

TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with.

Proverbs.13:12 "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick"

The downside of hope is the disappointment when what is looked forward to with longing does not materialize. A person may be promised something, and there may be much expectation on this promise. However, if it does not materialize -- and particularly if one has already began to plan on this promise -- it can truly make one "sick."

We need to ride this wave and not put up the perimiters of this hoax (the dates etc) it is not up to us to write the conclusion of the story...

All the best to all. Please hang in there. I am sorry that this is so difficult for some. My heart goes out to you.

:bearhug:

Don't be sorry for being positive that's a great virtue, thank you for your support and for being positive in dark moments.  :bearhug:

We have to be real and face reality.  TS could be anyone of us on this forum....And yes there unfortunatley are people out there that have nothing better to do than play an emotional rollercoaster with peoples feelings, just for their own selfish gratification and needs...its about power...

JUST LOSE THE IDEA OF A BAM DATE and you should be fine.  There will probably never be a BAM, but maybe Michael just wants you all to know that he is ok now.....LET GO and LET GOD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2013, 05:02:59 AM
Personally, I am glad to see the back of 2012 - it was cr*p for me.  My darling mum, who I visited and stayed with for a week in April, suddenly became very ill and passed away on 6th June.

Soosie, so sorry for your loss. Hope 2013 brings you better times.

Anyway, I think what I am trying to say is that although I miss MJ very much (and I'm the same age) I hope, wherever he is, he is happy and healthy.  Life can change in an instant and this past year has really taught me what matters in life - the people you love.  Cherish them whilst they/you are here.

Totally get what you are saying. I too took time off after losing ppl this year. Made me realise we need to embrace the moments with ones I love and be balanced hoaxing, regardless of how much I love MJ or this grand experience.

Well wishes and sincere sympathies to you Soosie.  :bearhug:

@ thriller4ever. I guess one could say it kind of now leaves us nowhere. But jmo 'nowhere' isn't really anything new. TS stated many a time he will validate false theories. So we were always at this same place of nowhere.

And I don't think all was fake INFORMation. Just parts. What exactly, I'm unsure. But I'm happy to stick around  :icon_e_smile:

I have this growing gut feeling that no one in all this gets ALL of the answers. (Gen pub. Hoaxers. Even MJ close friends, included)

And I've said it before but will mention again, I often wonder if the purpose of levels / signs as well as fronts tidbits, were designed to create more questions rather than give answers. Perhaps that's the point to create more self fuelled rumours / tangents to the story if you will. Goes hand in hand with how the family played it out post 25.06.09. All of those varying accounts, interviews, conflicting pieces of information put out by the family.

Perhaps the point is more confusion, less clarity - which is signature MJ style. (Even if TS never was / is MJ could be from his camp playing according to classic MJ ethos - create uncertainty, hold all the cards!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 02, 2013, 05:06:16 AM
a part of TIi that has been replaying in my head all morning

ORTEGA: Guys, that's the cue. I'm sorry, are we misunderstanding something here?

BEARDEN: No, we're not misunderstanding. We're sizzling.

BEARDEN: He's sizzling. I'm sizzling.

Michael: He's waiting for my point, it's coming.

ORTEGA: Oh, I thought...  Michael, I was telling them to start when you turn toward the audience. Do you wanna...?

Michael: Oh, no, I wanna turn first, face the audience with nothing.

ORTEGA: Okay.

Love it. Thanks Leilani, u lil beacon of shining light  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
January 02, 2013, 12:49:41 PM
One of my few posts but felt the need to add my little bit.

I have followed TS and Front with "interest" rather than belief and enjoyed most of what they have had to say.  I'm not religious so all posts that followed that route didn't really mean a great deal to me, nor did I read them fully but I do appreciate people have their beliefs and I fully respect that.  If I had to say I have a belief in anything I would say it is love and a lot of the times when people talk about God, Jesus etc. I substitute the name for the word love, and more times than not it fits perfectly - for me anyway  :icon_e_smile:

I truly don't know whether I believe Michael is dead or alive (sorry  :icon_e_sad: ) but I have been here pretty much from the beginning (on the old forum first) and something or someone led me here.  There were so many strange things about THAT day which made me doubt it had really happened the way described, or at all.  These days I do wonder if I am making things fit (hoax clues) simply because I would like to believe them.   Will we ever really know what happened, what the truth is and whether or not he really is with us?  I don't know but I will continue to watch because I find it fascinating and the way you guys put your brains to use simply blows me away - amazing   :smiley_abuv:

Personally, I am glad to see the back of 2012 - it was cr*p for me.  My darling mum, who I visited and stayed with for a week in April, suddenly became very ill and passed away on 6th June.  I moved away from the UK in 2008 so it was not as easy to be with her but I did go back and forth and spent alot of time with her before she passed.  I have a huge cloud over me though because I left her, on her own, in that horrible hospital bed, 4 days before she died.  She was insistent that I came "home" because "your husband needs you" and it was the start of our busiest time of the year.  I will never, ever, ever forget the look on her face as I walked away and turned back about 4 times to see her watching me leave and waving with a smile, despite how ill she was.  She was amazing to the end but how I wish I had stayed with her.  My husband keeps telling me that she wouldn't have wanted anyone watching her fade away but I wish I had gone with my gut instinct and not left her on her own.

The only consolation I have about that day is that my youngest daughter went to visit her and seeing how ill she was, told my mum "it's time you went to Granddad, he has been without you for a long time now.  Sleep tight Grandma, I love you loads".  Half an hour after she left, my mum died and I do wonder if she was just waiting for someone to tell her she could let go.  She was 86 so had had a good life but it doesn't make it any easier does it  :icon_e_sad:

My youngest daughter (same one) had a dreadful start to the year with things I won't go into here but has come through it and announced just after my mum died that her and her long-term partner were expecting a baby next year.  I was lucky enough to be back in the UK when she went for her first scan and went with her and guess what - TWINS  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:  I think my mum may well be looking down on us and has sent us all something very positive to focus on - she would hate us all being so unhappy.

I'm so sorry for this long, drawn out post - I was only going to say a few bits and pieces  :icon_redface:

Much love to all and a Very Happy New Year  :beerchug:

Woosie Soosie hello, you've moved me to tears, I understand what you say, I am sorry that your mother is gone, but you see, has received double the love to come, these babies will give you plenty to do, congratulations. I'm glad your heart, feel that MJ is happy and healthy. Thanks for sharing a bit of your life, I wish all the love and light to you, a hug. maru

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 02, 2013, 03:02:44 PM
Curls
For the record, if I'm sad and decide to leave it won't be because MJ didn't bam by the end of 2012, it won't be because I see TS and/or Front as fakes or trolls, it won't be because I suddenly think MJ won't bam at all or that he's dead, it won't be because I'm weak and have lost faith and hope, it won't be because I am not one of the strong ones who will be here to the end - no, if I go it'll be because my life and health needs attention and I've made the tough realisation that my hoax life has been an avoidance tactic. I simply can't sit here for the next X number of weeks/months/years submerged in all things hoax, while my real life collapses around me.  And, at the moment, I don't know if a watered-down, less 'submerged' version of hoax involvement is possible, for me at least!

I hear ya… I will miss you if you go, and I do hope you'll come back to visit occasionally.

2good2btrue, thank you for all you've contributed, but I do understand your position and thinking and will miss you.

Soosie Woosie, I was also moved to tears with your beautiful personal post! I’m so sad you lost your Mom, and glad you have grand-twins on the way!  Much love to you as well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions