I am tired of this and DONE!

• 2 Replies

Offline heartofgold

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: I am tired of this and DONE!

• on: January 01, 2013, 07:59:53 PM
That's probably not a lesson wasted.

TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.

Hi Bec,
Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you

Offline heartofgold

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: I am tired of this and DONE!

• on: January 01, 2013, 08:05:50 PM
That's probably not a lesson wasted.

TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.

Hi Bec,
Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you

with all due respect heart of Gold, MJ didn't fake his death to "escape the chaotic world"

First of all I asked this question to Bec, secondly tell me what did he escape from his family? The Illuminati isn't part of this chaotic world? NWO  is not part of this chaotic world? so tell me why did MJ faked his death?