everlastinglove_MJ

If prosecutors have their way ...Conrad Murray will stay locked up, even though an appeals court could reverse his manslaughter conviction in the death of Michael Jackson.

This first line already shows biased court ruling, based on assumptions and even allegations:  
but prosecutors are quick to point out ... he has 7 kids with 5 women, which does not exactly make him the poster child of stability

It's striking that judge Pastor used similar arguments for flight risk earlier. A judge shouldn't be so opinionated imho.  :suspect:

MJonmind quote:
Obviously CM was innocent because MJ's alive, but MJ's trying to prove a point with this hoax.

Exactly!

LOS ANGELES — A judge who presided over the trial of Michael Jackson’s doctor refused Friday to release him on bail, saying he would be a danger to any community where he might try to practice medicine.

Conrad Murray’s lawyer asked for his release pending appeal of his involuntary manslaughter conviction, but Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor said he saw little chance that Murray would prevail in getting his case overturned.

Pastor made it clear that his view of Murray had not softened since he gave him a tongue-lashing and the maximum four-year sentence in the superstar’s death. He suggested Murray hurt his own chances for freedom in a documentary interview broadcast after the trial saying use of the powerful anesthetic propofol in the home was appropriate.

Jackson died in 2009 of an overdose of the drug that Murray administered in his bedroom as a treatment for insomnia. Expert witnesses testified they never heard of anyone administering the drug outside a hospital.

“I didn’t tell Dr. Murray to give an interview for a documentary,” the judge said. “When he did, I listened to it and saw it and I was concerned about his attitude toward the use of propofol in the home. ... What he believes scares me.”

Pastor also believes Murray, who was born and raised in the Caribbean, would pose a flight risk if he leaves jail. He said the doctor could go to a foreign country that might allow him to practice medicine, and anyone encountering him as a patient would be in danger.

“He was raised in Trinidad and has seven children by five women in different parts of the country, which does not reflect well on his stability,” Deputy District Attorney David Walgren argued during the hearing.

Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan petitioned for Murray to be released on bail, his own recognizance or under house arrest with an electronic ankle bracelet. He and appellate attorney Valerie Wass said Murray should be free during his appeal.

The judge, however, said the defense has not shown there is any substantial legal question likely to result in reversal of the verdict.

“No trial is perfect,” the judge said, but nothing cited by Flanagan rises to the level of legal error.

Flanagan and Wass said the appeal issues would include Pastor’s refusal to sequester the jury and his decision to allow broadcast of the trial. Pastor said he is confident those rulings and others were legally sound.

He also said he would not reconsider the bail request in the future.

“This is my last statement on this matter,” he said.

Under current sentencing guidelines, Murray is likely to serve about half of his four-year term.

Outside court, Flanagan said Murray had lost at least 30 pounds since he went to jail Nov. 7. He said he is held in a single, five-by-eight foot cell with few chances to exercise or go outside.

Murray is considered a high-risk prisoner because of his notoriety.

Wass said she visited Murray and found him in remarkably good spirits.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps there will be a trial about the trial and the justice system  :judge-smiley: One of MJ's hoax purposes :icon_e_geek:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
If prosecutors have their way ...Conrad Murray will stay locked up, even though an appeals court could reverse his manslaughter conviction in the death of Michael Jackson.

does it mean that prosecution is gonna use wrongful ways to make sure Murray's not free?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Are these good news for a BAM? after all prosecutors say CM will stay locked up  :errrr:
Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:17:54 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

Well, Michael Jackson ran and hid, why  Murray not  was going to do it also. :icon_question:.....t :icon_albino:aking into account that he did not kill anyone :icon_geek:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are these good news for a BAM? after all prosecutors say CM will stay locked up  :errrr:

This is true
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, Michael Jackson ran and hid, why  Murray not  was going to do it also. :icon_question:.....t :icon_albino:aking into account that he did not kill anyone :icon_geek:

This is true

I still think there is a connection, I feel that Mj was suppose to BAM december 21 something must have come up and couldn't Murray and MJ CONNECTION FOR SURE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MMcParland Michael McParland
    A very fair documentary. It gave CM the chance to give his version of events in response to charge, and he manifestly failed to take it.

The media was putting out all those stories portraying CM as a loving good doc, while the trial 'proved' he was guilty of manslaughter.
However, during MJ's 2005 trial, the media was putting out stories portraying MJ as a bad guilty person, while the trial proved he was innocent.

This confuses me because if they are trying to prove that the court is right then Murray would be guilty.

This situation does seem to take us back to the 2005 trial, again. And wasn't MJ considered a flight risk too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

I could almost swear to God, that these two pictures are not of the same Murray!! My mother always tells me that the nose is the best impersonator detector! Even the ears look different in both photos!

tell you what seemed funny to me for the longest time, how murray looked like he kind of had black eyes in his mug shot. i started wondering if he didn't get a nose job in between these two times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

This situation does seem to take us back to the 2005 trial, again. And wasn't MJ considered a flight risk too?

Don't know about that, but remember Jermaine's story about having a plane on standby ready to get MJ out of the US forever, if the trial looked like it was going badly for him?

(@Thriller4ever, I sent you a PM)
Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:54:47 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I could almost swear to God, that these two pictures are not of the same Murray!! My mother always tells me that the nose is the best impersonator detector! Even the ears look different in both photos!

tell you what seemed funny to me for the longest time, how murray looked like he kind of had black eyes in his mug shot. i started wondering if he didn't get a nose job in between these two times.

I really believe that Murray is only one person .. the fact that his nose looks smaller or his ears look different doesn't necessarily mean that there are two of him . Let's not forget that his facial expressions also change from one picture to another which actually explains a lot ! In the second picture , he was smiling , so there's no wonder that the muscles around his eyes were more contracted ! it's natural and we don't really have to read into it that much .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

After reading the article I have feeling that Michael needs more time to arrange some important things before he Bam..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

~Souza~Topic starter

Murray will be out of 'prison' in 10 months. No need to worry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you think MJ will show himself before then or after then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Do not worry...da troot will prevail."  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

You keep, your date Bam, in October (4 years to get it right) and considering the article published, I think you're right   :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

You keep, your date Bam, in October (4 years to get it right) and considering the article published, I think you're right   :Pulling_hair:

I think Souza knows something about the BAM because how come she was sure that Michael wasn't gonna BAM by Christmas or New Years?  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions