~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
42 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

If prosecutors have their way ...Conrad Murray will stay locked up, even though an appeals court could reverse his manslaughter conviction in the death of Michael Jackson.

According to new court docs obtained by TMZ ... the California Attorney General is scoffing at Murray's bid for release pending appeal, arguing that he's totally unconvincing when he says he's not a flight risk.  Murray is claiming if he gets out he'll live with his GF/baby mama Nicole Alvarez in Santa Monica, but prosecutors are quick to point out ... he has 7 kids with 5 women, which does not exactly make him the poster child of stability.

And get this ... Murray argued that he can't flee because he's a celeb and therefore can't run and hide.  But prosecutors blanch at the doctor's argument, claiming it would be a travesty to reward him for becoming a celebrity by killing a true celebrity.

Prosecutors also say the fact that Murray has shown no remorse is a red flag that he might continue to be a danger to the community if set free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i sort of just thought to myself i wish someone would tickle this guys feet so we could see what he looks like when he laughs. then it occurred to  me that he always have a stone faced stare  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~Topic starter

i sort of just thought to myself i wish someone would tickle this guys feet so we could see what he looks like when he laughs. then it occurred to  me that he always have a stone faced stare  :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The best is Murray has 7 kids from 5 different women  :thjajaja121: that is hilarious THE FAMOUS NUMBER 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Oooooh ya good one! HA!

(for the most part)

The article certainly don't paint Murray in a positive light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was wondering when we were gonna hear something about the legal proceedings given TS' latest post. I wish this article would have had a bit more info tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[....]but prosecutors are quick to point out ... he has 7 kids with 5 women, which does not exactly make him the poster child of stability.[....]
hummm  :animal0017: Interesting contradictory information about Murray's children !
So now he "allegedly" has 7 kids from 5 women.
Back in 2011 he had 7 kids from 6 women ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
Other sources report him having "at least 7 kids with multiple women".
So they should decide themselves once and for all!  :icon_lol: How many kids does Murray have? and from how many women?  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek:

Quote from: TMZ
And get this ... Murray argued that he can't flee because he's a celeb and therefore can't run and hide.  But prosecutors blanch at the doctor's argument, claiming it would be a travesty to reward him for becoming a celebrity by killing a true celebrity.
loll He's a celeb now !  :icon_lol:
or maybe if Murray is released before MJ BAMs, he will get lynched, so he'd better stay in that "prison" and wait just like us here in the "waiting-room"  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"And get this ... Murray argued that he can't flee because he's a celeb and therefore can't run and hide."

Yeah, we all know you can't run and hide if your a CELEBRITY ( even a REAL one)! :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Yep - I was wondering as well when TMZ might post a story on this.....I am also wondering where this appeal brief story is headed...I'm kinda confused by it (no surprises there really I suppose  :icon_lol:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Interesting how their biggest concern is Murray being a "flight risk".  :icon_e_confused:

Have any of these people been to an airport lately?  :suspect: 

You can't get a block of cheese off the ground without it being scanned and strip searched! :icon_lol:

Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:41:57 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah...Murray is a celebrity alright.  An actor just playing his part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Interesting how their biggest concern is Murray being a "flight risk".  :icon_e_confused:

Indeed.  But IF Michael 'escaped' to the airport during all the commotion about his death, Murray as the stand in for Michael is indeed a 'flight risk.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I could almost swear to God, that these two pictures are not of the same Murray!! My mother always tells me that the nose is the best impersonator detector! Even the ears look different in both photos!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

ellyd

Murray argued that he can't flee because he's a celeb and therefore can't run and hide

it would be a travesty to reward him for becoming a celebrity by killing a true celebrity.

he's totally unconvincing when he says he's not a flight risk

Na, he's a true, good womens' doc, even on planes:

Michael Jackson physician Dr. Conrad Murray gives emergency care to woman on plane
[...]
Dr. Conrad Murray found the woman with a very weak pulse aboard Flight 641 from Houston, hooked her up to an IV line he got from the plane's medical bag and monitored her while the jet was diverted to Albuquerque, N.M., his spokeswoman said.

"We're not surprised," said Miranda Sevcik, from the legal team representing Murray in his involuntary manslaughter case. "He's a good doctor, we've always said he was a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do is save people."[...]

LOL - the power to surprise is changing transport vehicles (also as to wording? ;-)):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HQ-CDE_r_wg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Ellyd, that hamster car commercial is great!! :icon_lol:
Re the good doc on the plane, in the links about the lawyer McParland that Sim gave, he seems to think that regardless of what the media or defendant says outside of court, it is purely the trial that finds the truth. Obviously CM was innocent because MJ's alive, but MJ's trying to prove a point with this hoax.
MMcParland Michael McParland
The Common Law has shown for centuries that x-examination under oath, before an impartial judge and jury, is the best way to detect liars.
MMcParland Michael McParland
A very fair documentary. It gave CM the chance to give his version of events in response to charge, and he manifestly failed to take it.
The media was putting out all those stories portraying CM as a loving good doc, while the trial 'proved' he was guilty of manslaughter.
However, during MJ's 2005 trial, the media was putting out stories portraying MJ as a bad guilty person, while the trial proved he was innocent.

Gwynned
Quote from: Snoopy71 on December 28, 2012, 08:41:07 PM
Interesting how their biggest concern is Murray being a "flight risk". :icon_e_confused:

Indeed.  But IF Michael 'escaped' to the airport during all the commotion about his death, Murray as the stand in for Michael is indeed a 'flight risk.'
:icon_lol:  Good catch!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions