You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I for one will be so deeply disappointed if Michael doesnt return. I dont mean return to entertain us. Just to return to his family and for us to be able to see him from afar. I just want to know hes there (in the flesh) I dont care for riddles, mystery, guessing games. I suppose i am just tired. I want MJ to come home. JMO. If he doesnt return in the flesh i will be disappointed. Please come home Michael..please.

I thought that same thing too, but I've come to realize that he has nothing to give to us anymore. So if he does come back in the flesh it wouldn't be different from when he was gone. He'd still be hiding, still be sending us little messages. The only difference is, the media will be on his butt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I for one will be so deeply disappointed if Michael doesnt return. I dont mean return to entertain us. Just to return to his family and for us to be able to see him from afar. I just want to know hes there (in the flesh) I dont care for riddles, mystery, guessing games. I suppose i am just tired. I want MJ to come home. JMO. If he doesnt return in the flesh i will be disappointed. Please come home Michael..please.

I feel the same way... I need to see him in the flesh one more time, so I will know I'm crazy!  :LolLolLolLol:

Hopefully, he will stop by to say "hi" and let us all know he is safe and happy. :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: bonnie2013

To be honest with you all, I do not think MJ would be behind this. If MJ were to be behind this show, then I do not think Elvis Presley or Whitney Houston would be a part of the show. It's just a concert promoter doing their best to make some $$$ off of other people's names. I believe, sometimes, we may look too deeply into things. I believe it's somoone doing this independently to make some money, because they know a show based on the lives of these performers will be profitable.

Love you all   :bearhug:

I agree!
Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:29:30 PM by Shamone Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I feel like that sometimes too.  Come back when he's ready but not to entertain...just to be with his family and where we can see him from afar.  I only worry about the media. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions