everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

The Day And The Life Of Michael Jackson To Become A Stage Play?? -- Details Inside!
Posted by DADDYMACK on December 26, 2012 at 4:30pm
View Blog

It's been thre years since the king of pop (Michael Jackson) has passed away. Many conspiracy theories surrounding the Iconic figures death still lingers on in the mind of many, as to why did he all of sudden not want to live anymore and dies in his sleep. Forever Missed my many- RIP Michael jackson.--Daddymack!!!!!

We getting word that Michael has a play in the works about his life. According to the Newyork AP, Some key figures who helped manage Michael Jackson‘s career are teaming up to create a stage musical about the behind-the-scenes making of a superstar that producers call a cross between “Goodfellas” and “Dreamgirls.”

Producers Mark Lamica, Quincy Krashna, Jerry Greenberg, Raymond Del Barrio and Larry Hart will join forces to present “The Man,” a fictional show inspired by the rise of Jackson, Elvis Presley and Whitney Houston. The story will be told through the eyes of a manager.

“We want this project to be a compelling, gritty, entertaining tale, that tells the story of the price of fame in a new way,” said Lamica, who served as a partner with the late Frank Dileo, who was Jackson’s manager.

“The Man,” with a book by Lamica and Grammy Award-winning composer Hart, is expected to open in Las Vegas in the late fall of 2013. The show will have all original music and will follow the superstar from the 80s to 2005.The producing team last combined to create “Larry Hart’s Sisterella,” a pop-rock update of the Cinderella fable that Jackson was an executive producer on before his death.

Greenberg was president of Jackson’s jointly owned record label with Sony Music for 11 years. Krashna is another Dileo partner who also worked with Jackson.

Lamica, in a statement, called the musical an “epic, music driven dramatic work” and said he is drawing widely from personal experiences. “This is a fictional template and story that, with some variation, fits a number of global celebrities,” he added.--Hiphopnews24-7.com will keep you updated!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I believe that Michael has multiple creative projects in the works at the moment ;D Go Michael!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

The Day And The Life Of Michael Jackson To Become A Stage Play?? -- Details Inside!
Posted by DADDYMACK on December 26, 2012 at 4:30pm
View Blog

It's been thre years since the king of pop (Michael Jackson) has passed away. Many conspiracy theories surrounding the Iconic figures death still lingers on in the mind of many, as to why did he all of sudden not want to live anymore and dies in his sleep. Forever Missed my many- RIP Michael jackson.--Daddymack!!!!!

We getting word that Michael has a play in the works about his life. According to the Newyork AP, Some key figures who helped manage Michael Jackson‘s career are teaming up to create a stage musical about the behind-the-scenes making of a superstar that producers call a cross between “Goodfellas” and “Dreamgirls.”

Producers Mark Lamica, Quincy Krashna, Jerry Greenberg, Raymond Del Barrio and Larry Hart will join forces to present “The Man,” a fictional show inspired by the rise of Jackson, Elvis Presley and Whitney Houston. The story will be told through the eyes of a manager.

“We want this project to be a compelling, gritty, entertaining tale, that tells the story of the price of fame in a new way,” said Lamica, who served as a partner with the late Frank Dileo, who was Jackson’s manager.

“The Man,” with a book by Lamica and Grammy Award-winning composer Hart, is expected to open in Las Vegas in the late fall of 2013. The show will have all original music and will follow the superstar from the 80s to 2005.The producing team last combined to create “Larry Hart’s Sisterella,” a pop-rock update of the Cinderella fable that Jackson was an executive producer on before his death.

Greenberg was president of Jackson’s jointly owned record label with Sony Music for 11 years. Krashna is another Dileo partner who also worked with Jackson.

Lamica, in a statement, called the musical an “epic, music driven dramatic work” and said he is drawing widely from personal experiences. “This is a fictional template and story that, with some variation, fits a number of global celebrities,” he added.--Hiphopnews24-7.com will keep you updated!

I believe that Michael has multiple creative projects in the works at the moment ;D Go Michael!!  :bearhug:

Maybe that's how he's keeping himself busy haha. :icon_idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
IMO this is clearly showing he is not coming back in the flesh but in one or more Stage Plays.
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:59:33 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

IMO this is clearly showing he is not coming back in the flesh but in one or more Stage Plays.

I am trying to see the logic in that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

:icon_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Present tense.

We getting word that Michael has a play in the works about his life.

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:58:44 PM by Rayanna_Rain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Present tense.

We getting word that Michael has a play in the works about his life.

???

Hahaha I noticed! and I was like  :affraid:  :icon_e_surprised:
I agree with @sweet that Michael will certainly shock the world ( including us , beLIEvers ) by not coming back and Bamming the way we assume that he would , and instead of making his big come back , he'd just be involved in the thing he loved most : movies , plays , short films , and videos !  :woohoo2: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

“The Man,” a fictional show inspired by the rise of Jackson, Elvis Presley and Whitney Houston."
“This is a fictional template and story that, with some variation, fits a number of global celebrities,”
"...the Cinderella fable that Jackson was an executive producer on before his death."

Seems it will follow the fictional template of Randall Sullivan's "Untouchable", that Tom Mesereau endorsed.  But that's the only way the public can handle the hot hot hot hot hot hot Michael Jackson.  It has to be broken down into already chewed pieces for them. :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To be honest with you all, I do not think MJ would be behind this. If MJ were to be behind this show, then I do not think Elvis Presley or Whitney Houston would be a part of the show. It's just a concert promoter doing their best to make some $$$ off of other people's names. I believe, sometimes, we may look too deeply into things. I believe it's somoone doing this independently to make some money, because they know a show based on the lives of these performers will be profitable.

Love you all   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

“The Man,” a fictional show inspired by the rise of Jackson, Elvis Presley and Whitney Houston."
“This is a fictional template and story that, with some variation, fits a number of global celebrities,”
"...the Cinderella fable that Jackson was an executive producer on before his death."

Seems it will follow the fictional template of Randall Sullivan's "Untouchable", that Tom Mesereau endorsed.  But that's the only way the public can handle the hot hot hot hot hot hot Michael Jackson.  It has to be broken down into already chewed pieces for them. :icon_lol:

It has to be broken down into already chewed pieces for them. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

mmmyeah like this

Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:33:44 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@everlastinglove_MJ & @MjOnMind: love you guys! so funny!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

MJ, Elvis & Whitney... hummm  :suspect: :affraid: :icon_bounce: What about 2PAC?  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:

:elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@Sim

@everlastinglove_MJ & @MjOnMind: love you guys! so funny!

Is a moment of joy to stay here..with my poor vocabulary  :icon_lol: :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_geek:

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

To be honest with you all, I do not think MJ would be behind this. If MJ were to be behind this show, then I do not think Elvis Presley or Whitney Houston would be a part of the show. It's just a concert promoter doing their best to make some $$$ off of other people's names. I believe, sometimes, we may look too deeply into things. I believe it's somoone doing this independently to make some money, because they know a show based on the lives of these performers will be profitable.

Love you all   :bearhug:

I AGREE BONNIE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I for one will be so deeply disappointed if Michael doesnt return. I dont mean return to entertain us. Just to return to his family and for us to be able to see him from afar. I just want to know hes there (in the flesh) I dont care for riddles, mystery, guessing games. I suppose i am just tired. I want MJ to come home. JMO. If he doesnt return in the flesh i will be disappointed. Please come home Michael..please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions