everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The truth is every time we hear about CM a date is hinted---> "Murray wants to get out of jail before Christmas"<---, --->"Murray is set to be freed October 28, 2013"<--- so that leads me to think there is a possibility that Michael returns during Christmas time (including Dec 31) and right the wrongs during a period of time with a deadline set in October 28, 2013 (as he said in TII "we have four years to get it right " exactly 4 years since TII release) when he will have again the life he used to have and be able to relax with his children and maybe make music again.

a deadline set in October 28, 2013 (as he said in TII "we have four years to get it right " exactly 4 years since TII release) 

I've always kept this date in my mind. IF Michael will BAM, it will be on or around October 28, 2013. I think that the moment of Murray's release from jail (or let out early on bail or because of jail overcrowding OR because of evidence of innocence) and Michael's BAM will be indissolubly connected. The BAM will be at or around the moment of truth, because that will give extra emphasis and spotlights on the truth and possibly the truth is built up in multiple layers, which will be revealed layer by layer (or should I say "piece by piece by piece" from Lightman :icon_e_wink:). I'll definitely keep watching.

LOVE
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:19:47 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Love4Michael

The truth is every time we hear about CM a date is hinted---> "Murray wants to get out of jail before Christmas"<---, --->"Murray is set to be freed October 28, 2013"<--- so that leads me to think there is a possibility that Michael returns during Christmas time (including Dec 31) and right the wrongs during a period of time with a deadline set in October 28, 2013 (as he said in TII "we have four years to get it right " exactly 4 years since TII release) when he will have again the life he used to have and be able to relax with his children and maybe make music again.

With the exception of relaxing and enjoying his children I doubt that he yearns for most of "the life he used to have" considering all of the treachery, swindlers, leeches and poison press that was part and parcel of it.  That very life and it's uglier parts would have been the very reason for the birth of the hoax in reality.  I hope he has the life he NEVER had...one where he is loved, admired but most of all respected and given room to breathe...and the people around him actually CARE.  It's probably a pipe-dream...but one can hope.  If the world gets a second chance I sure hope they get it right this time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

With the exception of relaxing and enjoying his children I doubt that he yearns for most of "the life he used to have" considering all of the treachery, swindlers, leeches and poison press that was part and parcel of it.  That very life and it's uglier parts would have been the very reason for the birth of the hoax in reality.  I hope he has the life he NEVER had...one where he is loved, admired but most of all respected and given room to breathe...and the people around him actually CARE.  It's probably a pipe-dream...but one can hope.  If the world gets a second chance I sure hope they get it right this time!

That's what I meant + I wish him to still make music if he is able to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

I do hope so too.
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:24:35 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions