SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: TIAI December 27
December 31, 2012, 09:32:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
December 20 Tweet: “#MichaelJackson Given that Murray’s Notice of Appeal was filed over a year ago, its unusual for the court not to know his appeal grounds.”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim [h]is conviction was wrong.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray’s lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray So having made his bail motion, Murray’s lawyers then did exactly what they told would not be allowed by the Court in October.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray Yes, they asked for a 45 day extension in order to file their Appeal Brief. …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court ruled today ‘Appellant’s December 18, 2012 application to extend time to file the opening brief is denied’.”

December 21 Tweet: “@song_title We don't know formally what he’s actually appealing yet. Assume it’s conviction and sentence. Michael”

December 21 Tweet: “@lmt4mj There is normally no testimony on appeal- just points of law, apart from exceptional, new evidence cases. So #conradmurray won’t be.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland News about Conrad Murray Mr. McParland? please?’ No news. No appeal brief was filed by 10.05 pm on the 21st.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland but they have until dec 31st if I am not mistaking?’ No, they’re out of time now, but they’re exploiting the rules

December 22 Tweet: “#conradmuray did NOT file his appeal brief with the Court by 21.12.2012 as needed. Check out the rules-spot the gap!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22 Tweet: “@Kyahpooch Hi Mrs S, yes I did. I think Murray will still appeal. Check out my earlier TL about the gap in the rules. Best wishes, M”

December 23 Tweet: “@MJaddyy Probably released late November time next year, unless his earlier bail application or appeal succeeds.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me No. The court has already said there will be no further extensions.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s the 15 day + gap caused by having to write to Murray telling him unless he gets his brief in his appeal will be dismissed.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s not an automatic dismissal. He'll get that one dose of extra time. Won't help his bail application” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

2012 California Rules of Court -- Rule 8.220. Failure to file a brief: “If a party fails to timely file [by 12-21-12] an appellant’s opening brief or a respondent’s brief, the reviewing court clerk must promptly notify the party by mail that the brief must be filed within 15 days after the notice is mailed and that if the party fails to comply, the court may impose one of the following sanctions:  (1) If the brief is an appellant’s opening brief, the court may dismiss the appeal;” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Twits from today

[...]

Some more recent twits.... Rather interesting ( :icon_albino: ) I'd say!  :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 31, 2012, 10:03:03 PM
And now he tweeted THIIIIS  :affraid:

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:omg: OK, that does it for me!!  :icon_lol:
 Mr. McParland, you ROCKKKKKKKKK  :elvis-1405:  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:04:08 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 31, 2012, 10:35:07 PM

!!!! he must be in on this! :D :elvis-1405:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 31, 2012, 11:16:00 PM

wow! I like seeing Elvis / Michael in one tweet, Elvis is amazing is that picture, dedicated to Sim  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 01, 2013, 01:08:58 AM
can someone refresh me, did ts ever suggest that he might reveal himself at some point?

Yes, he has. From "TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??"

Quote from: TS
Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity.  But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time.  Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not. 
thank you katy :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 01, 2013, 10:57:31 AM
frikken hilarious re: 7 kids... where were all the other baby momma visits???

hugest LOL ever!

meanwhile, Jono and Sim, loved ur posts on the previous page  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 01, 2013, 06:49:45 PM
This question is for TS, I have read all your posts, they are amazing and very educational, especially the one of DWD. One thing you said Michael would be back in 2012 I do feel you know something what could have happened to him since he did not BAM. So many people relied on your word, and now some are deceived, some don't believe in you anymore. Can you give us a clue as of why Michael did not Bam as you stated in your previous posts?

Wish you Happy New Year, hope you can answer my question.
Much love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 02, 2013, 03:53:54 AM
Hang in there guys!  :bearhug:

I stick to my belief: truth will prevail and truth conquers all, including time.

TS wrote:

TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??
« on: December 01, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »

2. Truth Will Prevail

Although I did mention the concept of being tested, I never said that the test would be intentionally false information (to see if anyone would catch it).  That is of course a possibility; but it’s also possible that the only test is whether people will reject true information, without checking it out for themselves.

It is good to see people doing their own research, on some of the subjects that I have previously written (as well as other subjects); I have no complaints about this.  If what I have written is wrong, in time that will become obvious; and if what I have written is truth, in time the “truth will prevail”.

However, just because someone questions or challenges what I have written, don’t expect me to respond impulsively.  In time I will usually answer, especially if nobody else does; but don’t expect any knee-jerk reactions from me, I’ve never operated that way and never will.  Quick reactions are usually emotionally charged, and not well thought out; I like to give time for the dust to settle, and also time for others to find answers—that way people are thinking for themselves, rather than just letting me spoon feed them.  Furthermore, I normally post on key dates and times; and this case is no exception (see section 11, below).

Some have thought that my “return” and “bam” predictions were for the purpose of testing people.  Again, this is possible; but there is another reason, which I won’t reveal until after the bam.  And as I have said before, the “return” did have a double-meaning: one meaning was a possible bam, and the other meaning was “piece by piece” information about the hoax coming together, and especially things about the hoax hitting the media.  This process is still going on, including recently (see section 3, next); although it was rather quiet there for a few months.  Did anybody notice that things suddenly picked up recently?

And as I have said before, the “return” did have a double-meaning: one meaning was a possible bam, and the other meaning was “piece by piece” information about the hoax coming together, and especially things about the hoax hitting the media.  This process is still going on, including recently (see section 3, next); although it was rather quiet there for a few months.  Did anybody notice that things suddenly picked up recently?

I have faith that there must be sufficient reasons that 'nothing happened what most of us have expected' based on TS' words. I tend to believe that in this hoax time isn't as important as truth, though now I think that time and truth go hand in hand and are interwoven more than ever and they might be considered as crucial.

TS:

Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions.  Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said.  If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity.  But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time.  Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not. 

Keep the faith, the ultimate truth requires time and above all truth will prevail.

LOVE always
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:57:53 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

January 02, 2013, 10:35:47 AM
@Everlastinglove...I like your positive thinking!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 04, 2013, 11:23:07 AM
Since we all are wondering is TS is a fake informer I found 2 contradictions in 2 different TS threads:

1- Recruiting soldiers for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E:

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a phishing scam; so please do not post your personal information.  We want a quantity of people to show their support; but we are not asking for name, address, phone number, or other private info.  Beware of anyone trying to get you to give out your personal information!

AND

2- Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET (that some thought he meant: SCARED YET?)

If you can defend your calculations and statistics by answering my questions/challenges: then PM your mailing address to me, and I will send you $999 (U.S. dollars) via Western Union!

How could we give him our mailing address to send us the reward if we didn't know for sure who was him? Isn't it odd that somebody is asking for your mailing address?

What do you guys think? and was there any member that was finally rewarded by TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 04, 2013, 11:34:25 AM
Since we all are wondering is TS is a fake informer I found 2 contradictions in 2 different TS threads:

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a phishing scam; so please do not post your personal information.  We want a quantity of people to show their support; but we are not asking for name, address, phone number, or other private info.  Beware of anyone trying to get you to give out your personal information!

AND

2- Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET (that some thought he meant: SCARED YET?)

If you can defend your calculations and statistics by answering my questions/challenges: then PM your mailing address to me, and I will send you $999 (U.S. dollars) via Western Union!

How could we give him our mailing address to send us the reward if we didn't know for sure who was him? Isn't it odd that somebody is asking for your mailing address?

What do you guys think? and was there any member that was finally rewarded by TS?

I think he asked for the mailing address just to sound legit...but IMO he knew that nobody will answer the challenge and prove his calculations were false, so i guess he knew right away that nobody will give him their address, so it's rather insignificant... The fact is nobody ever won the prize and had to send their mail address ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 04, 2013, 11:49:17 AM

AND

I think he asked for the mailing address just to sound legit...but IMO he knew that nobody will answer the challenge and prove his calculations were false, so i guess he knew right away that nobody will give him their address, so it's rather insignificant... The fact is nobody ever won the prize and had to send their mail address ;)

But I find it very brave from his side to have asked for the mailing address after the statement made to the members about not giving our personal data to anyone.
Thank you susieMJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 04, 2013, 11:59:21 AM

Mysetrious , odd , peculiar but not contradictory . His asking for the mailing adress implies that he knew that no one would ever be able to prove his theories to be wrong ( mainly the ones about numerology and the connection between MJ and Elvis ) . As he said it in his post , it was him challenging the critics .

What I still find kind of baffling till this day is him referring to himself as " we" . I mean we know that his theories must be a work of a collective intelligence but how many people are behind TS' posts . Besides, if TS and Front know each other , does it mean that behind Front's account are a "lot " of people as well ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 12:03:45 PM

AND

But I find it very brave from his side to have asked for the mailing address after the statement made to the members about not giving our personal data to anyone.
Thank you susieMJ.

I see what you mean, but if he really wanted to reward someone, he had to ask for a personal info somehow...
But anyway, it's true that TS is very contradictory- all those statements that he will not post under TS_comments until bam, and then he does; predicting bams that don't happen...there's a long list of all the inconsistencies... I'm not saying he's fake, bcs he's done a pretty good job here, but I find it kind of strange how he keeps "playing with words" and choosing terms that can be interpreted in various ways... I'm so curious how he'll get out of his false bam prediction....I rly hope he won't give up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 04:34:25 PM
December 20 Tweet: “#MichaelJackson Given that Murray’s Notice of Appeal was filed over a year ago, its unusual for the court not to know his appeal grounds.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim [h]is conviction was wrong.”

Strange feeling that Mr. Michael McParland could be our famous TS?? What you guys think. As u can see TS writes like someone with lots of knowledge and McParland does the same. Just saying.

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray’s lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray So having made his bail motion, Murray’s lawyers then did exactly what they told would not be allowed by the Court in October.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray Yes, they asked for a 45 day extension in order to file their Appeal Brief. …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court ruled today ‘Appellant’s December 18, 2012 application to extend time to file the opening brief is denied’.”

December 21 Tweet: “@song_title We don't know formally what he’s actually appealing yet. Assume it’s conviction and sentence. Michael”

December 21 Tweet: “@lmt4mj There is normally no testimony on appeal- just points of law, apart from exceptional, new evidence cases. So #conradmurray won’t be.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland News about Conrad Murray Mr. McParland? please?’ No news. No appeal brief was filed by 10.05 pm on the 21st.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland but they have until dec 31st if I am not mistaking?’ No, they’re out of time now, but they’re exploiting the rules

December 22 Tweet: “#conradmuray did NOT file his appeal brief with the Court by 21.12.2012 as needed. Check out the rules-spot the gap!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22 Tweet: “@Kyahpooch Hi Mrs S, yes I did. I think Murray will still appeal. Check out my earlier TL about the gap in the rules. Best wishes, M”

December 23 Tweet: “@MJaddyy Probably released late November time next year, unless his earlier bail application or appeal succeeds.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me No. The court has already said there will be no further extensions.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s the 15 day + gap caused by having to write to Murray telling him unless he gets his brief in his appeal will be dismissed.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s not an automatic dismissal. He'll get that one dose of extra time. Won't help his bail application” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

2012 California Rules of Court -- Rule 8.220. Failure to file a brief: “If a party fails to timely file [by 12-21-12] an appellant’s opening brief or a respondent’s brief, the reviewing court clerk must promptly notify the party by mail that the brief must be filed within 15 days after the notice is mailed and that if the party fails to comply, the court may impose one of the following sanctions:  (1) If the brief is an appellant’s opening brief, the court may dismiss the appeal;” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Twits from today

[...]

Some more recent twits.... Rather interesting ( :icon_albino: ) I'd say!  :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions