Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: TIAI December 27
December 28, 2012, 11:37:43 AM
Great Interpretation Sim and others.  I'm wishing for SUCCESS for MJ on this mission.  This would also most definitely "Change The World".    The corrupt media is so powerful and manipulative.  Think about wars,war on terrorism, elections etc.etc.etc.     

:michael_jackson-1135:

Your army is here for you Michael.  Love You.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 28, 2012, 12:27:19 PM
Omg Omg I love you guys !  :bowdown:

@ Sim Did I ever tell you how amazingly cunning your analyses are ?

I think there is absolutely NO coincidence that back in 2011, TS had used this EXACT same term - EXTENDED when he talked about BAM !! TS knew the LAW (rules of the court) and he knew how Murray's case would be handled in this final stage.

Humm , you mean this extension was planned too ? If so , what do you think it serves ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 28, 2012, 02:06:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...] I would only add that the press can not only send an innocent man to jail, they can help launch wars against other nations by unquestioningly promoting the government's agenda.  As was said in V for Vendetta about the media, 'The government writes the news, we just read it,' or something to that effect.  [...]
yes! very important! They don't limit themselves to only destroying celebs' lives, but they also use that manipulative media power for higher and dirtier interests, too, and all in the detriment of the innocent (ignorant) masses.

Great Interpretation Sim and others.  I'm wishing for SUCCESS for MJ on this mission.  This would also most definitely "Change The World". [...] Your army is here for you Michael.  Love You.
I hope Michael's return will trigger that CHANGE explosion capable to send shock waves all around the world...

Michael Jackson - FB page -2 hours ago: "Have you thought about the message behind “Man In The Mirror”? What are your resolutions for a better 2013?" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ Sim Did I ever tell you how amazingly cunning your analyses are ?
I think there is absolutely NO coincidence that back in 2011, TS had used this EXACT same term - EXTENDED when he talked about BAM !! TS knew the LAW (rules of the court) and he knew how Murray's case would be handled in this final stage.
Humm , you mean this extension was planned too ? If so , what do you think it serves ?
lol @Jowayria ... yes, I think you told me once something about how you like the way my mind works... Thank you, that's kind of you. And I take what you said today as a compliment too, even if the word "cunning" doesn't necessarily have a positive connotation loll  :icon_lol: I guess it depends on the meaning conveyed by the speaker lol

So to answer your question @Jowayria,  IDK ... nobody can know for sure whether this extension was planned or not. If you remember there have been many extensions and delays in Murray's case, even before the trial started. Probably unexpected situations had been taken into account when everything was planned from the very beginning, so that the hoax plan/ numerology won't be affected. That would explain why this year we had the impression that we were being made to wait longer and longer... Probably this was the assumed "secured-time" left in case the trial didn't end when it ended, maybe they expected even more delays... And because the BAM deadline had already been set up NOT to be extended after January 1st (as TS told us before the trial started back in August 2011), well this year was really hard on our patience loll

On the other hand, maybe everything was planned to occur exactly as it occurred (extensions/delays/false BAM-dates included!). Because along these 3.5 years we could see how this hoax was planned from the very start in the slightest details, from the colors of clothes worn by the main "actors" to the dates and minutes of the hours when something occurred!
TS taught us many things, amongst which the most important: the power of numbers, especially when they're used to leave signs & clues [decoding the hoax numerology], which to me, still remains by far the best proof of the death hoax.
Front has taught us about the power of language/expressions/double meanings (face value), capital letters, missing letters, word-games, especially when certain words are used in specific contexts, with the exact same purpose as the numbers were used: to leave clues and signs!
And seeing that word EXTEND/EXTENSION repeating so many times in TS's update and he even underlined it for us! it hit me!
The LAW texts are precise and they cannot be changed.... When Murray's trial was planned, it must have been done with some legal counseling and closely following the LAW texts!! Every major trial is bound to have some delays/extensions/postponings, especially  towards the end... unexpected situations may or may not appear! and the term EXTEND/EXTENSION appears often in legal texts. therefore, I think it  was purposefully used by TS when he talked about the BAM deadline, it perfectly fits with the context of this final stage in Murray's case.

So @Jowayria, I guess we can continue to scratch our heads about this endlessly .... lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I hope after BAM, TS will reveal more about the reasons why everything was done the way it was!

Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:20:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2012, 02:56:27 PM
I'm with Jono. I also went back and read all the underlined portions. :)

But Sim...I did notice two things about the article you posted concerning Michael McParland:
SUN & Inner Temple. Hmmmm. I don't know why it says Inner Temple on that article.  :confused:
But we've had discussions about the the Jewish Temple with TS posting in Michael's Army of Love.   :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Adi

December 28, 2012, 06:16:02 PM
@Sim - great post re: the extension/extend in those tweets and what TS wrote!

Besides the time TS posted this (12:31 - NYE) the other thing I also noticed in the tweets which was underlined was

one dose of extra time

which reminded me of the "extra day of simmering"  :fresse:
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:17:20 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 28, 2012, 07:20:20 PM
can someone refresh me, did ts ever suggest that he might reveal himself at some point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 28, 2012, 07:22:45 PM
Thanks TS, interesting tweets I_deed !

It seems like the next episode of the Conrad Murray trial is about to start soon.  Will it be televised ?  Will the media be all over it ?   

During the trial I had visions of Conrad Murray taking his mask off and everyone being shocked !   It seems like something shocking may happen at the appeal ? 

"Keep Your Head Up" because we're going "Hollywood Tonight" to reveal what's "Behind the Mask".   

:th_bravo:                   

Unless, I'm just dreaming   :icon_geek:

Interesting concept DWA.  If/When we do see CM again next...nobody would think twice if he looked a bit different given all the stories in the rags about the toll his "incarceration" has taken on the poor soul.  I doubted that CM was actually Michael during the lead up and the trial...but maybe for his next public appearance he will be...and will make the big reveal...lol.  That kind of revelation would cause some jaws to drop now wouldn't it?  It's just an odd thought that ran through my head when I read your post.

Michael not Bamming on december 21/2012 had something to do with the Murray appeal. There is a connection for sure IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 07:32:38 PM
I forgot to add this to my post. All of a sudden Murray has 7 yes you saw 7 kids from 5 different women  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: Now this is a laugh You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 08:02:13 PM
I did not recall the good doctor having 7 kids.  Such an interesting man.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2012, 08:40:57 PM
can someone refresh me, did ts ever suggest that he might reveal himself at some point?

Yes, he has. From "TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??"

Quote from: TS
Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity.  But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time.  Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 28, 2012, 08:56:07 PM
Thanks TS, interesting tweets I_deed !

It seems like the next episode of the Conrad Murray trial is about to start soon.  Will it be televised ?  Will the media be all over it ?   

During the trial I had visions of Conrad Murray taking his mask off and everyone being shocked !   It seems like something shocking may happen at the appeal ? 

"Keep Your Head Up" because we're going "Hollywood Tonight" to reveal what's "Behind the Mask".   

:th_bravo:                   

Unless, I'm just dreaming   :icon_geek:

Interesting concept DWA.  If/When we do see CM again next...nobody would think twice if he looked a bit different given all the stories in the rags about the toll his "incarceration" has taken on the poor soul.  I doubted that CM was actually Michael during the lead up and the trial...but maybe for his next public appearance he will be...and will make the big reveal...lol.  That kind of revelation would cause some jaws to drop now wouldn't it?  It's just an odd thought that ran through my head when I read your post.

Wouldn't it be fun if the next time we see Murray he's like, oh...say, 5'10" and 135 lbs? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

December 29, 2012, 03:42:18 AM
Voice
Wouldn't it be fun if the next time we see Murray he's like, oh...say, 5'10" and 135 lbs?  :)
:ghsdf:  'Honey, we shrunk Conrad Murray!'
That's if before it was, 'Honey, we blew up MJ (if he's CM)!'
 :affraid:

Sim, good eyes noticing the word, ‘extension’!
Your posts were brilliant!!  :smiley_abuv: Your year in law is paying off already!!  8)
On the other hand, maybe everything was planned to occur exactly as it occurred (extensions/delays/false BAM-dates included!). Because along these 3.5 years we could see how this hoax was planned from the very start in the slightest details, from the colors of clothes worn by the main "actors" to the dates and minutes of the hours when something occurred!

TS taught us many things, amongst which the most important: the power of numbers, especially when they're used to leave signs & clues [decoding the hoax numerology], which to me, still remains by far the best proof of the death hoax.

Front has taught us about the power of language/expressions/double meanings (face value), capital letters, missing letters, word-games, especially when certain words are used in specific contexts, with the exact same purpose as the numbers were used: to leave clues and signs!
And seeing that word EXTEND/EXTENSION repeating so many times in TS's update and he even underlined it for us! it hit me!

The LAW texts are precise and they cannot be changed.... When Murray's trial was planned, it must have been done with some legal counseling and closely following the LAW texts!! Every major trial is bound to have some delays/extensions/postponings, especially  towards the end... unexpected situations may or may not appear! and the term EXTEND/EXTENSION appears often in legal texts. therefore, I think it  was purposefully used by TS when he talked about the BAM deadline, it perfectly fits with the context of this final stage in Murray's case.

Perhaps this lawyer, McParland, is an honest, straight-forward person, much like Mesereau, telling it like it is in a fair unbiased manner, which is the way all media should report events as well, and didn't and don't.

Adi
“one dose of extra time”

which reminded me of the "extra day of simmering"

New Year's Day ?

Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:46:52 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

December 29, 2012, 04:20:51 AM
I forgot to add this to my post. All of a sudden Murray has 7 yes you saw 7 kids from 5 different women

According to TMZ, CM is father of at least seven kids from six women.

Conrad Murray

Time and time again the tabloids will fabricate stories during a trial.

Born – February 19, 1953
St. Andrews, Grenada

Catch Phrases: "Don't worry" and "I swear I didn't kill Michael Jackson."

Was hired to be Michael Jackson’s personal physician for his 2009 concert tour, did a great job … with one exception.

Found guilty of involuntarily manslaughtering MJ, sentenced to four years in prison, sleeps in a cell near one of the guys from Debarge.

Has a fondness for snazzy ties, enjoys going to Disneyland, is the father of at least seven children from six different women, isn't nuts about paying child support.

Helped put Propofol on the map … and by “map” … we mean “a list of painkillers people are now deathly afraid of.”

We also know he was an irresponsible father for one son, having missed to pay his child support due to MJ.

The child support trial was indeed an excellent rehearsal for the big one.
Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:21:55 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2012, 04:21:09 AM
“@ParisJackson: “…and then he greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly , and , as equals , they departed this life .” #TaleOfTheThreeBrothers”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2012, 01:33:41 PM
“@ParisJackson: “…and then he greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly , and , as equals , they departed this life .” #TaleOfTheThreeBrothers”

That's interesting, the Tale of the Three Brothers tell a story about three brothers who, travelling together, reach a treacherous river. They make a magical bridge over the river. Halfway across the bridge, they meet the personification of Death who is angry for losing three potential victims. He pretends to be impressed by them and grants each a wish as a reward. The eldest brother asks for an unbeatable dueling wand, so Death gives him the Elder Wand. The middle brother asks for the ability to resurrect the dead, so Death gives him the Resurrection Stone. The youngest brother doesn't trust Death and asks for a way to stop Death from following him, so Death reluctantly gives him his Cloak of Invisibility. Afterwards, the brothers go their separate ways.
The eldest brother, bragging about his powerful wand, is robbed of it and murdered while he is asleep. The middle brother uses his ability to bring back the woman he loved, who died before he could marry her. However, she is not fully alive and is full of sorrow. He kills himself to join her. As for the youngest brother, Death never manages to find him, as he stays hidden under his Cloak. Many years later, the brother removes his cloak and gives it to his son. Pleased with his achievements, he greets Death as an old friend and chooses to leave with him as equals.

Is it a hint that MJ is still under his "Cloak of Invisibility"?
Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:41:06 PM by brunob12
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions