Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...] About money, there was also a weird story recently MJ associates returning a rug "Michael purchased a rug worth $25,000" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mon, Dec 31, 2012

[ Owners of a London rug shop were in shock when Michael Jackson’s associates asked for a refund.

The late King of Pop passed away from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009.

Before Michael’s death, the singer announced that he would be performing in an international concert tour called This Is It.

Michael purchased a rug worth $25,000 from The Rug Company, but apparently the fee for 12ft by 9ft silk and wool floor carpet has been refunded in full.

The store agreed to give the money back because the piece was untouched.

“Michael personally chose the rug so it would complement his concert dressing room. But the tour was scrapped,” a source told British newspaper The Sun.

“The rug was sold with a lifetime guarantee and as it was unused and in immaculate condition we paid a full refund.”

The opulent rug is now back on sale. ]

Looks like someone is "pulling the rug out" from under someone (so to speak). 

Money is in the $potlight.

Question is where did the refund go?   :suspect:

You can't issue a refund to a "dead" guy,.... and the estate didn't pay for it, and would AEG really bother with something this trivial with a lawsuit pending against them?

.... So who are these "associates"? :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:12:31 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

[...] About money, there was also a weird story recently MJ associates returning a rug "Michael purchased a rug worth $25,000" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mon, Dec 31, 2012

[ Owners of a London rug shop were in shock when Michael Jackson’s associates asked for a refund.

Before Michael’s death, the singer announced that he would be performing in an international concert tour called This Is It.

Michael purchased a rug worth $25,000 from The Rug Company, but apparently the fee for 12ft by 9ft silk and wool floor carpet has been refunded in full.

“Michael personally chose the rug so it would complement his concert dressing room. But the tour was scrapped,” a source told British newspaper The Sun.

“The rug was sold with a lifetime guarantee and as it was unused and in immaculate condition we paid a full refund.”

You can't issue a refund to a "dead" guy,.... and the estate didn't pay for it, and would AEG really bother with something this trivial with a lawsuit pending against them?

Funny that the items TMZ listed also equal $25,000.  "Among the items listed -- an $11K power bill, a $13K vehicle lease and almost $1K in phone bills."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Mon, Dec 31, 2012

[ Owners of a London rug shop...  ]
:suspect:

Funny that the items TMZ listed also equal $25,000.  "Among the items listed -- an $11K power bill, a $13K vehicle lease and almost $1K in phone bills."

...and too we know the rug had to have been purchased while he was in London for the O2 announcement...March/2009  :suspect:

....I've returned stuff to a store before, but never 3 1/2 years later. That's one heck of a return policy! :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my very first thought was how did this guy have that kind of money.  my second  thought is that i need to go back over this guys testimony to see how long he says he had been working for michael before june 25th.

Is this Amir guy the same as the Amir mentionned in some off video moments of the Bashir documentary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mon, Dec 31, 2012

About the rug, i just see in a belgian website that "members of mj's entourage have brought it back to the shop. Maybe the family? They don't say family though, but "people close to MJ" or "members of MJ entourage" (sorry if bad translation). (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Is strange indeed that the shop accepts to refund someone else than Michael, and so late after the shopping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

my very first thought was how did this guy have that kind of money.  my second  thought is that i need to go back over this guys testimony to see how long he says he had been working for michael before june 25th.

Is this Amir guy the same as the Amir mentionned in some off video moments of the Bashir documentary?

i really don't know but i was thinking it was a photographer in micheals employ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

i really don't know but i was thinking it was a photographer in micheals employ

I don't remember well, I just remember Michael telling something like "he's very loyal" which made me think he may have an important role around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I sometimes wonder if these money claims are a hint that MJ's employees are still being paid for current services.  If Michael were really dead than the former employees would've (most likely) filed for their money-owed within the first while, not over 3 1/2 years later.

This is what I said earlier, this is just to let us know that this man is still under MJ employee and in hoax he got paid and still in payroll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I sometimes wonder if these money claims are a hint that MJ's employees are still being paid for current services.  If Michael were really dead than the former employees would've (most likely) filed for their money-owed within the first while, not over 3 1/2 years later.

This is what I said earlier, this is just to let us know that this man is still under MJ employee and in hoax he got paid and still in payroll.

good point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mon, Dec 31, 2012

About the rug, i just see in a belgian website that "members of mj's entourage have brought it back to the shop. Maybe the family? They don't say family though, but "people close to MJ" or "members of MJ entourage" (sorry if bad translation). (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Is strange indeed that the shop accepts to refund someone else than Michael, and so late after the shopping.

Of course they refunded what was paid for it new.  That was a steal.  Surely we will see it in some kind of auction with the notation that it once belonged to Michael Jackson and get many times more for it than they paid. That’s almost a guarantee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

hehe maybe that is where the money was everyone was looking for .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
hehe maybe that is where the money was everyone was looking for .

Now that you mention it suspicious mind, wasn't there some story going around right after Michael "died" that he "hid" some money in the house? Supposedly the family was looking for it.  :icon_e_confused: At one point they thought it was hidden in a doll he kept on the bed, another time it was under a rug (or maybe rolled up into one)  :suspect:

....then Thome miraculously shows up with this "money" ($5 million) he was holding for the "estate". :icon_e_wink:

Funny how things come full circle.... 
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:59:36 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us. Am I the only one who finds it strange that an assistant would have that much money (more money than the employer) to loan out? Grace was another who claimed to have paid bills on MJ's behalf. I just find that odd.

Also, doesn't this kind of feel like a parallel to Neverland and the employees not getting paid? How is it that AEG would agree to pay MJ's staff that much money? It seems to be more than they were getting paid (based on actions of Amir).  I think there is more to this.

Blessings

I completely agree... I'm sure MJ paid his employees well but they did not get million dollar salaries. An assistant would probably make anywhere between $50,000 to $100,000 a year. Normal people do not have 30 grand laying around to loan out.

Plus, I'm sure MJ could afford the $30,000 especially since his rent was $100,000 a month.

I feel as if we are seeing the money grabbers continuing to come out of the wood work...   :icon_twisted:

P.S. A one thousand dollar phone bill? Has anyone heard of unlimited calling plan? They have them for both cell phones and home phones... this whole story makes absolutely no sense.  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Statute of limitations for claims against the estate was up over a year n half ago. 2 years from DOD if I'm not mistaken. Or is it 3? Edit- no I'm pretty sure it was 2 years- Regardless, time's up.
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:05:41 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Time to watch once more Amir´s testimony during the Murray trial and to check since when he worked for MJ   :suspect:

ok he said may 2007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal