You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 20, 2012 -- Updated December 19, 2012 18:16 HKT
Michael Jackson Family Deal Brings Big Buyers to Parafin Corp. (ISIN US69912M4006) (PINKSHEETS:PFNO)

Resource Development Group, Inc., the Strategic Partner of Parafin Corp. (ISIN US69912M4006) and Katherine Jackson signed a letter of intent

Annecy, 18.12.12 – The Resource Development Group, Inc. is internationally oriented and active as an advisory and investment company. The company develops new business concepts for the economy and public infrastructures, offers, as an independent advisor, know-how and capital for start-ups as well as small businesses and develops investment concepts for the financial service sector, banks, re-insurers and pension funds.

The Resource Development Group is happy acknowledge receipt of a signed letter of intent from the Matriarch of the First Family of Music, Mrs. Katherine Jackson. The Parties agreed not to disclose information’s as to terms and conditions. Resource Development Group has consequently given its legal counsel the mandate to begin work on drafting a contractual agreement for Mrs. Katherine Jackson’s legal counsel’s review. A contractual agreement should be reached quickly for a unique venture in 2013.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Resource Development Group, Inc.

Trolley Square, Suite 20 C 19806 Wilmington, Delaware

USA

Kontakt: Niederlassung Europa

Kurfürstendamm 69

10709 Berlin

Telefon: (+49) 30 89006655

Fax: (+49) 30 89009885

E-Mail: info@rd-group.net

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Potsdamer Treuhand und Wirtschaftsberatung GmbH is convinced that the current assets of the Resource Development Group, Inc., in the short, medium and long-term areas constitute a highly profitable investment which will be reflected in the price of the Paraffin Corp. shares.

The Potsdamer Treuhand and Wirtschaftsberatung GmbH therefore started to buy up free trading shares of the Paraffin Corp. on the market some time ago. The companies have agreed, in addition to the 5% participation in the Resource Development Group, Inc., to continue to buy up the available free float shares of the Paraffin Corp.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

"The company develops new business concepts for the economy and public infrastructures, offers, as an independent advisor, know-how and capital for start-ups as well as small businesses and develops investment concepts for the financial service sector, banks, re-insurers and pension funds.”    :WTF: does Mrs. Jackson know about this? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

so is this something on her own, not to do with michael's estate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal