Andrea

Re: TIAI December 20
December 26, 2012, 11:28:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It doesn't mean MJ is dead. TS_comments has been the only source stating 1/1/13 as a deadline. All other sources are mum on the subject. He will be revealed as a fake informer but unless I'm missing something, that's the only truth that will be gained that day.

Do you think the 1/1/13 deadline is a hoax on us?  Sometimes I just don't know what to think anymore and that perhaps that's what is supposed to happen.  I'm trying to understand why TS would build up trust here for over 3 years, with many undisputed truths (although I don't believe everything he says because he does play D.A. often) and give us a false deadline.  There are 5 days left in this year so I guess we'll see what unfolds.  I remember feeling somewhat over-confident a month ago (which seems like so long ago) about the BAM happening this year...definitely not feeling over-confident now!  But still hopeful. always hopeful.

Yes I do. Which actually makes sense to me now after that DWD patient sideshow.

I guess we'll find out soon.  I still think the DWD patient theory was deliberately set up to debunk it, if that makes sense.  And then TS left it at that, saying he wouldn't be posting hardly anything until after the BAM so all the counter-arguments to his DWD list were left unanswered by him.  But agreed, it certainly created a sideshow which I think was it's purpose. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 12:12:09 PM
"May the 4th be with you."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 26, 2012, 08:43:16 PM

It's 2:12 am Christmas morning here in Texas. I just read the above link (it's long and detailed) and thought I would share. Most will think this is crazy,  but oh well, I'm putting it here for consideration. I hope that MJonmind, Dontwalkaway, and SimpattyK will read it when they have time, as I've seen them to have open minds and think outside the box. I hope others will consider it also, sorry I just don't know who you may be as I haven't been a regular here in the last few years.

You really do have to read the whole article to possibly see why I think it may be important. There really is no way to explain it all here. First I would like you to notice the V and circle emblem on Michael's jacket in the pic above. You will see this image towards the end of the article. I also ask you to remember the times where Michael has been portrayed as a space man or in a space ship.(Captain EO, transformed into spaceship in Moonwalker, the Scream video and I believe it was the History tour where he busted out of a space capsule) There is also my favorite song, Another Part Of Me, where he sings "Don't point your finger, not dangerous, this is MY planet, you're one of us." Carlos Santana said MJ was Archangel Michael and another celebrity, can't remember who, said Michael was "otherworldly". I've definitely felt like Michael is extremely "special" and thus my online name TouchedByAnAngel.

Here is a couple of paragraphs from towards the end of the article, but please read the whole thing.

The symbol of the sword in this context in his mouth is a powerful pictographic teaching of the return of the lamb of God, one who is of the nature of the lamb... one who will use words as his weapon to expose the evil destroying society. The messenger as 'lamb-like' is gentle and caring for the human crisis unfolding. The name the Maya give to this messenger Bolon Yokte is one who no doubt proclaims war against evil as per the Revelation book claim.

The evil destroying society are mere mortal... the super rich of the world, billionaires who own corporations who are purchasing power and manipulating governments and laws for profiteering rights. One hopes the messenger will over-ride many world wide TV frequencies and call out the most ruthless profiteers of the world by name, hence the cutting of a two edge sword with his messages.

Since there is probably a universal law against interference with primitive civilisations, the messenger will probably call on humanity to make a peaceful stand and demand these people stand trial for crimes against humanity. Watch this scenario unfold if the messenger event comes to pass where the elite demand their puppet governments proclaim they need to protect their revered corporation icons of society from 'aliens' and military need shoot at the UFO.

Ok, I'm going to bed now. I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Blessed to have been,
TouchedByAnAngel

Oh MY! that LINK is an immense labyrinth of interesting information!!
I'd be lying if I told you that i read everything! I'd also be lying if I said I understood everything!
I mean my eyes were like criss crossing while scrolling the pages of that site and the link references  :icon_eek:
it's a whole lot of NEW information for me, combined with older information.... things that start to make some kind of a sense! And when i think I understood something, there comes something  new and mind blowing that puzzles me even more than before!
It takes time to manage to fully read and understand everything there.

But there were a few things that caught my attention, thinks that reminded me of recent posts by Paris tweeter and by MJ official FB page!
Thank you for sharing @TouchedByAnAngel and thank you for contacting me on tweeter too about that and the screenshot you sent me!! I din't know from which page you took it, but let me tell you that my eyes fell on the exact page and images! lolll So you must have known (anticipated) that ! loll it intrigued me!

Ok. So starting from the montages that I had already posted on my FB page, then combining with the information from this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login here's what parallels I could draw:

1. The Candlesticks

2. The inverted pyramids, united by the SUN and number 7

3. The Sacred CROSS

Below are my 2 montages that I made before reading the link that you gave me @TouchedByAnAngel. I was puzzled by so much SUN symbolism related to December 25th and number 7 ! Now after reading part from that site.... things seem to connect somehow! I guess... I don't know....
Also what HIT me from the very start, was the amount of information about the ORION constellation!!  :icon_eek: and the Jacob's ladder!!  I couldn't help thinking about Elvis and Orion and how Elvis appears in so many photos with a LADDER!!! it always intrigued me WHY!?? It's EERY!! I made several montages about that, here's one ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:48:28 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

December 26, 2012, 09:02:54 PM
That's a menorah, Sim. For Hanukkah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

December 27, 2012, 01:06:56 AM
Sim, the speed you whip your pictorals up, amazing! Thought-provoking!
The Jewish menorah with 9 candles that Paris is lighting, is a tradition of men, which Jesus spoke against, as is Hanukkah. The Biblical candle-stand in Revelation, as Sim showed, has 7 candles with Jesus or Son of Man, as the center one, or standing among 7 candles, pictured both ways.
12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

I like the way you show the Dutch 7 sleeve morphing into the 'Star of David', or 'Solomon's seal' or Jewish star. "As above so below". Like heaven defeats hell.  Verse 17-18:
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Sounds like at the MJ memorial, "I'm alive and I'm here forever."  And there's the painting of MJ with the book and key.
Also the X shape of the Dutch 7 sleeve, is the Greek letter symbol for Christ, thus Christmas is often shortened to X-mas.

Too Short and TS (if MJ) are both African Americans, who I believe are descendants of the true Hebrew Israelites, and are bringing out truths of Scripture.  Too Short sings about Judas Maccabiatch and Yom Kippur, which TS does extensive teaching on.  TS talks of the Apocryphal book  Maccabees telling of Jeremiah hiding the true Ark of the Covenant which Ron Wyatt found. He also talked of the wise of this world not knowing this understanding of the Bible and EOW.  Part of the battle for truth may include this aspect of who the true writers of the Bible were, thus who will unseal what has been sealed. TS talks of how things he's said have not been understood completely by the best and wisest.  I really believe there is something Special being revealed to us.  Perhaps I'm over-blowing it, but this is my hunch.

Something else, Jesus' blood lineage (Mary) did not come through Solomon son of David; but Nathan son of David.  Jesus' adopted father Joseph's line is through Solomon.
The British crown and Queen Elizabeth say they can trace their lineage, (divine right to rule) to King David, but it's through Solomon (if any of it's even true).  Intriguing stuff.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login://www.originofnations.org/Royals/royal_line.html/queen_elizabeth_bloodline.html
All the Jewish genealogical records were destroyed with the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A. D., so these records would be difficult to prove true.
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:01:08 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 27, 2012, 02:07:44 AM
TouchedByAnAngel, thanks for the info! Just some things that caught my eye. 
The "H" that Sim talked of.  Bloodline stuff (see my post above), and Project Blue Beam.

(From not quite half way down.) 
The crucial definition of this deity if the prophecy is true is that it is a title of a specific being for the Maya and in the future it is another with the same title and not likely to be the same being thousands of years later. I am sure in the same light the Revelation prophecy of the Messiah 'returning' is that it will be another flesh and blood being with the Christos title. Sure many by tradition will say it will be God reincarnated or Jesus still alive in flesh. Lets agree to keep neutral on this and just wait and see. In the image below are two of the best cases for the previous one titled as Bolon Yokte and the detail discussed on him and the context of the Sacred Tree follows. …

(From ¾ down)
Orion
is also seen in the depiction below with its 'Kanaga' symbol... the 'H' symbol... the same symbol used in the Gobekli Tepe star maps, which is used as a cosmic signpost to find the 'god' star near the Pleiades. Gobekli Tepe is supposed to be the oldest ancient civilisation in the world according to scholars. ref

Here is the scholars interpretation on the pages that followed as it obsessed in the different weddings between 'gods' and their people, a bloodline obsession followed where kings believed only their families were of the 'gods'. A secret began where the people were told they were just mortals and only the kings family were of sacred bloodline. In fact I have found the star map depiction in ancient civilisations and therefore ALL humanity are descendant of these star beings. It appears that every kingship in every land needed to hide this same secret so they could manipulate 'worthless' commoner humanity. Here are the deciphered texts of the Seldon Codex:  …

ZOHAR PROPHECY OF 2012 MESSIAH AND 7 STARS
"A star from the east will swallow up seven stars from the north"... "In the 73rd year (2012/2013)"... "During this time, the King Mashiach will declare himself throughout the whole world, and many nations will gather around him together with many armies from all corners of the world" VAERA section verses 478-479.ref.

Márton Molnár-Göb a researcher in this prophetic work saw a definite interpretation how the 'Star' could be Jupiter exactly as we see it now as a star map teaching mechanism in the correct position near the Sunlike star near the Pleiades. Yes its moving through the Pleiades thus swallowing it up. But more importantly the timing for 2012-2013... right now is beyond coincidence too. This is a fantastic comparison because both Maya and Zohar give the same dates.

The image below is a careful reconstructed image following the works from the Book of Revelation and Matthew. The Matthew texts speak of the Three Kings as in Freemason tradition for Orion's Belt ref that follow from the east to find the location of the Star of the Christ associated with his beginnings (star map).

The book of Revelation claims one arrives with this Christos title in the future riding that which produces a cloud and one who will do battle against evil... he holds in his right hand his address of origin... seven stars. The seven golden candle sticks of the Hebrew tradition celebrates the same seven stars in the heavens. A whole website is dedicated to this and the secret stars of the Key of Solomon... ref. ..

TouchedByAnAngel, then just after the part you posted above (right at the bottom of the article).
My biggest concern is the trickery and manipulation of the elite powers that be to set up their own fake UFO false flag event called Project Blue Beam during a real UFO event, and do their fake event with holograms in another big city... ref. or even worse, the elite sneak in a massive weapon beneath where the real UFO is hovering and then detonate it claiming on news media they are attacking us. Be alert and aware. …
This is important if a cosmic messenger arrives. There is legend of false prophets and they will try and claim they are prophets of God but anyone can use this special knowledge to identify their motives and claims using your new skill. One thing for sure about any new messenger is the expression of love and care for the masses of humanity in crisis. Especially the poor and the means to inspire the poor to find a way back into a self supporting social system based on sharing resources.

IF THIS EVENT COMES TO PASS ON TIME... OR NOT...
NEVER LOSE HOPE... WE WILL WAIT AND WATCH

If nothing happens we need to make a stand on our own and take the occupy peace protests more seriously and in much bigger numbers globally and demands for the 1000 billionaires of the Earth to stand trial for manipulation/profiteering/greed/atrocities/bribery.

Also talk of the Jewish messiah, the Zohar (above), from Jewish writings, for 2012.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and interesting comment  :icon_eek::
Blue Says:
December 13, 2012 at 6:08 am
First night I went to Jerusalem in 2003 I was at the kings hotel or king David’s hotel something like that, I had a dream the city was empty and in front of the Kotel stood a flaming pillar of blue fire, I remember the sounds of the burning fire was so loud, in my dream I was terrified but for some reason I went straight to the pillar. In the pillar I saw a figure off the ground in mid air. I thought this figure was going to kill me I was so scared but that was it. In the background the dome of the rock wasn’t there.

I was 18 and I never read any lines from zohar and had hardly any clue of moshiach
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:28:04 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2012, 11:47:54 AM
TS/Front's track record is very strong to excellent, which gives me strong confidence. But that we are not understanding the way he means is a very strong possibility.  Though he likes to trick us in his words, doesn't mean he is an out and out fake or liar. Just because MJ pranked people he knew sometimes, didn't mean he was generally a liar or hurter of people.  TS/Front said not to go just by their words but by the evidence we have accumulated over all this time.  Our faith in TS/Front/Back/Michael is resting on a strong foundation of the proofs laid down by our forum in great detail on accessible threads, 3 1/2 years of our intensive labor. Do we discount this as nothing?  Now we have some few steps requiring some trust in him, or like going through a dark tunnel for a little bit.  But that light will be coming soon.  Can we be strong for him?  TS has put so much time and effort in all his investments here on this forum. What are we afraid of?  Looking like fools (too late for that)? Being left high and dry (too late for that)?  We (at least the ones who have been here all this time since the beginning) have really gone too far to go back, and most of us would not just abandon this journey. I know I won't, as long as Souza keeps this forum going. There is a core group that is going to be faithful no matter what.   If we truly love Michael, where else is there to go--another forum? Hardly.  TS will come through as he said, but we must allow for that trickery of meaning behind his words, or reading between the words/lines.  If we believe MJ truly hoaxed his death, we know he's been operating by stealth and incognito for many years, so why would this be any different.  He's doing it for LOVE, he doing it for the fans, and he's doing it for the planet.  History will be affected--this is no small potatoes.  What stuff are we made of?  When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And all that talk.  Love you guys, and I want to bolster your faith. I truly believe we are on the right track here on this forum, with TS and Front.  Let's cheer him (them) on, and support him!  We have no idea how ridiculously blessed we really are here!  MJ here! Simply magical!!  (MJonline) :icon_e_wink:
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Thanks MJonMind.  Great Pep talk.  I'm here for as long as it takes.  No quitting for me.   I think you're right.  This isn't only for us.  It's for the whole world. No small potatoes like you say.  That's why I joined the army of love, to help heal the world.  So, we can't quit until it's done.

Same here, I agree with you guys. One thing that I am wondering since I am not a native english speaker is the real meaning when he says: "if Michael doesn't BAM by Jan 1st" I think this means that if Michael is to BAM will ONLY be on Jan 1st, 2013, or am I wrong? or in this case the word BY means that is a deadline and won't BAM beyond that date?
Please I need help in this guys!!
BTW TS explained that BAM means a PHYSICAL---> MICHAEL IN THE FLESH <--- COMEBACK.

I think he means if Michael doesn't BAM before Jan. 1st than it's going to be on Jan. 1st but no later than that.

Great Pep talk and I agree with you guys

Although with the latest redirect it looks like there may be a delay up to January 5th...
 :)
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:49:21 AM by MsTrinity333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 27, 2012, 04:47:38 PM
TouchedbyanAngel,MJonMind,SimPattyK, Wow Great Posts.  I love all this.  Sim, great connections with pictures.  I don't know how you do it.  It's interesting how all these prophecies have similarities especially with the number 7.   Think about all the sevens in the book of revelation.  I think the 7 stars in the Pleiades, Orion, and Jupiter are important.  I'll have to look at all this again !   

Love You All           :bearhug: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

bec

December 27, 2012, 04:51:26 PM
That's because 7 is the divine number.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2012, 05:25:35 PM
Sim, the speed you whip your pictorals up, amazing! Thought-provoking!
The Jewish menorah with 9 candles that Paris is lighting, is a tradition of men, which Jesus spoke against, as is Hanukkah. The Biblical candle-stand in Revelation, as Sim showed, has 7 candles with Jesus or Son of Man, as the center one, or standing among 7 candles, pictured both ways.
12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

I like the way you show the Dutch 7 sleeve morphing into the 'Star of David', or 'Solomon's seal' or Jewish star. "As above so below". Like heaven defeats hell.  Verse 17-18:
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Sounds like at the MJ memorial, "I'm alive and I'm here forever."  And there's the painting of MJ with the book and key.
Also the X shape of the Dutch 7 sleeve, is the Greek letter symbol for Christ, thus Christmas is often shortened to X-mas.

Too Short and TS (if MJ) are both African Americans, who I believe are descendants of the true Hebrew Israelites, and are bringing out truths of Scripture.  Too Short sings about Judas Maccabiatch and Yom Kippur, which TS does extensive teaching on.  TS talks of the Apocryphal book  Maccabees telling of Jeremiah hiding the true Ark of the Covenant which Ron Wyatt found. He also talked of the wise of this world not knowing this understanding of the Bible and EOW.  Part of the battle for truth may include this aspect of who the true writers of the Bible were, thus who will unseal what has been sealed. TS talks of how things he's said have not been understood completely by the best and wisest.  I really believe there is something Special being revealed to us.  Perhaps I'm over-blowing it, but this is my hunch.

[...]
Thank you for adding so much interesting info @MjonMind! I love reading you!
Everything seems to connect in some strange incredible way!  :icon_eek:

TouchedbyanAngel,MJonMind,SimPattyK, Wow Great Posts.  I love all this.  Sim, great connections with pictures.  I don't know how you do it.  It's interesting how all these prophecies have similarities especially with the number 7.   Think about all the sevens in the book of revelation.  I think the 7 stars in the Pleiades, Orion, and Jupiter are important.  I'll have to look at all this again !   

Love You All           :bearhug:
Love back @DWA  :bearhug:
Yep Jupiter too! It explains why both Elvis and Michael were caught in so many photos pointing their Jupiter finger...
And then also the RAINBOW connections....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2012, 09:05:33 AM
Quote from: SimPattyK
[...]Since December 21st and December 22nd seem to pass by without any significant happening, despite all the CLUES hinting to them as possible BAM dates, I was just thinking... that maybe we could really take into consideration the fact that maybe BAM will happen according to @TS's own deadline: "By January 1st, 2013".
Which means somewhere [ "close to midnight"  :icon_geek: ] between December 31st and January 1st. We also had some @Front - clues about a possible BAM at New Year's Eve! @Wishingstar and I have discussed it at that time... And I also made this montage below... What do you guys think?
@Sim....yes I remember that crystal ball talk......it always intrigued me......if ever the world was watching something, a New Year's countdown would be a world event....didn't TS mention BAM would be in the California time zone?  I do think it's impossible to figure when or how BAM will occur..... [...]
Yesss. Also I think that the Front's clock may be showing the tIME! not the date as we interpreted so far. So instead of December 21st , maybe the clock is really showing us the TIME [hour, minutes] when he BAMs --> 12:21. Which also makes me think about "It's not the END , it's the BEGINNING", meaning: The "END" of his life [911 call - 12:21] meant the BEGINNING of the death hoax and NOW the END of the death hoax on [we can assume] January 1st, 2013 at 12:21 is the new BEGINNING !
Crystal ball in NYC... 12.21am, 1st Jan in NY is 9.21pm [21:21], still 2012, in CALIFORNIA... OMG?
Juke Box, that's a great idea/possibility!  YUP YUP :icon_bounce:  Maybe you're on to something who knows!
Anyway, with a second BAM-date erased from my guESstimate-list, THAT ^^ would be our [my third] and last hope for a BAM, at least any time soon, these days!  :bowdown: Because who knows what this hoax [Michael] has in store for us! Maybe all of this is actually meant for us to take us on the highest peak of emotions, only to take us down in the next phase of total disbelief and doubts in a return, only to shake us and totally take us by surprise again and push our spirits high with a BAM that nobody would hope for anymore next year!!  :affraid: I believe he planned everything to be like that, all the clues that were meant for a wide range of purposes: inform us, educate us, give us hope, make us laugh or doubt :animal0017:  or even mislead us  :confused:  One can never know what to expect next! ANYTHING is [im]possible in Hoaxland, because for Michael "only the sky is the limit!" Oh my! What a roller coaster of emotions we've been through so far! Lots of UPs and DOWNs! Truly a great adventure! Michael you're a BIG naughty, teasing TRICKSTA!! You'd better get yo sexy smart butt back to us as soon as possible or else there won't be any sain hoaxer around   :icon_lol:

ALSO, BAM or  no-BAM, it doesn't mean Michael is dead NOR that TS is a fake informer!
I'm not gonna "rewind" all the family validations that we received for both TS and Front! Remember TS even told us that if he's a fake informer , than so are Paris and LaToya! As "tricky" his phrase ( from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) may sound to some ["you may know that TS is a fake informer"], he then went to say ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ):
TS: I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”

Anyway.... whatever happens in the following days, I'll never stop hoping for a BAM, especially because I know that ONE of the MAIN purposes of this hoax is ---> WHAT comes after the BAM !

And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing!  But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). 
And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics : “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t.  It’s the beginning.”

Sim, since you've posted about the crystal ball drop, Front and TS connections, I haven't been able to stop thinking about the NYE countdown at Times Square.

It makes so much sense -- New Year's, fireworks, BAM. Just... how's MJ gonna do it? Is he going to perform? Won't the organizers of the new year party know? Is he gonna be registering as an MJ impersonator? Is he gonna appear before or after 12 Midnight EST?

I know some of the people here don't like to anticipate or guess what BAM will be like but please bear with me.. I'm brimming full with excitement... Especially with the day approaching...

:icon_bounce:

Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:07:59 AM by JukeBox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

December 30, 2012, 02:54:03 PM
V was taking over TV station, not the event.

These days you don't need to be there in person.
Telephone cable or web access via satellite.
Hologram. Plug in. Make.believe. Mariah Carey rehearsed it well.
Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:57:40 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 30, 2012, 07:15:01 PM
[...]
Sim, since you've posted about the crystal ball drop, Front and TS connections, I haven't been able to stop thinking about the NYE countdown at Times Square.

It makes so much sense -- New Year's, fireworks, BAM. Just... how's MJ gonna do it? Is he going to perform? Won't the organizers of the new year party know? Is he gonna be registering as an MJ impersonator? Is he gonna appear before or after 12 Midnight EST?

I know some of the people here don't like to anticipate or guess what BAM will be like but please bear with me.. I'm brimming full with excitement... Especially with the day approaching...

:icon_bounce:
1. YES ! THAT ^^ is a possible outcome for Michael's BAM!

and

2. Ever since TS has posted his latest update about Murray's case ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), I can't stop thinking that maybe the BAM could happen in Court, during a LIVE trial where Michael shows up as "exceptional new evidence" / witness.

and

3. @ellyd: comes up with another possible BAM-scenario: something to do with high TECH, hologram, online BAM, etc...
I can envision Michael's BAM doing some V-speech on an important [popular] website or several major websites/networks.
But I'd have a problem with a HOLOGRAM! - That wouldn't be a BAM!! nobody would believe he's alive!! They would say it's just like when they brought Elvis to sing with Celine or like with 2PAC during that Coachella festival . So .... I'd prefer the REAL deal , no holograms for a credible BAM! loll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

December 31, 2012, 04:12:01 AM
Some thoughts on a showdown.
Issue with NYE or any other major "general" festivity is that people will be occupied with themselves.
Issue with Doc Murray's trial is that nobody really cares about it - except some fans and TMZ.
If MJ would step out proclaiming "I'm alive and it was me all the time and I saved the world" it would end in "ah, right, oumhh,  Michael Jackson... so, he did fake his death? what for? exposure of evil? oh really? well, how much did he make when he was "dead"? ah, right." Over.
Not taking into account the inevitable instant revival of haters.

An "official" major drumbeat can only take place on a general stage which is watched by many - and certainly by those who are relevant. An incisive event would require pinpointed, thorough exposure of those who are responsible for general issues which are of interest for many. Thus, the originators of issues have to take center stage, not MJ. MJ may or may not come out from behind the curtain. Any whatsoever drumbeat must not be aiming MJ's praise anyway. Sometimes private triumph with family and friends is much more satisfactory than blowing the trumpets for everyone. In the end, it's all in God's and not in MJ's name. I still think we'll see some folks pretty naked but that they will have to take off their clothes by themselves, piece by piece. That's far more getting dignity and self-reflection back into focus than any quick robbery by third parties. (Haven't we already seen some public unclothing? Dreamteamers at Carolwood?)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0_TpI5W00A[/youtube]

Don't underestimate our part in making them take their well-ironed, starched suits off.
Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:16:01 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

December 31, 2012, 06:18:14 AM
Now this would be a very cool BAM... Except it's illegal but still would be cool

the above link should take you to the right time.. but just in case it's at 6:22 onwards

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2MiqYhJ7rY&feature=player_detailpage#t=382s[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal