MJonmind

Re: TIAI December 20
December 23, 2012, 02:48:44 PM
Andrea, thanks for finding that. I have to go now, but I'll watch it later. There was some weird things said that could be prophetic I remember thinking.

Sim, I saw no ridicule in Curls words, just light friendly humor. :icon_e_biggrin:
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 23, 2012, 02:56:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ Andrea , thank you for posting that link ! Made me think , If Sony owns Epic Records and The Official Michael Jackson website , How could it be that they are sending us clues and hints about the hoax ?

Well there has definitely been debate as to whether Sony is good or bad.  But I think it would only take one key person in an influential position in the company (could be more than one person) to send the clues and hints, likely with direction from MJ.  That's my thinking anyways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 23, 2012, 03:02:12 PM
@ Andrea , thank you for posting that link ! Made me think , If Sony owns Epic Records and The Official Michael Jackson website , How could it be that they are sending us clues and hints about the hoax ?
Well there has definitely been debate as to whether Sony is good or bad.  But I think it would only take one key person in an influential position in the company (could be more than one person) to send the clues and hints, likely with direction from MJ.  That's my thinking anyways.
Yes, it's not impossible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

December 23, 2012, 10:01:50 PM
Sim, since you have mentioned crystal ball drops at Times Square, I can not get that feeling out of my head...as we know Front mentioned some similar phrase, it could have some meaning... so december 31 till january 1 we should watch more carefully  :icon_razz:
I think it's the best (last) bet.  Question: I was trying to find that video of MJ being used to announce something in the Financial district, I think Wall Street, (wasn't it a countdown of something?) but can't find it. Anyone remember?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL26wY3joMo[/youtube]

He opened NASDAQ (in Times Square) on August 30, 2001.  I love CNN's caption - "HE'S BAD, HE'S BACK"

sorry for the lazy brain here but when did michael fire branca? reason i asked is because one of the guys here asked him if branca was with him and he simply said no he's in l.a. just wondering.
Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 10:08:51 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

December 24, 2012, 01:40:37 AM
Andrea, that link you gave to the “I’M BACK” Bad25 was also interesting in that Gina posted the photo of the day, on June 3, 2011 as this:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJ on the cover of NOTW Apr 1985 issue, “Sun day”.  Reminds me of Jermaine’s name change to Jacksun, as well as The Sign #1 telling of the coming Mark of the Beast being the Sunday law to come into effect.

But okay back to the MJ at Nasdaq video you kindly posted, there's something about the words that are said that make me imagine a certain kind of Bam.  And MJ's act of starting business like he's in charge, overturning TPTB. "On Michael's command we begin!"  I know it's back in 2001, but it may be a clue planted for now.

Announcer: MJ about to ring the opening bell… and start the day of business. Big campaign to to kick off his new single and album. Also celebrating 30 years as a solo artist.  MJ turning 43 (7!) years old, doesn’t that make you feel old…
(“He’s Bad, He’s Back”  and CNN live, displayed on screen.)
MJ looks at the counter thingy he’s given that looks like it has a round crystal ball inside, and says, “Look, it’s floating in the air”. The guy says, “That’s what you’re floating in the air there, near the microphone, on the big billboard, it’s up there. You are floating up there, so everybody can see you. At night you’ll be up there and during the day... Is John Branca with you?
MJ, “No he’s in LA.  This is Times Square?
Guy, “That’s the new Times Square….You’re going to push at 9:30 in 18 seconds. (Stock watch)…9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...
Announcer, “Not your average day on Nasdaq, MJ starting the business day…Nasdaq could use a bit of a boost, they’ve been having 3 days of losing markets, Nasdaq was down 21 points.  Dow down 131 points yesterday.”

Okay then going back to TS’, The Coincidence Test.
Anyway, if you want to try the coincidence test: start a thread (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “The Coincidence Test”.  Then take a guess at what the last two digits (right of the decimal) will be in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500, once the stock market closes for the day {see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  You must state your guess at least 24 hours in advance; and also identify which date your guess applies to (use the date based upon a time zone in the USA); the digits remain in view for more than 12 hours after the market closes, so there is plenty of time to see if your guess was right (they are also recorded permanently).

Make sure you identify which two digits go with Dow, and which ones go with Nasdaq, and which ones with S&P 500.  For example: Dow = .77; Nasdaq = .79; S&P 500 = .99; this will make a six-digit number (777,999), which has a one chance in a million of being correct (000,000 to 999,999).  These stock market decimal numbers are quite random, and nobody will be able to know them 24 hours in advance (or control them); so if someone gets all six digits correct, then that will be a one-in-a-million coincidence!

This is another reason I think TS is MJ.  He was there that day at Nasdaq, and typically he tries to learn all he can during these types of visits, asking lots of questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

g32

December 24, 2012, 11:04:59 AM
guys i think we gotta be clear, very clear if MJ doesnt show up till jan 1st, on two things:
* if he doesnt show up till that day, it will be official that MJ is DEAD, would be sad but true, but we gotta assume it...
* another thing we should notice is that TS was a fake, an impostor and was playin our heads because he just wanted to have fun using our loyalty, faith and word.

nothing is happening, not even a redirect: i think that TS thought the 21-12-12 was gonna be the end of the world, since nothing happened, hes just trapped in his own game... im very upset.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 24, 2012, 11:13:21 AM
I'm no cheerleader for TS these days but TS did say the world probably wouldn't end on 12/21/12, but some time shortly after, ie no one on Earth would grow old unless they were already close to old.

If he doesn't come back by 1/1/13, it doesn't mean MJ is dead, it just means TS can't be taken at his word, which is not new information in these here parts.

It'll all be alright.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 24, 2012, 11:18:55 AM
@g32........with all due respect, we don't have a right to be "very upset".  I am sure Michael was, "very upset" at many things in his life. 
We have gathered here, out of respect and love for him....not become very upset because his timing does not fit our wishes.  The man lived for
other people's wishes.....I am choosing to be as patient as needed in this adventure.  Nothing will sway my faith in Michael.....not even a non-BAM....
though I have my hopes, I have no fears.  If it happens, I'll be the most excited girl on the planet (I know, that's a stretch, lol....lots of people will be)
However, if it doesn't happen....it's OK.....it's Michael's hoax, Michael's life......nothing to be upset or nervous about.  Have faith, my friend....just
have that faith of Job.  We may not see him, but we can and do feel him.........
I am sending you an extra dose of love and hugs for this Christmas season, and New Years.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

g32

December 24, 2012, 11:22:51 AM
but dont forget that TS said that, in his very own words: if MJ doesnt show up by 1-1-13 you will be able to say TS was a liar... thats what TS quoted. did  you get to read it? 
plus one of  MJ's plan is to give a lesson to everybody in the world not to believe in what the dirty media says... and with his appearence he would achieve that goal clearly...

idk i will just wait till jan 1st.

peace :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 24, 2012, 12:29:21 PM
I agree with you, g32, re: MJ's reappearance but TS said "fake informer" not "liar".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 24, 2012, 01:02:27 PM
I agree with you, g32, re: MJ's reappearance but TS said "fake informer" not "liar".

This is what TS said:
Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

The question is: what's does BAM mean?, maybe it's not the same as coming back (to public eye) immediately!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

gwynned

December 24, 2012, 01:08:35 PM

This is what TS said:
Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

The question is: what's does BAM mean?, maybe it's not the same as coming back (to public eye) immediately!

THANK YOU!  With all due respect, I have been saying this for quite awhile with little response from anyone else.  There is NO WHERE in TII where he makes this direct connection, but we have made this assumption and we know what it means to assume something. 

To me a BAM is an explosion like in the comics.  Perhaps something will explode????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 24, 2012, 03:53:38 PM
TS/Front's track record is very strong to excellent, which gives me strong confidence. But that we are not understanding the way he means is a very strong possibility.  Though he likes to trick us in his words, doesn't mean he is an out and out fake or liar. Just because MJ pranked people he knew sometimes, didn't mean he was generally a liar or hurter of people.  TS/Front said not to go just by their words but by the evidence we have accumulated over all this time.  Our faith in TS/Front/Back/Michael is resting on a strong foundation of the proofs laid down by our forum in great detail on accessible threads, 3 1/2 years of our intensive labor. Do we discount this as nothing?  Now we have some few steps requiring some trust in him, or like going through a dark tunnel for a little bit.  But that light will be coming soon.  Can we be strong for him?  TS has put so much time and effort in all his investments here on this forum. What are we afraid of?  Looking like fools (too late for that)? Being left high and dry (too late for that)?  We (at least the ones who have been here all this time since the beginning) have really gone too far to go back, and most of us would not just abandon this journey. I know I won't, as long as Souza keeps this forum going. There is a core group that is going to be faithful no matter what.   If we truly love Michael, where else is there to go--another forum? Hardly.  TS will come through as he said, but we must allow for that trickery of meaning behind his words, or reading between the words/lines.  If we believe MJ truly hoaxed his death, we know he's been operating by stealth and incognito for many years, so why would this be any different.  He's doing it for LOVE, he doing it for the fans, and he's doing it for the planet.  History will be affected--this is no small potatoes.  What stuff are we made of?  When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And all that talk.  Love you guys, and I want to bolster your faith. I truly believe we are on the right track here on this forum, with TS and Front.  Let's cheer him (them) on, and support him!  We have no idea how ridiculously blessed we really are here!  MJ here! Simply magical!!  (MJonline) :icon_e_wink:
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:02:45 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

December 24, 2012, 04:04:42 PM
 :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 24, 2012, 04:07:45 PM
@g32........with all due respect, we don't have a right to be "very upset".  I am sure Michael was, "very upset" at many things in his life. 
We have gathered here, out of respect and love for him....not become very upset because his timing does not fit our wishes.  The man lived for
other people's wishes.....I am choosing to be as patient as needed in this adventure.  Nothing will sway my faith in Michael.....not even a non-BAM....
though I have my hopes, I have no fears.  If it happens, I'll be the most excited girl on the planet (I know, that's a stretch, lol....lots of people will be)
However, if it doesn't happen....it's OK.....it's Michael's hoax, Michael's life......nothing to be upset or nervous about.  Have faith, my friend....just
have that faith of Job.  We may not see him, but we can and do feel him.........
I am sending you an extra dose of love and hugs for this Christmas season, and New Years.........

I totally agree !! People need to realise that it is Michael's decision , Michael's choice .. I sometimes get so confused because many ppl claim that they DO trust Michael but whenever they find out that THEIR assumptions were wrong , they just get upset and start losing faith .. the thing which I believe they didn't have at the first place !  We owe Michael this trust as an expression of our gratitude to him , would it kill us to open our hearts  a bit more now that we've come this far ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions