Re: TIAI December 20
December 22, 2012, 03:58:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Furthermore how come Jermaine is saying Michael is not alive and appears smiling on that pic? hmmmm, is it a joke?

I know huh. Can't take anything he says seriously with that smile!

For those who hadn't seen that before, that statement is nothing to worry about. It simply wasn't find to reveal hoax then and he was attempting to appease suspicions and make us look crazy because hoaxers were joining dots so thoroughly. Not time for hoax to escalate to a general public level, so released the statement.
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 04:03:26 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 22, 2012, 04:37:19 PM
TIAI December 20th 2012 - REDIRECT

Since December 21st and December 22nd seem to pass by without any significant happening, despite all the CLUES hinting to them as possible BAM dates, I was just thinking... that maybe we could really take into consideration the fact that maybe BAM will happen according to @TS's own deadline: "By January 1st, 2013".

Which means somewhere [ "close to midnight"  :icon_geek: ] between December 31st and January 1st.

We also had some @Front - clues about a possible BAM at New Year's Eve!
@Wishingstar and I have discussed it at that time... And I also made this montage below...
What do you guys think?

[...]

---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

December 22, 2012, 04:49:39 PM
Are the BAM and Michael's return the same thing?  Is it possible that the BAM is happening as we speak but we are looking only for Michael's return when we should be looking elsewhere? 

Would Michael's return really shake the world to its core?  WE think so, but Michael thinks bigger.  He thinks impossible. 

No, I think there is a hoax going on that makes his death hoax look like child's play.   :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 22, 2012, 04:51:47 PM

What do you guys think?

I think we're better off not trying to guess!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:59:16 PM
@curls: Why not guessing? It's fun and way better than fighting....
Or maybe we should leave all the forum? Is that better?

On the other hand... we're doing more than just guessing, we're analyzing all the clues and possibilities available so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 05:08:41 PM
Are the BAM and Michael's return the same thing? [...]
read that TS quote about his deadline. He mentions this twice: "MJ will BAM" and "BAM from MJ".
Then we have been discussing all this time about the PURPOSE of this hoax and about the fact that what comes AFTER the BAM is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE for Michael and us as his "Army of LOVE". So yes, it definitely is about Michael returning and "leading the way" :moonwalk_: for a better world
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:09:31 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 22, 2012, 05:19:03 PM
read that TS quote about his deadline. He mentions this twice: "MJ will BAM" and "BAM from MJ".
Then we have been discussing all this time about the PURPOSE of this hoax and about the fact that what comes AFTER the BAM is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE for Michael and us as his "Army of LOVE". So yes, it definitely is about Michael returning and "leading the way" :moonwalk_: for a better world

I don't think we disagree and perhaps I should restate what I was trying to convey.  What if Michael's return is part, perhaps the centerpiece, of the BAM.  What if the BAM has begun, as we hoped, but we have not yet seen it because it's rather subtle at the moment, like the faint sound of music in the background.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2012, 05:27:05 PM
@Sim....yes I remember that crystal ball talk......it always intrigued me......if ever the world was watching something, a New Year's countdown would be a world event....didn't TS mention BAM would be in the California time zone? 
I do think it's impossible to figure when or how BAM will occur.....
It seems like what the Bible says about end of times in Matthew:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 22, 2012, 05:46:12 PM

I agree with you and I agree that the clock hinting Dec 21st was maybe just pointing out the change of  an era would happen so he would be able to BAM to help for a better world before Jan 1st 2013 as per TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 06:14:01 PM
@Sim....yes I remember that crystal ball talk......it always intrigued me......if ever the world was watching something, a New Year's countdown would be a world event....didn't TS mention BAM would be in the California time zone?
Yesss.
Also I think that the Front's clock may be showing the tIME! not the date as we interpreted so far.
So instead of December 21st , maybe the clock is really showing us the TIME [hour, minutes] when he BAMs --> 12:21. Which also makes me think about "It's not the END , it's the BEGINNING", meaning: The "END" of his life [911 call - 12:21] meant the BEGINNING of the death hoax and NOW the END of the death hoax on [we can assume] January 1st, 2013 at 12:21 is the new BEGINNING !

I do think it's impossible to figure when or how BAM will occur.....
I agree.
But I like trying...
Just sitting and waiting and doing nothing would kill me! lol  :icon_lol:

I don't think we disagree and perhaps I should restate what I was trying to convey.  What if Michael's return is part, perhaps the centerpiece, of the BAM.  What if the BAM has begun, as we hoped, but we have not yet seen it because it's rather subtle at the moment, like the faint sound of music in the background.
Ok, I see what you mean now. Yes you may be right.
And in what way do you see this subtle background of the BAM that has already begun? I mean how can we distinguish it? Or what makes you think that way? Did we ignore some signs / clues and that's why we can't see ?

I agree with you and I agree that the clock hinting Dec 21st was maybe just pointing out the change of  an era would happen so he would be able to BAM to help for a better world before Jan 1st 2013 as per TS.
Yes I think that's a good explanation to WHY we've received so many hints about December 21st! The END of a world and the BEGINNING of a new better one.

What still puzzles me is why TS mentioned in one of the Signs that we won't grow old, referring thus to a possible future cataclysm ending all our lives. I still can't say whether it was just a metaphorical meaning or a literal, biblical one.
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:17:50 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2012, 06:31:21 PM
Yesss.
Also I think that the Front's clock may be showing the tIME! not the date as we interpreted so far.
So instead of December 21st , maybe the clock is really showing us the TIME [hour, minutes] when he BAMs --> 12:21. Which also makes me think about "It's not the END , it's the BEGINNING", meaning: The "END" of his life [911 call - 12:21] meant the BEGINNING of the death hoax and NOW the END of the death hoax on [we can assume] January 1st, 2013 at 12:21 is the new BEGINNING !

TS said the BAM will happen before the end of 2012 though. But I do agree that New Year's countdown is very plausible. Just pondering about the misspelt 'Momment' in Front's drawing. It has to be on purpose... This is probably very far fetched, but 2 'm's made me think about 'Man in the Mirror', so I wondered it the clock is meant to be read inverted (horizontally), which would be around 11.39. Maybe that's around the time that BAM happens, but this line of reasoning is far fetched even for me. If the hoax is in California time, then is there a countdown event that's huge in CA? The crystal ball event is the one in NYC right?

Anyway, the 22nd isn't the end for CA yet... so BAM might still happen today :)
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:32:54 PM by JukeBox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 06:45:41 PM
TS said the BAM will happen before the end of 2012 though. But I do agree that New Year's countdown is very plausible. Just pondering about the misspelt 'Momment' in Front's drawing. It has to be on purpose... This is probably very far fetched, but 2 'm's made me think about 'Man in the Mirror', so I wondered it the clock is meant to be read inverted (horizontally), which would be around 11.39. Maybe that's around the time that BAM happens, but this line of reasoning is far fetched even for me. If the hoax is in California time, then is there a countdown event that's huge in CA? The crystal ball event is the one in NYC right?

Anyway, the 22nd isn't the end for CA yet... so BAM might still happen today :)
Interesting idea about the double M [intentionally misspelled] and the Man in the Mirror! and the mirrored image of the clock! wow!

I'm not sure, but I remember that there were some discussions about Front's misspelling when he posted that clock and someone said that the misspelling was some "code" that linked Front to Back who also misspelled words intentionally. So the double M was some sort of confirmation that Front is in fact Back or related to him.
Someone who knows better, pls correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be great if BAM happens today!!  :icon_bounce:

Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:46:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2012, 06:48:08 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2012, 08:08:12 PM
Aurelian established December 25 as the birthday of the INVINCIBLE SUN in the 3d century as part of the Roman Winter Solstice celebrations.

In 273 the Christian church selected this day to represent the birthday of Jesus, and by 336 this Roman solar feast day was Christianized.

Ancient men feared the darkness for it was personified death to them. In the absence of light from the Sun man was vulnerable to  bad things.

We get the term "the devil" from this concept as the Ancients connected the ideas of "evil" and "darkness" together. Dark + evil = devil.

Sun, the provider of light, security, safety, heat, and photosynthesis and the abundance of food stuffs was the Savior of the Ancients.

So for primitive man Dec. 22 was the start of winter and marked the beginning of the worst stage of his yearly struggle for survival.

Primitive men believed the Sun had died as they could detect no movement of the Sun in the sky for 3 days. Solstice means 'a turning point'.

The early pre-Christians established rituals concerning this period: the sun lays in a grave for 3 days, but then shall be resurrected.

When the pre-Christians wrote of the resurrection of the Sun, they meant exactly that. It did not refer to a person, but to the Solar Sun.

Later Gentile ancestors had changed the Sun to Son. The priesthood told the pagans the SON (Christ) was born on Dec 25, just like their SUN.

So most of the customs, symbols & rituals associated with Christmas actually are linked to Winter Solstice celebrations of ancient Pagans.

"The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits....

... Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma"."

/ Front /

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2012, 08:31:24 PM
Anyone else think BAM could be Christmas Day with this link to the sun I've posted above?

Plus I remember the Christmas decorations and reefs at the house and neverland remember?

Maybe 22nd is the start of a new dawn and era but Michael
comes back on 25th Dec Christmas Day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions