I always thought that's where Americans got the name Randy from :errrr: short for bRANDon?
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 09:09:16 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Maybe Michael wrote this signature with his left hand?     :TongueOutSmiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

MJonmind

Though my signature looks awful done with my other hand, with my proper left hand I can slant my letters any which way I choose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The FBI part is intriguing..

I'll say!
After what we've been through with TS... :icon_lol:

Wouldn't it be funny if MJ signed all these post 'death' with a more unusual style just to drive everyone crazy, and Bush is then telling the truth.

JMO but my bet is that that is how it went.

Just like MJ impersonating an impersonator  :icon_e_wink:

That's exactly what I was thinking ! Genius Michael is genius  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I always thought that's where Americans got the name Randy from :errrr: short for bRANDon?

for some reason that just makes me wonder if marlon's out of the blue thing with his long dead twin brother didn't have something about it that we missed. i mean when i look at that list of sibling names and then there is just brandon , sticks out like a sore thumb. maybe it is just me. :icon_e_confused: how long has randy phillips been in and around michael's affairs anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Someone with the nickname of Mary L.Elizabeth Tweeted Karen Faye :

@wingheart Hi Karen, can you please confirm whether you know if Michael did indeed ever stay at Michael Bush's house after having procedures done at Dr. Kleins.
I don't think Michael ever stayed there. We were at Carolwood EVERYday and went EVERYwhere Michael went, including to Dr. Kleins and MJ never went to Bush's from Kleins the entire time he was at Carolwood from December to June when he passed.
Julien's is saying Michael signed all the auction items at Bush's house under the influence of drugs when recovering from Kleins.

What are your thoughts on this please???

"Darren said that the reason Bush has so many things signed by Michael Jackson and the autographs look so different than normal is that Jackson often had procedures done by Dr. Klein and another doctor (I forget the last name, but I think it started with R), and he would often stay at Tompkins' and Bush's house afterwards to recover. Jackson would be on drugs during his recovery, and they would take that opportunity to give him lots of things to sign."

and this was her answer 
" Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
@maryroucoulet I answered that before...that's a ridiculous concept. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So which one of these is fake?? One more to the left (right handed person i.m.o.), one more to the right (left handed person i.m.o.).

ahh so is randy phillips name actually brandon?
That's interesting. Also, what's with the line going thru his name? It kind of looks like Michael's signature was started where Mr. Phillips signed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Someone with the nickname of Mary L.Elizabeth Tweeted Karen Faye :

@wingheart Hi Karen, can you please confirm whether you know if Michael did indeed ever stay at Michael Bush's house after having procedures done at Dr. Kleins.
I don't think Michael ever stayed there. We were at Carolwood EVERYday and went EVERYwhere Michael went, including to Dr. Kleins and MJ never went to Bush's from Kleins the entire time he was at Carolwood from December to June when he passed.
Julien's is saying Michael signed all the auction items at Bush's house under the influence of drugs when recovering from Kleins.

What are your thoughts on this please???

"Darren said that the reason Bush has so many things signed by Michael Jackson and the autographs look so different than normal is that Jackson often had procedures done by Dr. Klein and another doctor (I forget the last name, but I think it started with R), and he would often stay at Tompkins' and Bush's house afterwards to recover. Jackson would be on drugs during his recovery, and they would take that opportunity to give him lots of things to sign."

and this was her answer 
" Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
@maryroucoulet I answered that before...that's a ridiculous concept. "
Thanks for posting this!  The plot thickens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

They are either real or deliberate fakes... They have to be... going by that article where he said..

Bush contents himself with the knowledge that he is impervious to conspiracy theories. "I've heard the talk -- there are those fans who think he's alive, that he's hanging out somewhere with Elvis," he says. "That day in the mortuary I got to see the truth."

he would be mad to know Michael is a live and then fake the signatures to make money for himself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
They are either real or deliberate fakes... They have to be... going by that article where he said..

Bush contents himself with the knowledge that he is impervious to conspiracy theories. "I've heard the talk -- there are those fans who think he's alive, that he's hanging out somewhere with Elvis," he says. "That day in the mortuary I got to see the truth."

he would be mad to know Michael is alive and then fake the signatures to make money for himself

The thing I have trouble with is the timing. Timing is everything. 

Why did Bush wait to write the book till now? To auction the items till now?.....after his partner Tompkins had passed away. :icon_e_confused:

Could it be that Tompkins was the moral high ground of the duo?  :animal0017:

I guess only time will tell.

[...Bush contents himself with the knowledge that he is impervious to conspiracy theories ]  :ghsdf:

I hope for his sake, he's right. :icon_rolleyes:
Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:14:53 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions