blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!
December 22, 2012, 03:27:52 PM
@ Sim
Exactly. There is no evidence that CM is actually in prison. Other than the fake trial and the media reporting it, we've got NOTHING to prove he spent a single day in jail!

CORRECT !!!   :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 22, 2012, 04:23:56 PM
Blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 23, 2012, 05:51:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blankie

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

December 23, 2012, 07:50:37 PM
Same for me, Sim! I do not believe that Dr. Murray has spent a single minute in the county jail. The trial, to me, was a total act. There was WAY too much going on in that room -- the various & changing props, the invalid California state seal, the incorrect dates, and the attorneys/judge seemed way too calm & rehearsed.  :icon_cool:

The whole trial was like a made for tv movie.   :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2012, 08:55:40 PM
Hmm you guys have a point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 23, 2012, 09:22:41 PM

notice he is touching his nose in your signature . he does that quite ofter. wonder if we can make a connection to what provokes it. a lie ect. i noticed it in the sylivia chase interview while he and marlon were in the limo . and you see it at other times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 23, 2012, 09:47:41 PM

notice he is touching his nose in your signature . he does that quite ofter. wonder if we can make a connection to what provokes it. a lie ect. i noticed it in the sylivia chase interview while he and marlon were in the limo . and you see it at other times.

If you look on some of his interviews he raises both eyebrows when he's being honest. That is not to say that when he is asked a question and doesn't he is lying, but I've noticed that most of the time he does it. Like in interviews.
Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 09:50:14 PM by Rayanna_Rain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2012, 10:10:12 PM
@ suspicious mind  I always thought Michael's nose-touching habit meant that he was embarrassed about something. I read somewhere that he touched his nose because Joe would tease him about his nose and that had a lasting effect on him, so that when he was embarrassed or self-conscious, he would instinctively touch his nose, regressing to the days when Joe would tease him about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

RK

December 23, 2012, 10:34:08 PM
Here's a link to an interview with Craig Baxter who has a best seller at the moment on MJ's body language and what it is saying.  A great book that does it's part in vindicating Michael. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 24, 2012, 03:57:30 AM
@ suspicious mind  I always thought Michael's nose-touching habit meant that he was embarrassed about something. I read somewhere that he touched his nose because Joe would tease him about his nose and that had a lasting effect on him, so that when he was embarrassed or self-conscious, he would instinctively touch his nose, regressing to the days when Joe would tease him about it.
I agree, and I've seen people I know personally touch their nose when they are self-conscious especially in public speaking. So I don't believe he's lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2012, 04:25:10 AM
Yeah Michael was a shy person and I also noticed that when he was embarrassed he would look away from the camera, person he was talking to, or audience. Whether its for a second or for a minute or two. Also he covers his face. Some examples below. The last one is just Michael reading...because I like it and he's awesome.

Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:26:38 AM by Rayanna_Rain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2012, 04:55:18 AM

I agree !!
Btw , I remember reading in a certain thread in here that CM also scratches his nose which led people to think / assume that he might be Michael hiding in plain sight ! I think Michael and CM both share some similar ways to express their feelings and all through their body language , but it doesn't necessarily mean that they are the same person .. For me , CM could be just following Michael's instructions , reading the scripts Michael wrote for him , and doing what he's told to do .. and yeah CM 's accent is NOT Grenadian at all .. He was totally faking his accent to make it sound creepy  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 24, 2012, 08:24:23 PM
hear it does seem like he is embarrassed but the sylvia chase/ 2020 thing didn't seem quite that way idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 27, 2012, 02:31:19 AM
December 20 Tweet: “#MichaelJackson Given that Murray’s Notice of Appeal was filed over a year ago, its unusual for the court not to know his appeal grounds.”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim [h]is conviction was wrong.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray’s lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray So having made his bail motion, Murray’s lawyers then did exactly what they told would not be allowed by the Court in October.”

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray Yes, they asked for a 45 day extension in order to file their Appeal Brief. …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

December 18 Tweet: “#conradmurray The Court ruled today ‘Appellant’s December 18, 2012 application to extend time to file the opening brief is denied’.”

December 21 Tweet: “@song_title We don't know formally what he’s actually appealing yet. Assume it’s conviction and sentence. Michael”

December 21 Tweet: “@lmt4mj There is normally no testimony on appeal- just points of law, apart from exceptional, new evidence cases. So #conradmurray won’t be.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland News about Conrad Murray Mr. McParland? please?’ No news. No appeal brief was filed by 10.05 pm on the 21st.”

December 21 Tweet: “‘@juliamjfan: @MMcParland but they have until dec 31st if I am not mistaking?’ No, they’re out of time now, but they’re exploiting the rules

December 22 Tweet: “#conradmuray did NOT file his appeal brief with the Court by 21.12.2012 as needed. Check out the rules-spot the gap!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22 Tweet: “@Kyahpooch Hi Mrs S, yes I did. I think Murray will still appeal. Check out my earlier TL about the gap in the rules. Best wishes, M”

December 23 Tweet: “@MJaddyy Probably released late November time next year, unless his earlier bail application or appeal succeeds.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me No. The court has already said there will be no further extensions.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s the 15 day + gap caused by having to write to Murray telling him unless he gets his brief in his appeal will be dismissed.”

December 23 Tweet: “@Ilive4u4me it’s not an automatic dismissal. He'll get that one dose of extra time. Won't help his bail application” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

2012 California Rules of Court -- Rule 8.220. Failure to file a brief: “If a party fails to timely file [by 12-21-12] an appellant’s opening brief or a respondent’s brief, the reviewing court clerk must promptly notify the party by mail that the brief must be filed within 15 days after the notice is mailed and that if the party fails to comply, the court may impose one of the following sanctions:  (1) If the brief is an appellant’s opening brief, the court may dismiss the appeal;” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 27, 2012, 03:10:46 AM
wait a sec....TS u said you're not gonna post until MJ's bam??? what's this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions