bec

Re: CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!
January 14, 2013, 10:25:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@bec  technical details are fine...but I was talking about the inner matters of the hoax in relation with the TPTB and everything related. This has been on my mind for some time now, how is Michael able to pull this off, with so many people co-ordinating. Wouldn't his foes know what he's upto....all such kinds of questions.

@MJonmind    I'm ready for anything , you know I'm part of the team

Oh I see. Yes, good point. I tend to rectify this lack of knowledge by equating it to MJ producing another album. Before it's out, we would have no idea who he was working with and how he was making it all happen behind the scenes... and that's just an upcoming musical project. I have a feeling that Hollywood is used to keeping secrets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

Re: Re: CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!
January 14, 2013, 11:28:13 AM
Well just like everything else in this hoax; it builds to a crescendo... and then nothing happens.

That's a clue that when BAM comes, it comes suddenly and WITHOUT any built up suspense whatsoever. It's called BAM for a reason in my opinion. The kind where your breath stops and you look around thinking "What the fuck just happened?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 14, 2013, 11:44:44 AM
 The kind where your breath stops and you look around thinking "What the fuck just happened?"
:icon_lol: 
I have a feeling that Hollywood is used to keeping secrets.
i guess it will only be revealed after the comeback....or maybe not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

January 14, 2013, 05:00:13 PM
Well just like everything else in this hoax; it builds to a crescendo... and then nothing happens.

That's a clue that when BAM comes, it comes suddenly and WITHOUT any built up suspense whatsoever. It's called BAM for a reason in my opinion. The kind where your breath stops and you look around thinking "What the fuck just happened?"

Yes, that's probably how it will go. I think we all just got to thinking we were more important and special then we really are and that somehow we had earned a heads up on events. Reality bites sometimes.

I  think that's part of the reason Paris n Jafaar have been messing around with us. It's part pranking n part making fun and part punishment and part putting in our place. Same reason TS had me list my reasons. We think we know so much... we are no better then the fans n the media. We rely on one source and don't fact check, then we copy n paste n take it all at face value. That's probably why TIAI redirected to TMZ. The fans rely on TMZ and believe what that source said, we relied on TS/TS_comments and believed what That Source said.

"The Source" [close to the investigation] which everyone knows is aka for Unsubstantiated Information when cited in a news article.

When you look at it that way it could be eye opening. Considering how much we like to look down upon the media and the fans and the general public for believing what they are told... so do we! We are all the same, no better no worse then the guy next door, all subject to the same pressures, the same desires, the same needs. We are not special or more advanced or evolved or some crap just because we believe MJ to be alive. Just my thought for the day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 14, 2013, 07:14:37 PM

• Like a thief in the night
  • At an unknown time and hour
  • Carried on eating and drinking them BAM
  • Coming at an hour you do not expect

The idea of calm before the storm Bam is very reminiscent of bible themes huh?

ie: Flood, Soddom and Gomorrah, Armageddon...

Funny how MJ often aligns his business with a biblical parallel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 14, 2013, 07:18:58 PM

Yes, that's probably how it will go. I think we all just got to thinking we were more important and special then we really are and that somehow we had earned a heads up on events. Reality bites sometimes.

Agree.

"The Source" [close to the investigation] which everyone knows is aka for Unsubstantiated Information when cited in a news article
Interesting point you make and makes me think of when CM referred to himself as The source in that car ride... That should be a sign enough that he plays a fictional role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

January 14, 2013, 10:48:41 PM
Bec
"The Source" [close to the investigation] which everyone knows is aka for Unsubstantiated Information when cited in a news article.

Finfin gave the link to Harvey on triple checking his sources (yeah right) :icon_lol: :
"We didn't think it was a life/death thing," said Levin, until he received the next tip that Jackson had gone into full cardiac arrest.
And that's when a "minor" Michael Jackson hospitalization piece turned into a "huge story" for him.
"Everyone stopped what they were doing," Levin told me. Not because his team was in total shock, but rather because it was the story and his entire staff, from the reporters to the art department to the support staff --
anyone who might know anyone -- was needed to call sources and verify the cardiac arrest claim.
"Word came fairly early on it was grave," Levin vividly remembers.
And after multiple sources provided "credible information," TMZ was 100 percent certain the King of Pop had passed.
"We knew it long before we published it," said Levin, whose team nevertheless continued calling sources for a full hour afterwards, double and triple-sourcing their story.
"What could we be missing," Levin asked himself at the time, wanting "a certain feeling before we pushed the publish button."
Having confirmed with various parties, TMZ had nailed it.
"There was no doubt" about the scoop said Levin, who was told at the time that "EMTs wanted to pronounce him dead at the house, but Dr. [Conrad] Murray didn't want to."
Other outlets quickly began to question whether TMZ stood by its story, and rumors even spread that Jackson was alive and rehearsing at the Staples Center.
How could he have said all that with a straight face without bursting into laughter! :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 26, 2013, 12:50:13 PM

I  think that's part of the reason Paris n Jafaar have been messing around with us. It's part pranking n part making fun and part punishment and part putting in our place. Same reason TS had me list my reasons. We think we know so much... we are no better then the fans n the media. We rely on one source and don't fact check, then we copy n paste n take it all at face value. That's probably why TIAI redirected to TMZ. The fans rely on TMZ and believe what that source said, we relied on TS/TS_comments and believed what That Source said.

When you look at it that way it could be eye opening. Considering how much we like to look down upon the media and the fans and the general public for believing what they are told... so do we! We are all the same, no better no worse then the guy next door, all subject to the same pressures, the same desires, the same needs. We are not special or more advanced or evolved or some crap just because we believe MJ to be alive. Just my thought for the day.

This is a horrible blow to my ego.  I was thinking how special I was to Michael and how important I am to keeping the hoax alive   :thjajaja121:  Please don't tell me I'm just like everyone else!!!!   :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 26, 2013, 03:33:07 PM
Bec

Finfin gave the link to Harvey on triple checking his sources (yeah right) :icon_lol: :
"We didn't think it was a life/death thing," said Levin, until he received the next tip that Jackson had gone into full cardiac arrest.
And that's when a "minor" Michael Jackson hospitalization piece turned into a "huge story" for him.
"Everyone stopped what they were doing," Levin told me. Not because his team was in total shock, but rather because it was the story and his entire staff, from the reporters to the art department to the support staff --
anyone who might know anyone -- was needed to call sources and verify the cardiac arrest claim.
"Word came fairly early on it was grave," Levin vividly remembers.
And after multiple sources provided "credible information," TMZ was 100 percent certain the King of Pop had passed.
"We knew it long before we published it," said Levin, whose team nevertheless continued calling sources for a full hour afterwards, double and triple-sourcing their story.
"What could we be missing," Levin asked himself at the time, wanting "a certain feeling before we pushed the publish button."
Having confirmed with various parties, TMZ had nailed it.
"There was no doubt" about the scoop said Levin, who was told at the time that "EMTs wanted to pronounce him dead at the house, but Dr. [Conrad] Murray didn't want to."
Other outlets quickly began to question whether TMZ stood by its story, and rumors even spread that Jackson was alive and rehearsing at the Staples Center.
How could he have said all that with a straight face without bursting into laughter! :ghsdf:

Really showed all the calls that Murray made the 25 of June? :animal0017:

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2013, 04:10:38 PM
Another thing just crossed my mind is that should they publish people's phone numbers for the whole world to see?  Normally they would block out private cell phone numbers. Otherwise they would be bombarded with phone calls from anyone and everyone.  Nowadays people may change their cell phones, may be buy a newer model cell phone, but they always keep the same number.  It is a very big hassle to let every one of your contacts know that your number has changed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 27, 2013, 03:09:17 AM

This is a horrible blow to my ego.  I was thinking how special I was to Michael and how important I am to keeping the hoax alive   :thjajaja121:  Please don't tell me I'm just like everyone else!!!!   :screaming-7365:

There ya go! 

But I'm thinking maybe a hoax within a hoax.  The world and the MJ fans don't know MJ hoaxed his death, and hoaxers don't know MJ also hoaxed a plan to Bam and come back.  Maybe we've ALL been punked.  It was all just planned to be entertainment, escapism, an adventure, education and help us "get to know the man we never knew".  If I knew that was true for sure, I'd be okay with that, sort of relieved, and quietly get on with my life.   :icon_bounce: :icon_neutral: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

January 27, 2013, 08:04:33 AM

@ paula-c

Other names on the list are more than Conrad Murray, who call each other.
And who is this Derek Cleveland ?
Maybe the Boss of the Bodyguards.
But why did Michael Amir Williams call him ???
To ask, what to do now???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

January 27, 2013, 08:38:08 AM
@ paula-c

Actually you just made me think of something.  There was that TMZ article saying that Williams was paying MJ's bills when they were in Vegas, including a phone bill.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Maybe this practice continued at Carolwood or MJ had certain things under other people's names, like a cell phone, so it couldn't be traced to him.  Like the aliases he supposedly used at pharmacies.  You never know, maybe Murray was calling somebody else.  And all the calls are pretty short (look at the timings), if there was something secret going on at the house on June 25th (which there obviously was), a cell phone ringing could be a signal to other key players in the house/on the scene.
Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:03:37 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

January 27, 2013, 09:11:19 AM

mhhh  :icon_e_confused: this hand.....

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

January 27, 2013, 09:37:25 AM
@ paula-c

Actually you just made me think of something.  There was that TMZ article saying the Williams was paying MJ's bills when they were in Vegas, including a phone bill.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Maybe this practice continued at Carolwood or MJ had certain things under other people's names, like a cell phone, so it couldn't be traced to him.  Like the aliases he supposedly used at pharmacies.  You never know, maybe Murray was calling somebody else.  And all the calls are pretty short (look at the timings), if there was something secret going on at the house on June 25th (which there obviously was), a cell phone ringing could be a signal to other key players in the house/on the scene.

Andrea I feel the same way about those short phone calls.  There was not enough time for any real convo so they must have been signals of some sort.
Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:06:17 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions