Friday End of the World? and others
December 18, 2012, 05:10:18 PM
Interesting maybe only Coincidents but next year there will be three great concerts. I hope i can get tickets for all of them but more important will be the first one. THE JACKSONS Come on February 9th, P!nk comes on May 9th and Rihanna will ends with July 9th means another 999 (and like you known she had an 777 short Tour lately). :omg: :o kinda strange but  :michael-jackson: :woohoo2:

could it be finally bam days on friday could it be we hope and think that the world wouldn´t going down this friday but could it be finally the CHANGE (what the mayas also already are thinking and meaning) the end of an period the new beginning. I heard the have plans counting til 7000 so we schould have enough time (hopefully with Michael to share)

If the BAM FINALLY COMES I HOPE NON OF US WILL MISS IT I HAVE MY ECDL ADVANCED EXCEL TEST ON FRIDAY SO ITS QUITE MEAN IF IT WOULD BE OUR FINAL DAY ON EARTH WITHOUT KNOWING the Results of it :icon_e_wink: Did anyone have current news wich could fit with the possible bam on friday or did ts comments give new words have missed the opportunity to read often here i only remembered he wrote if michael doesn´t bam until january was it the 8th on elvis birthday or did he/she wrote 13th january that we could think and believe of an kind of fraud of he/she hope we comes closer to see our great human being our king our god of music the great MJJ bring back the joy of greatness for our poor hardly broken souls :moonwalk_: :bearhug: :smiley_abuv: :compute: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: Friday End of the World? and others
December 18, 2012, 08:12:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting maybe only Coincidents but next year there will be three great concerts. I hope i can get tickets for all of them but more important will be the first one. THE JACKSONS Come on February 9th, P!nk comes on May 9th and Rihanna will ends with July 9th means another 999 (and like you known she had an 777 short Tour lately). :omg: :o kinda strange but  :michael-jackson: :woohoo2:

could it be finally bam days on friday could it be we hope and think that the world wouldn´t going down this friday but could it be finally the CHANGE (what the mayas also already are thinking and meaning) the end of an period the new beginning. I heard the have plans counting til 7000 so we schould have enough time (hopefully with Michael to share)

If the BAM FINALLY COMES I HOPE NON OF US WILL MISS IT I HAVE MY ECDL ADVANCED EXCEL TEST ON FRIDAY SO ITS QUITE MEAN IF IT WOULD BE OUR FINAL DAY ON EARTH WITHOUT KNOWING the Results of it :icon_e_wink: Did anyone have current news wich could fit with the possible bam on friday or did ts comments give new words have missed the opportunity to read often here i only remembered he wrote if michael doesn´t bam until january was it the 8th on elvis birthday or did he/she wrote 13th january that we could think and believe of an kind of fraud of he/she hope we comes closer to see our great human being our king our god of music the great MJJ bring back the joy of greatness for our poor hardly broken souls :moonwalk_: :bearhug: :smiley_abuv: :compute: :icon_e_wink:

warrior999, Very interesting concert dates, reminds me

The system 666 (NWO) invested 999 that is the revelation against the government ....

12/21/12 just try to have good energy for change  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Friday End of the World? and others
December 18, 2012, 10:25:15 PM
Please check out Hoaxbook for these topics. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions