Re: TIAI December 10
December 17, 2012, 03:04:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@TS, I just want to give you your flowers before the stampede. For the blessing you have been, a teacher of the heart, a solid rock in the midst of uncertainty, I am thankful.  Hearing the thunder in the distance, the rain of truth so imminent, these last moments are memories to cherish. May God keep you in the shelter of His wings forevermore.  L.O.V.E.
I wonder if TS has seen this post?! Very nice of you Angel!  I agree with it also! Sending Love to TS and Hoax family!  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 17, 2012, 05:41:19 PM
Well, the TII movie was dedicated "to the fans", so I would think more than just hoaxers, and right after he says Bam, the little girl comes holding the planet, so...
Edit: Just found this somewhere:
“I love my fans.. I mean I really love them and if I could meet every one of them I would. I watch television and see shows that follow other celebrities and how they get so mad about fans wanting to say hi or get an autograph.. They made me.. So if I can give them two minutes of my time and a friendly hello it’s well worth it. I’ve lived my life by the fans and I’ll die by the fans.”
~Michael Jackson
  :icon_e_wink:

Thanks for posting that MJonMind.  MJ has done and is still doing sooooo much for us.  So Michael,Front,TS and everyone thank you so so so much.  I don't even have the words to express it.

Love You So Much     :-*
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:52:04 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 17, 2012, 06:10:13 PM
Thanks MJonmind.....  these words make me smile...this great adventure is  a unique and fantastic experience !!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

December 23, 2012, 03:43:19 PM
Wow! I came up with a certain vision right now!  :icon_e_surprised:
Imagine a situation like this:
Officially Michael is "dead" to the world, but he is living undercover, of course, and he uses his free time to secretly visit each and every of his fans. He has a list of addresses (I am sure all of you wrote a letter to Neverland just once in your lifetime) and he walks from house to house, in his disguise of course,to visit them. So that means, bam will be when he will talk to all of us in person! LOL

Well, this is just a stupid vision of mine, but wouldn't it just be awesome???   :icon_geek:

:smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Jos

December 23, 2012, 03:59:33 PM
 ;D Well, he would be welcome anytime! But I don't think that would ever happen  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

paula-c

December 23, 2012, 07:14:57 PM
Officially Michael is "dead" to the world, but he is living undercover, of course, and he uses his free time to secretly visit each and every of his fans. He has a list of addresses (I am sure all of you wrote a letter to Neverland just once in your lifetime) and he walks from house to house, in his disguise of course,to visit them. So that means, bam will be when he will talk to all of us in person! LOL

Well, this is just a stupid vision of mine, but wouldn't it just be awesome???   :icon_geek:

Not me :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 23, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
I wrote on in August 2009 but it was returned to sender. Stamped "no mail receptacle".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

December 24, 2012, 01:57:14 AM

Me neither... :icon_e_sad:  I think he'd have to have Santa magic to do all 100 million in one night! :icon_e_wink:
But I agree it's a sweet thought!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 24, 2012, 02:43:25 AM

Me neither... :icon_e_sad:  I think he'd have to have Santa magic to do all 100 million in one night! :icon_e_wink:
I have not wrote, too. Although I wrote one letter one day, but did not send it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

December 24, 2012, 05:04:52 AM

I have not wrote, too. Although I wrote one letter one day, but did not send it..

the same here , I've devoloped this weird habit of writing letters to Michael but never gathering my guts to actually send them to him .. It's just absurd  .
@Susie  , I like your name , and your vision isn't stupid .. I wish it could happen !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2012, 04:01:24 PM
I wrote a tribute song to him hahaha. I was hoping I'd meet him in person and give it to him, but I don't know now.
Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:11:40 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 24, 2012, 04:12:06 PM
I wrote a tribute song to him hahaha. I was hoping I'd meet him in person and give it to him, but I don't know now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 25, 2012, 02:46:34 AM

the same here , I've devoloped this weird habit of writing letters to Michael but never gathering my guts to actually send them to him .. It's just absurd  .
@Susie  , I like your name , and your vision isn't stupid .. I wish it could happen !

Add me to the list! I never wrote a letter to Neverland in my whole life. I don't even know the address of Neverland. But somehow I think that celebrities never read fan letters because they get so many letters from all over the world each and every day! They have people hired to read the letters and write back  if necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal