MJonmind

Re: TIAI December 10
December 13, 2012, 09:29:34 PM
Sim, the study on Bible and numbers you posted is written by a follower of the group that believes this guy William Branham was some kind of special prophet or Christ himself, but he’s long dead and his prophecies failed.  Hmm… I guess we’ll see if our situation will fail as well.  TS mentioned in one Sign, that just because many people predicted the EOW to happen on a certain date and nothing happened, doesn’t mean there won’t one day be a correct prediction.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli posted a phenomenal study on the Quran and the number 19.

Yes, I’ve thought and posted before about the Revelation 11 chapter on the 2 Witnesses being Elvis and MJ, but IDK.
Very crazy about Elvis and ancient Hebrew. Wow, if true!

DWA, the Bible doesn’t support reincarnation. That is most definitely from eastern religions. But Elvis and MJ quote from those sources as well so again IDK.

I guess I'm not totally serious about some stuff I say about God and MJ; I let my emotions get away on me. Sorry, slaps self, must think more logically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 13, 2012, 10:03:22 PM
MJonMind.  The eastern religions do emphasize reincarnation.  So maybe we should learn more about the eastern religions ?  Maybe they know more about it than we do ?  Maybe they know something we don't ?  Anyway, I'm not so sure the bible doesn't support reincarnation.  I've read articles that suggests it does, such as those about Elijah and John.   There are a lot more things to study than just the bible.  Maybe it's time we put everything together and unite.  Why all this separation ?

@Sim, thanks for all the articles you posted.  How do you find them so fast ?  Elvis knowing Hebrew in a past life !!!!!   :icon_e_surprised:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

emulik

December 14, 2012, 02:14:07 AM
for Sim...

thank you for the montages with numbers, really great!  :icon_razz:
now we can wait for its outcome... :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

gwynned

December 14, 2012, 07:38:42 AM
MJonMind.  The eastern religions do emphasize reincarnation.  So maybe we should learn more about the eastern religions ?  Maybe they know more about it than we do ?  Maybe they know something we don't ?  Anyway, I'm not so sure the bible doesn't support reincarnation.  I've read articles that suggests it does, such as those about Elijah and John.   There are a lot more things to study than just the bible.  Maybe it's time we put everything together and unite.  Why all this separation ?

My understanding is that references in the bible to reincarnation were deliberately removed by the PTB to help give them more direct control over their lives by fear of the afterlife, though a couple remain as you mention, the reference to Jesus being the reincarnation of Elijah.  Besides, it only makes sense.  The lengths of people's lives and the circumstances so varied, how could God evaluate us and how could we experience and understand life from such a limited perspective? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2012, 11:26:53 AM

@Sim, thanks for all the articles you posted.  How do you find them so fast ?  Elvis knowing Hebrew in a past life !!!!!   :icon_e_surprised:

Well , the concept of reincarnation is certainly a part of the Muslim's beliefs but in a very confusing way  !
 Muslims do not believe in reincarnation in a sense that you die  then you return to live again  but they believe that there's only one life in this universe and then there  is an eternal life in the Hereafter
Quran itself seems to be clear about it :
And you were dead, and He brought you back to life. And He shall cause you to die, and shall bring you back to life, and in the end shall gather you unto Himself. (2:28)

The Quran describes everyone who doesn't believe in the Hereafter as a deviant
“The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad): Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did; and that is easy for Allaah”

ps : there's a very nice psychiatric approach to the matter of poeple "remembring" things from their past lives in here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 14, 2012, 05:49:39 PM
@TS, I just want to give you your flowers before the stampede. For the blessing you have been, a teacher of the heart, a solid rock in the midst of uncertainty, I am thankful.  Hearing the thunder in the distance, the rain of truth so imminent, these last moments are memories to cherish. May God keep you in the shelter of His wings forevermore.  L.O.V.E.

All those nice words ONLY in case he is not a fake informer, right? :icon_eek: I agree with you ONLY If he happens to be a true informer  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

December 14, 2012, 10:12:16 PM
@TS, I just want to give you your flowers before the stampede. For the blessing you have been, a teacher of the heart, a solid rock in the midst of uncertainty, I am thankful.  Hearing the thunder in the distance, the rain of truth so imminent, these last moments are memories to cherish. May God keep you in the shelter of His wings forevermore.  L.O.V.E.

So touching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 15, 2012, 05:15:13 AM
Jawayria
ps : there's a very nice psychiatric approach to the matter of poeple "remembring" things from their past lives in here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks, I thought it was interesting.  I simply haven’t studied reincarnation enough to be convinced either way.   Right now there are approx. 7 billions humans alive on this planet, and presumably way back in the beginning there were only hundreds of humans, so the numbers simply don't match.  Unless you’re talking about the majority of humans today being reincarnated from the animals of the past that are now extinct or fewer in number including insects. :icon_e_confused:  In that case people would be remembering past lives of being for example a mouse, with its hard life looking for food and fear of being caught by a predator.  Edit: IF there is reincarnation I think it would only be from humans to new humans (not from animals).

I have a theory—since the age of the earth has to be somewhat similar to the age of the stars—some galaxies are visible to us now where the light took 100 billion light years to reach us.  There could be a planetary shift every 6000 years or so which takes humanity back to the stone-age with only maybe hundreds who survive, and most of the planet’s surface is destroyed. Perhaps Genesis 1 was one such re-creation of the planet’s surface. Genesis 1:2 apparently means in Hebrew that the earth became formless and void, after verse 1-- "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (billions of years ago). Perhaps the Creator/Intelligent Source of the Universe has created a billion billion inhabitable planets similar to ours. He assigns ‘Sons of God’  or ‘Gods’ to rule over each planet. These ‘Gods’ are allowed to set up the history story-line any creative way they wish.  We are all well aware of how our story-line went—plants and animals (re)created, Adam and Eve ate the apple, so we need a Savior to save us from our sin punishment, etc.  Perhaps the Creator created about 7 billion human souls max (our intelligence and ability is on a completely different level than animals), and he coordinates the population growth rate to come to the full amount when the time cycle comes to an end around every 6000 years.  Maybe that’s why the Great White throne judgement is at the end of this long time period when all the dead are resurrected.  And we are nearing this time period for the grand shake-down.  7 Billion people, 6000 years going into the 7000th millennium.  Mankind has learned to use all the resources he was given on earth and has pretty much subdued it (destroyed it).   We’re pretty much max on fast travel, world-wide communication, technology, knowledge of most everything through the internet.  People are starting to figure out the basis of good and evil on earth, the system of TPTB trying to take over the earth.  So then soon next we'll have the major Revelation scenario take place where the earth surface is decimated by things falling from space, earthquakes, UFO’s, demons/aliens, fires, bombs, etc.   Perhaps there are a few select rescued (raptured) aboard Mother-ships while this is going on, and when earth has recovered, they are put back down, with some new commands from their assigned’God’ to create new religions and new history.  This might have happened already a billion different times.  In that case each of you are a billion or so years old.  I know, just a silly theory, but trying to make sense of things. :)  Okay throw your rotten tomatoes!
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:05:56 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 15, 2012, 04:29:43 PM

My understanding is that references in the bible to reincarnation were deliberately removed by the PTB to help give them more direct control over their lives by fear of the afterlife, though a couple remain as you mention, the reference to Jesus being the reincarnation of Elijah.  Besides, it only makes sense.  The lengths of people's lives and the circumstances so varied, how could God evaluate us and how could we experience and understand life from such a limited perspective?

I also heard about references to reincarnation being removed.  There are other texts also such as the book of Enoch that were not accepted. 

Interesting ideas MJonMind.  I won't throw any tomatoes !  Earth may not be the only planet where humanoid/human beings live.  So maybe that's where some of the souls could have came from ?   I don't know about coming from animals ?  I would think that would be harder because of the differences in DNA between animals and humans.  I was thinking that DNA is evolving and now it's going up to the next step (to three strands).  The higher/more evolved planets already went up to this step (fourth or fifth dimension) and that's why they want to help us now.  We're just like younger brothers/sisters to them. 

So MJonMind, how will you know which mothership to get on if there's a rescue/rapture ?  Which ones are safe ?  What's real, and what's fake ?   Did you hear about the ones coming out of Antartica ?  From underground or inner earth ?  Maybe there the ones working with TPTB ?  Working with Hitler and others from the "Dark Side".  Are those the "reptilians" or whatever ?

Okay, you can throw rotten tomatoes at me  too if you want !!   :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

December 15, 2012, 08:03:31 PM
“@ParisJackson: i've seen your frown 
and it's like looking down 
the barrel of a gun 
and it goes off”

Surely that's a clue for BAM!!! :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 16, 2012, 04:08:28 AM
DWA, if you chose a reptilian ship that would be bad news for sure... :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 16, 2012, 11:46:19 AM
DWA, if you chose a reptilian ship that would be bad news for sure... :errrr:

Yes that would be bad news for sure.  You're so funny MJonMind. :icon_lol:  I don't want any of us to chose the wrong ship.   This is why he have to know good from evil,fake from real and we have to bring love back into the world.

:-*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

MJonmind

December 16, 2012, 11:05:48 PM
DWA, awh, you're a sweetie-pie, and a very good brain-stormer!!  You don't rule anything out!!  You cover all the bases!!
 :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 02:19:06 AM
love ur new signature MJonmind x

sidepoint...

"unbutton my shirt, play with them"

I sometimes wonder if that refers to US / here not the general public / hoax.

I used to think it meant "play with the world, pretend I'm dead, then Bam"

But more recently think the play with them reference is re: the goings on and shananigans of the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

December 17, 2012, 03:54:36 AM
Well, the TII movie was dedicated "to the fans", so I would think more than just hoaxers, and right after he says Bam, the little girl comes holding the planet, so...
Edit: Just found this somewhere:
“I love my fans.. I mean I really love them and if I could meet every one of them I would. I watch television and see shows that follow other celebrities and how they get so mad about fans wanting to say hi or get an autograph.. They made me.. So if I can give them two minutes of my time and a friendly hello it’s well worth it. I’ve lived my life by the fans and I’ll die by the fans.”
~Michael Jackson
  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:51:08 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions