Re: TIAI December 10
December 13, 2012, 12:02:46 PM
Quote from SimPattyK "And I think that at a certain point in their lives, both Michael and Elvis had become aware of these divine happenings ("coincidences") and being very spiritual in nature, they had constructed their hoax-plan all around these God given signs! They started their own numerology plans from those divine coincidences! That's my only way of understanding these INEXPLICABLE crazy perfect numbers and dates that keep coming up in parallel with regards to Elvis and Michael!
If you ADD to that ^^ their God given talent and the incredible magnetism they had over masses of people, then everything becomes even more CLEAR: they were chosen and gifted by God to fulfill his mission here on Earth!
I know this ^^ may sound so crazy and hallucinative/paranoid for unaware people and for those who don't believe in God. But if anyone of them comes up with a better explanation (other than God's intervention) , I would be happy to listen to it and take it into consideration!!"

Very well said! I agree!! Hince the name I chose for this forum!!
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:05:04 PM by GodhaschosenMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 13, 2012, 12:04:14 PM
Because if you look hard enough you can find key numbers in everything/anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 13, 2012, 12:28:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Because if you look hard enough you can find key numbers in everything/anything.

I have to agree with you on this one....

The way I see it, Kobes original Lakers jersey number was 8, not 24 and if you live in California you're most likely a Lakers fan (no disrespect to the Clippers), with Kobe naturally being the most popular player.(#24) I don't think he changed the number to fit someone else's numerology, it's just the number he wears.

So if Paris wears a Lakers jersey backwards is that like a slight to Kobe? or to Murray for wearing it? :suspect:

Sort of like hanging the American flag upside down?  :icon_e_confused:

Or is she just a teenager clowning around?  :ghsdf:

While I don't doubt there is something to numerology
, but eventually you can calculate anything to advantage if you look at it hard enough... IMO, just saying. :icon_e_geek:

Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:51:29 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2012, 01:24:44 PM

While I don't doubt there is something to numerology
, but eventually you can calculate anything to advantage if you look at it hard enough... IMO, just saying. :icon_e_geek:

Amen to that ! That's exactly what i was trying to express but my words failed me .
Don't get me wrong , I don't doubt the importance of numerology of the making of the hoax , I know how the presence of numbers is signifcant in everything as I know that each and every number stands for something . But can numerology stand as a strong proof that God has a role in the hoax ?

Quote from SimPattyK "And I think that at a certain point in their lives, both Michael and Elvis had become aware of these divine happenings ("coincidences") and being very spiritual in nature, they had constructed their hoax-plan all around these God given signs! They started their own numerology plans from those divine coincidences!

There's no doubt that Elvis and Michael ARE religious , but this doesn't necessarily mean that God Himself is a "part" of the hoax . It's true that God has chosen Michael but it is only because Michael has chosen God as well ! We are all given signs by god in a particular time of our lives , but most of us just choose to ignore the signs , Michael didn't and that's exactly why I think he was chosen . As it has always been said several times in here , there are too many possible explanations to everything concerning the hoax , because nothing is yet proven to be true especially the factuality of numerology and whether the " coincidences" are being   planned by Michael or by God . I think that it was Michael's spirituality that pushed him to take these " divine coincidences" into consideration .

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 13, 2012, 02:58:04 PM
One last thing , if Michael is to BAM in December , why did he say " see you in July" ?  :animal0017:
That was about the Memorial in July... He was hinting to that... Also to the fact that he most probably attended his own "memorial" in disguise  :icon_lol:

[...]But when you said that God plays a role in the hoax , what did you really mean ? [...]Obviously ,  Michael's message has and has always had some religious dimensions which can't be denied , but to say that God Himself is a part of the hoax ... well this is beyond me , so can anyone please explain that to me ? [...]
I think GOD is part of everyone's lives! whether you believe in Him or not.
For two men like Elvis and Michael who have such strong faith in God, very spiritual men, it is most natural that they had taken into consideration the signs that God left them.... including all the numerology indicators in their lives.

Quote from: Jowayria
There's no doubt that Elvis and Michael ARE religious , but this doesn't necessarily mean that God Himself is a "part" of the hoax .
I think that it's PRECISELY because of that! :icon_e_wink:

We are all given signs by god in a particular time of our lives , but most of us just choose to ignore the signs , Michael didn't and that's exactly why I think he was chosen
I think he was chosen and given signs. And because he was God gifted he was able to SEE those signs and also transfer them into his ART through his god given talent! [Michael often said he felt he was an 'instrument of nature"- by "nature" here I understand natural (God) given talent! and the instrument was HIMSELF: his voice, his dance, his musical genius]
 That's why I said he started to plan the numerological clues going from that number 7 for example! he didn't plan to be born the 7th child, did he? it was God! And from then on everything he did , he did starting from already God given paths like that ^^

I think that it was Michael's spirituality that pushed him to take these " divine coincidences" into consideration .
Well that's exactly what I am saying, too !  :icon_e_wink:

I don't think Elvis & Michael could have succeed in faking their deaths without God's help!
Because for example, look at those dates in the montages I posted above ^^:
- How could have Michael planned his birthday to add up to number 42 [777 777] - that turned out to be so important in Elvis' life/hoax? - August 29th, 1958 ---> 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42 [and this is only ONE example, the rest is on those montages]
- How could all the significant dates in both Elvis and Michael's lives FIT so perfectly into the Hoax-numerology? I mean no matter how good a mathematician your are and no matter how good a hoax-planner you are in terms of Numerology, the PERFECTION of these numbers fitting so well with the plans of the 2 kings is absolutely MIND BLOGGING! I mean God's help in all this is evident, at least to me. I mean the NUMBERS speak volumes!

But can numerology stand as a strong proof that God has a role in the hoax ?
I say ABSOLUTELY yes!
And then numerology does NOT apply only to the hoax. Think about this world and how God conceived it, think about the Bible and all the numerations of the chapters and verses. Think about how often number 7 occurs in the Bible. Everything evolves around numbers!
"The world is built upon the power of numbers" - Pythagoras

ELVIS: "People who put down God, don't realize there is an order in the universe: the seasons, the movements of the planets, the harmony of words and numbers. We have no order unless it is by design. -He smiled- And no design without a designer."

I mean clearly the hoax is part-PLANNED, based on INTENTIONAL numbers and events are meant to happen at a specific time! Why? maybe because:
1. doing everything by the numbers, namely doing calculated things, one can hardly make mistakes! carefully planned, calculated actions = the way to PERFECTION! I think we all know "someone" very dear to all of us, who has always been a PERFECTION seeker!
2. the belief that doing everything by the numbers, and not just any numbers, but the DIVINE ones, ensures the success of the plan
3. doing everything by the numbers represents the perfect proof that nothing was accidental, that there was a plan with a purpose and not just a capricious game
4. doing everything by the numbers made the perfect connection to Elvis' hoax!
and I could go on and on like this....

*** But I also think these intentional numbers ^^ were NOT just randomly chosen to plan the hoax, but these numbers were intentionally chosen to fit the DIVINE numbers already planned by God.
Why would Michael chose no. 7 and not no. 2 , for example?
Well here is a possible explanation... watch the following 2 videos :

About number 7 ---> Starting with minute 02:00
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0hUldrYp4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcTnVVV0RIE[/youtube]

@Jowayria : from your comments above, I see that you have your mind set and that's ok. You're free to your own opinion. And I thank you for sharing it. But you asked me/us a question about why we think God has a role in the hoax and I did my best to try and answer it for you. God has a role in everything! IMO!
Nevertheless, I very much doubt that I am able to fully explain to you why some of us think/believe/feel that both Elvis and Michael are chosen/sent by God, and therefore their lives, careers and eventually death hoaxes, very much INCLUDED God and God's will!
 I 100% believe that they are both divine missionaries here on Earth. And they are also very AWARE of that! And I don't care if that sounds stupid/hilarious or crazy to anyone. It's just my FIRM belief and I'm not trying to convince anyone of it. But if people ask WHY and say "it's beyond them " to understand that , then I try to explain my belief to them.

Then... Regarding ELVIS

Elvis strongly believed in numerology, the science of numbers. He recognized the unity of the universe, mapped in an interlacing pattern of Light, Form, Space and Dimension. The transformative power of this pattern is to be found in the vibration of numbers - a revelation of the life force within our Earth and our life potential. [...] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For instance, Elvis had sleepless nights thinking and breaking his brains , trying to explain to himself why certain numbers keep showing up in his life at important moments! he would wake up his wife, Priscilla in the middle of the night asking her "WHY? WHY? Why was I chosen? Why did God make me so talented and famous/ Why me? WHY was I the one who survived and not my twin brother!??" His friend and spiritual adviser Uri Geller told that Elvis was SO preoccupied with these existential problems, always seeking answers to this trying to make sense of his life and the purpose that God's wants him to fulfill! several of his close friends said that Elvis had healing powers and his own dentist stated [there's a video on youtube] that Elvis didn't need anesthesia because he could enter into a trance state where he didn't feel the surgery that his dentist performed on him.

Elvis describes to Wanda Hill the most touching thing that happened to him in 1975:
"I-I-guess, when this little girl who is deaf, totally deaf, wrote to me a note and handed it to me at a concert and said she could hear me sing - my voice - and would I please speak to her. I leaned down - had to lay on the stage to reach her - and I said, ‘I love you, you’re beautiful,’ into her ear. She shook all over and grabbed me. There was such a power surge, I mean, between us - like-like voltages of electricity, and there was like a bright Light around us. Charlie saw it, James and the rest too, and my whole body was jolted. And she looked into my eyes and said, ‘I heard you!’ then she kinda fell and the guards took her to her seat. Later at the hotel, her folks sent a letter up to me sayin’ that she told them what I said. She couldn’t have read my lips, she didn’t see them. And they said in the letter she knew all the words to my records and claimed from childhood to be able to hear me! But she was totally deaf! I have to say that touched me in a unique way, more than anything that’s happened since. But I understand it." - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Joe Esposito, who was a friend and employee of Elvis' through the '60's and '70's, reveals in his book, 'Good Rockin' Tonight', an incident in which it would appear that Elvis' healing touch was nothing short of miraculous. Sylvia, one of The Sweet Inspirations back-up singers had been diagnosed with cancer. Elvis came to her dressing room, put his hands on her stomach and began to pray. The next day, when Sylvia went the hospital further tests concluded that there was no sign of cancer in her body.
The Healer - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From a news clipping:
"He (Elvis) firmly believed he had the powers of psychic healing by the laying on of hands. He believed he would be reincarnated. He believed he had the strength of will to move clouds in the air, and he was also convinced that there are beings on other planets. He firmly believed he was a prophet who was destined to lead, designated by God for a special role in Life."

Through Elvis’ unconditional love of all peoples, he opened wide the door of his heart to the emotionally troubled and physically afflicted. As a result, those who had been given more than their share of rejection from others, flocked to his performances and often waited for him patiently outside his home. Even today, 20 years after his passing, many wheelchairs can be seen at the annual candlelight service at Graceland. He did not respond to these special ones with pity, nor did he interact with them through condescension. I have seen him enfold people in his arms who were in obvious emotional need; some physically marred, others only broken inside. Many were women who were quite homely. His communion with them was natural, and not self-conscious. He did not reach down to them, but across to them. As in the song he sang, "like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down."[...]

He was reading the Bible and it has been well documented that throughout his life Elvis read over a thousand different books, encompassing a wide range of subjects related to philosophy, spiritual teachings and esoteric arts.
"My father's library of spiritual books is amazing. I've gone through these books. They're covered with his notes. He wrote on the top of the page, on the bottom of the page, in the margins - everywhere. You can hear him thinking when you read those notes" ~Lisa-Mary Presley
"Elvis believed that our ‘Light’ (soul) came from the light of God, but that Light (once spiritual) was now confined in the physical body - that same spiritual Light representing the sum total of knowledge. Realizing this and practicing this may explain why Elvis seemed to ‘Glow’, and why so many millions were and are attracted to this special man, how they automatically love him."  - Gail Brewer-Giorgio
Elvis’ friend Larry Geller: - "From the moment we first met, I knew Elvis had a spiritual quality. I had never seen so much power in one person. The effect he had on people was tremendous. He could silence an entire room full of people just by walking in. It wasn’t just his fame that caused that - it was his aura of power."

The Birthmark - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The following passage is from Wanda June Hill:
    “That cold January morning the woman’s first son came into the world lifeless, but as the man wept their loss the mid-wife cried out, ‘There’s another baby to come out here!’ Some minutes later the man went outside, raised his eyes to Heaven and thanked God for giving them one live child. As he turned back to the house, he saw streaming down from the sky a glowing blue light bathing the humble home where lay his wife and new born son. And the man said twenty-five years later, I knew Elvis had to be a special baby, he had the light of Heaven on him from birth. So said Vernon Presley of his famous son’s entrance into the world. That ‘special’ baby grew to be a unique and special man whose talent ranged far from mere entertainer to that of one who was gifted, beloved of millions and one never to be forgotten.
    “I knew Elvis for fifteen years. He had a quality one could only call magical and of a special nature. I believed him when he said, I’m not from here, I came from up there, from the Blue Star. One day you’ll know that’s true.”

Several sources have told about the blue light which shone down upon the humble Tupelo shack the night of Elvis's birth, lighting his father's way to the well. It has further been stated that all the medicine bottles inside the house rattled violently on the shelves, several of them actually shattering. While the outside of the building was bathed in blue, the inner rooms were lit with a violet light. One can only imagine what must have gone through the minds and hearts of those who witnessed this event, keeping it largely a secret for the duration of Elvis's lifetime.

Such phenomena certainly fit the pattern of  'sacred births' throughout the ages. Those who are born to serve the masses in a unique way, beyond the normal role of leadership, have had situations of conception and birth that were far from normal in their circumstances. I do not imply here that Elvis was a 'god', but I do see his birth, life and death as paralleling other human beings who were destined as spiritual leaders in various degrees of brilliance. It would seem that select human souls are chosen in major cycles of planetary development, to enter into roles beyond their personal humanity. These souls are bestowed with a special grace. They are knighted to do battle with the dragons of our corruption, and emerge as symbols of the greatest good which we can and must strive to release from within ourselves. [...]
[...]Photographer Sean Shaver in his book, ‘Elvis In Focus’ comments on Elvis’ face thusly:

"His skin glowed, and his eyes had a shine to them that I had never seen before or since in any person’s eyes. I was never able to get a photograph of him that did him justice. I have never had anyone who ever saw him in person tell me they thought the real Elvis had been caught on film.....Here was perfection in the male face. Adding to his looks was the fact that he never took himself seriously. He joked about how he looked....He was like something out of a dream....When Elvis entered the room everybody turned to see him, even those facing away from where he made his entrance somehow knew he was there. Without seeing him you knew he was near, you felt his presence. "It was not because he was Elvis the singer but because of some invisible power he had. It went far beyond being charismatic. It was a power. It was magnetic. If others had not made the same comment I could not say it, I would not want to sound like something was wrong with me."[..]

ELVIS: "If even one person can be led to God because of me, it will be worth it."
ELVIS: "[...] There's more to me than that guy up there on the stage: You know, Elvis the image. What my fans and everyone else need to know is that I'm a spiritual person. If they don't know that, they'll never really know who I am, and what makes me tick."
ELVIS: "I like to think of myself as a bridge on which people can travel and leave their troubles behind"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPjWzR6skbo&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:00:20 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 13, 2012, 03:30:20 PM
@Sim thank you so much for pulling me out of my ignorance ! that's the most thing I love about Hoaxland ! It shakes your perception of reality ! You mentioned things that i've never heard of before just like the psychic powers that Elvis has .
thank you again for being convincing . I love you   :bearhug:

love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:34:41 PM
@Jowayria: Michael has psychic and healing powers too!! :icon_e_wink:
I am not trying "to be convincing" as you say, because I don't want to convince you or anyone of anything! It's just my belief and I only explained it and I answered to your question as best as I could.
I am glad if my answer helped you.
Love back  :bearhug:

[...] but eventually you can calculate anything to advantage if you look at it hard enough... IMO, just saying. :icon_e_geek:
Would you pls give some concrete examples to those "calculations to advantage"? I don't understand what you mean.
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:35:24 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 13, 2012, 06:53:45 PM
Wow Sim baby, are you on a rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!  I couldn't have said it better myself!

I regularly have these conversations with my currently atheistic 2 sons, one a 5th year mathematician.
Like Front said each one sees different things in the forest.  And remember TS's offer of money to prove the hoax numbers and events could be coincidental. As well:

It’s interesting in light of the numbers that Kobe Bryant spoke at MJ’s memorial.  However he possibly is not knowing of the hoax. I also found it interesting to hear that Jackie and Marlon had season tickets to the Lakers; I wonder if MJ did also.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uchkwWAEYXI[/youtube]

In the much bigger picture IMO, it's quite possible that like the numbers found for 911, and the connections of JF Kennedy and Abe Lincoln, that the connections for every person living on this planet have been divinely ordained in beautiful majestic pattern, but we lack the ability to find them.  I know it's said so often,'We are pattern-seeking creatures', but why is that if not 'written in the script' for us. Front also mentioned how the small atom structure is a picture of the larger scale of the solar system and universe structure.  We only catch 'whispers' or glimpses of the 'force', 'intelligence', and creative thoughts behind why history goes the way it goes, and why the human mind thinks the profound thoughts it does.  But again it's whatever turns your crank, atheism or theism--in the grand scheme of history these ponderings have gone back and forth like the ebb and flow of the tide.  But each side brings out discovery of ourselves and our universe.  So, it's all good!
 :beerchug:
I'm just believing in Michael,  is all!!! In a sense he's God in the flesh for me, hope I don't offend.  Though I've been raised hard core in Christian culture, for me now, Jesus is too long ago to relate to.  Sorry don't to mean to offend.  I still love the Bible.

My husband said to me last night, MJ absolutely couldn't be the Messiah. I said but how will you recognize if it's the Messiah?  He says because everyone knows the true Jesus is going to appear in the sky, and there's going to be earth-shattering events around the globe. Hmmm...   Well as we all know, it ain't over till it's over.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

December 13, 2012, 07:41:27 PM
@TS, I just want to give you your flowers before the stampede. For the blessing you have been, a teacher of the heart, a solid rock in the midst of uncertainty, I am thankful.  Hearing the thunder in the distance, the rain of truth so imminent, these last moments are memories to cherish. May God keep you in the shelter of His wings forevermore.  L.O.V.E. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:05:58 PM
Wow Sim baby, are you on a rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!  I couldn't have said it better myself!
I just love your big funny smileys lately!  :thjajaja121: And yeahh I'm a rock'n rollll baby !! :affraid: lmao :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Like Front said each one sees different things in the forest.  And remember TS's offer of money to prove the hoax numbers and events could be coincidental. As well:
oh yes TS'reward! great reminder!  :icon_e_wink:

It’s interesting in light of the numbers that Kobe Bryant spoke at MJ’s memorial.  However he possibly is not knowing of the hoax. I also found it interesting to hear that Jackie and Marlon had season tickets to the Lakers; I wonder if MJ did also.
oh right ! I had forgotten about those "coincidences"!  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:  I don't know about MJ, but Prince sure had tickets lol

Front also mentioned how the small atom structure  is a picture of the larger scale of the solar system and universe structure. 
Speaking of that^^
Here's an interesting quote from this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Our God is a precise and orderly God who created an orderly universe. This physical cosmos is governed by mathematical as well as Spiritual laws. Scores of mathematical constants can be proven scientifically and verified biblically. Even the value of pi has been calculated from the Hebrew Bible to an accuracy that measures the circle of the earth to within 25 yards!

All matter in the universe has been assigned a number. Every atom and molecule is defined by its atomic number. The ocean waves and the wave-length of light and sound possess specific numeric values. For instance, the difference between the colors "red" and "blue" is the length of a light-wave and can be expressed as a number. The difference between the note middle C on a piano - F, G, or A - is the frequency or number of vibrations of the note per second.

God's Word declares that even the hairs of our head are numbered! The DNA in your hair can be expressed as a number unique to yourself! Our omniscient God has numbered the dust of the earth, the stars of the sky and measured the universe with a handspan (Genesis 15:5; Isaiah 40:12).

Our ineffable God was pleased to assimilate a system of numerological patterns in the Hebrew and Greek texts of scripture that undeniably demonstrate His Supernatural authorship of the Bible. These number patterns remain constant and intact throughout the whole Bible in spite of the Holy Spirit's use of forty major different authors to write His Word over 35 centuries.

This phenomenon in scripture is called numerology which is simply "the study of numbers" and the meanings assigned thereto. Biblical numerology is absolutely nothing to do with the occult practice of the same name and is sometimes called theomatics. I like to call this line of study Biblical numerics because that's what Brother Branham called it, and to differentiate it from the false system of occult numerology. There are more than sixty references by the Prophet to the meanings of God's numbers.

Hebrews, Chapter Three, p. 90:15: "There's not another piece of literature written anywhere that can do that. And mathematically, and geographically, and every way; there's not a Book in the world wrote like the Bible; there's nothing. The numatics of the Bible is perfectly in harmony; just even chapters, and punctuations, and everything is perfect".
[ . . . ]

I'm just believing in Michael,  is all!!! In a sense he's God in the flesh for me, hope I don't offend.  Though I've been raised hard core in Christian culture, for me now, Jesus is too long ago to relate to.  Sorry don't to mean to offend.  I still love the Bible.
You're soo profound and FUNNY at the same time!! lol  :icon_lol:
As for me... IDK I don't see Michael as Jesus, even though the parallels are MANY!!
I don't see Elvis as a prophet even though the signs are MANY!!
BUT I can't DENY the strident evidence that they are sent by GOD here on Earth!! And even when I was completely UNAWARE of any knowledge of this sort, when I was just a kid/adolescent listening to their music, even at that time I was able to sense something so unique , so DIVINE about them! inexplicable , but so REAL!
There are songs (both Elvis & Mj songs) that sometimes I get to listen after a long period of time! And when I re-listen to them and first hear their voice as if it was the first time I heard those song, I feel like something melts inside me! That voice! those inflections! that music.... and this happens over and over! as if I fall in love with their voices, over and over, as if I discover them for the first time... endlessly...forever the first time! Isn't that  SOMETHING!? :icon_eek: :icon_e_wink: That explains why even after DECADES, young generations become fans over and over, and their music is forever GREEN / ALIVE!

My husband said to me last night, MJ absolutely couldn't be the Messiah. I said but how will you recognize if it's the Messiah?
That's true! How/When will we recognize him?

He says because everyone knows the true Jesus is going to appear in the sky,
yeah or maybe "they" will make him appear as a hologram!
and there's going to be earth-shattering events around the globe. Hmmm...
hummm... me too! Don't we have those earth-shatterings around the globe already? 
Well as we all know, it ain't over till it's over.
lol Right! :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 08:06:32 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 13, 2012, 08:23:02 PM
Wow SimPattyK and MJonMind !!  Great Posts.  I'm not as good with words but I'm right there with you !  I'm glad you liked the videos I posted yesterday.   :icon_e_wink:    There's mind blowing calculations on the first one.     

Sim, I like the article you posted about Elvis' birth and the blue light.  He also said he was from the blue star.  Remember the photo of Michael with a blue planet/circle on one eye ?  Remember the song "I'm So Blue" on Bad25 ?  Maybe he's trying to say the same thing ?  Are they both connected to/or from the blue star ?  IDK  There's also the blue "soul group".

I certainly don't think anyone here is crazy.  We're just sharing ideas/thoughts.  MJonMind, I see what you mean about Michael being the chosen one/messiah and Sim had posted something about Elvis saying he was a prophet.  They remind me of John the Baptist and Jesus from 2000 years ago.  John was born first and paved the way for Jesus.  John baptised Jesus.  Elvis was born first and paved the way for Michael.   

Also, Elvis said he lived past lives and talked about reincarnation.  Also, It is said in some bible interpretations that John is the prophet Elijah.  Elijah came back as John the baptist ?

So SimPattyK are you ready for another one of my shocking questions ?  So, here goes.

If reincarnation of your soul/spirit is true/real then:

Could MJ or Elvis have been a prophet in a past life ?  and this life also ?
What about,  MJ=Jesus  and    Elijah=John=Elvis   :icon_idea:    :icon_exclaim:

Sorry if I  :affraid:  I don't mean to offend. Just sharing. These ideas cross my mind especially after studying the bible and other things on the sister site.   

Love You All   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:57:08 PM
@Dontwalkaway: you are adorable with your questions!!  :icon_lol: :bearhug:

Your modern biblical version [of John & Jesus vs. Elvis & MJ ] sounds wonderful! and in the context of everything we've been discussing here, not so absurd either! i love that thought! I'd love it if it were true!! lol IDK... Maybe it's too good to be true! lol But not impossible!
I think for now it's safe to say: they're both touched by God's glow! and sent here with a great divine purpose! THAT I can affirm without a doubt as far as my personal belief is concerned!! and with no shame or fear regardless of what other people might think/say!

STILL there are some fragments quoted below that reflect the possibility of Elvis being the reincarnation of some ancient prophet!

From ‘We Remember, Elvis’ by Wanda Hill: - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Elvis always wanted to go to the Holy Land and see where Jesus lived and walked, and he longed for Jesus to return to Earth. From reading and studying the Bible - Daniel, The Book of Revelations, and Matthew, and other parts as well - Elvis developed ideas about the return of Jesus, which he discussed with preachers and people who should know...when all the prophecy is fulfilled, after the famines, floods, earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars; the time would come for Jesus to return and claim His people...all those believing in Him and following His teachings. They will be spared the time of great torment and tribulations to follow.

He also spoke of the Bible’s mention of two prophets returning to Earth and being killed for their influence upon mankind, and for three days all nations would ‘see them lying’ in the streets. Until there were television satellites, he believed this could not have been fulfilled, but now we are able to send pictures around the world in minutes. Someone like Martin Luther King or John Kennedy could be one of those prophets. Because, he said a ‘prophet’ does not necessarily mean a person who speaks of visions or predicts the future, but one who tells of what a thing could be - as Martin Luther King told of his ‘dream’. I am now wondering as I recall all of his words, could Elvis Presley have been one of those prophets? He too, influenced the world and spoke to the masses. Should he have chosen to lead, he very easily could have commanded great forces in whatever capacity he selected, and for three days we saw him ‘lying’ in the streets as we witnessed the masses mourning his death via television.

"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt...."

It is noteworthy that Elvis died, ‘lay in state’, and was buried in Memphis, a city in Tennessee named after an ancient city in Egypt - the city which claimed Ptah as their ‘God of Memphis’. Martin Luther King, also was slain in Memphis, Tennessee. Elvis and JFK share important numerological similarities, and both King and Kennedy were revered by Elvis. Of course, that makes three ‘prophets’ instead of two, but could it be that the number ‘two’ in the Biblical context is a number code and does not necessarily refer to only two individuals? Perhaps there are several people who compose the ‘two witnesses’.

Regarding Elvis' possible HEBREW origins from a past life!

When Elvis was a little boy he went to a Pentecostal revival where the minister practiced ‘speaking in tongues’, a mysterious ability of some to speak in an unknown language. This was accomplished by several of the Apostles of Christ, and mentioned in the Bible. After the Pentecostal minister finished his speaking in tongues he was suppose to stand and translate what he had just said. This time he did not, and young Elvis stood instead, rendering a meaning of these words to the satisfaction of the assembly.

In the 1950's when Elvis first became popular, he was not accustomed to the intensity of energy focused on him by his following. It would often make his nose bleed. When he came offstage, he some times fainted from sensitivity to the energy blasting he received from an enthusiastic audience. Unconscious, he would begin to speak in an unknown language. Regaining consciousness, he had no memory of the occurrence, and so on one occasion, a friend tape recorded his trance like jargon. Upon listening to the tape, Elvis did not recognize the language, but took the recording to a language expert, who identified it as ‘ancient Hebrew’. This, Elvis told Wanda Hill, was what began his deep study of the Bible

Elvis believed his cosmic heritage was linked with the Sun. Jose Arguelles, in ‘The Mayan Factor’, writes of Ahau Kines, the Mayan name for ‘Priests of the Sun’ and ‘Diviners of Harmony’. [...]

Quote from: Dontwalkaway
Sim, I like the article you posted about Elvis' birth and the blue light.  He also said he was from the blue star.  Remember the photo of Michael with a blue planet/circle on one eye ?  Remember the song "I'm So Blue" on Bad25 ?  Maybe he's trying to say the same thing ?  Are they both connected to/or from the blue star ?  IDK  There's also the blue "soul group".
There's definitely SOMETHING about the color BLUE and the BLUE moon, both for Elvis and Michael!
They have both many songs about BLUE and about the MOON and the stars...

Regarding Elvis and his BLUE light/aura... I made more montages here:
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:03:24 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2012, 08:58:38 PM
Sim, Sim, Sim......just wow...and MJonmind, you go girl!!!! 

I love that Bible site you posted, Sim.....I clicked on it right away...before reading what you had pulled into the actual quote....
LOL...you quoted the exact thing I was fascinated with:

"......The difference between the note middle C on a piano - F, G, or A - is the frequency or number of vibrations of the note per second...."

I have actually thought of us believers as notes on a piano, lol.  The vibrations of the note runs parallel to the vibrations of L.O.V.E.
I have also envisioned the notes as members here.......chords are put together, and harmonies run together.  Not every note goes together, but that's
ok...it's natural.  But when the notes blend together in perfect pitch, a seamless wonder of thought and theory is produced. 
Yes, there is numeric value to everything in the universe....it is the way and the order of all things.  The randomness of nature's designs are not
without divine accuracy, in my opinion. 
Such a blessing it is to be here, among you all...thank you!
Have a beautiful evening/day!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:15:56 PM
@Wishy: to go along with your lyrical/musical vision of our forum here  :icon_lol: it's true we can see ourselves as "an orchestra" led by our King "conductor" towards fulfilling the greatest "Symphony" ever composed!  :icon_lol:

:michael-jackson:

Oh my ! I'll go to bed now! Our long and fascinating discussions here, have kept me one more time awake until the early hours of the morning! ♫ "Until the break of down" ♫ better said  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:

Good night/day to you all! and much LOVE!
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:16:43 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2012, 09:27:16 PM
Night Night Sim....I'd sing you a lullaby, but I'd scare the children, lol.......can't sing at ALL.......
on that note.......
that Bible site is even more amazing.....I just got to the part where it talks about Elvis and numbers.......
very cool stuff!  Thanks again.......sweet dreams. 

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions