• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: TIAI December 10
December 11, 2012, 12:29:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I posted this on the Back/Front thread earlier, but I think this could also been posted here:

Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial
#namealegend You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you're a Jackson , i'm a Fan

And the latest one:

Bye......

Sorry but that BYE I don't like it, what does it mean? Hmmmm....I hope nothing bad please  :bowdown:

Katy thanks for sharing, that Randy Jackson Jr. tweet is just legitimising what TS redirected about BAM 2012.

No sweet...maybe the person was signing out... and that's why a bye..

Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:30:49 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 11, 2012, 09:53:53 AM
I posted this on the Back/Front thread earlier, but I think this could also been posted here:

#namealegend You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you're a Jackson , i'm a Fan

And the latest one:

Bye......

Sorry but that BYE I don't like it, what does it mean? Hmmmm....I hope nothing bad please  :bowdown:

Katy thanks for sharing, that Randy Jackson Jr. tweet is just legitimising what TS redirected about BAM 2012.

No sweet...maybe the person was signing out... and that's why a bye..

Thank you sweetie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

December 11, 2012, 03:25:56 PM
Michael if you return  :michael_jackson-1135: i will be one of the happies girls on earth. I amoungst many will have Tshirts made so my so called "friends" can eat my words. I TOLD THEM SO. Now whos looney?! LOL. If Elvis is with you that would be the most awesomest BAM ever in our lifetime. We love you Michael. We love him too. I would be so happy to be able to see you both be able to return amoung the living and be able to enjoy your families and be seen ocassionally from afar. Peace and Love to you both! ~a dearly dedicated fan~ Sheryll from Oklahoma.
I will also be happy, but from what TS has posted I get the feeling that post-Bam will not be the time to be saying any 'I told you so's'.  The back-lash may be fierce and we may be running for cover. And it may be only the beginning of a 'particularly terrifying nightmare';  I'm thinking this from:

6-16 (Waiting for) Update #6
And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing!  But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE).  And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t.  It’s the beginning.

Scripture says in end times the wrath of the Evil one will be great, unleashing terrible times.
Revelation 12
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 11, 2012, 10:41:39 PM
Information about 'Third Eye Blind'  which was tweeted by Paris, thought it would be better if I post it here :

Third Eye Blind-

Third Eye is the eye that opens you up to the satanic demonic thoughts that are available to anyone...

the third eye blind which was thought up by Stephan Jenkins means that that eye is closed and no demonic thoughts can get in...

the 1st studio album which was a massive hit across the globe was a way to spread illuminati ideas to the pop culture... along with the 2nd album

Songs like Semi-Charmed Life and Jumper and Darkness along with Darwin.. Songs about sex drugs and Killing yourself and survival of the fitess .. which are demonic thoughts were accepted by the Mass media.

After the 2nd album Stephan Jenkins realized that his words were influencing people to follow the illuminati... in there belief that that destructive behavior was a positive thing. This soaly is the reason Kevin Cadogen out of the band.

He decided that his soul was not for Sale... " IM NOT FOR SALE!! IM NOT FOR SALE!! MY LIFE MY LIFE MY LIFE MY LIFE!!" decided that his true beliefs were not worth his potential gradification he could recieve by joining this satanic group.

to him it was more important to discuss values that he truly belived rather than to discuss the materialistic belifes that were portrayed in his previous lyrics..

" And the Strong Survived" --- Darwin last song off Blue
"My LIfe my life, not for sale"-- Faster 1st song OOTV

the 1st song after stephan jenkins dismissed Cadogen from the group FASTER showed, that stephan jenkins cared less about fame and fortune then his morals about right and wrong. He understood that by preaching these true values he would recieve more gradufucation in this and future lives then if he had sold his soul to the belief that satanic values would benefit him in his current life.

God of Wine-- Neglected heavily and Jenkins thought it would be a massive hit was only written by jenkins and was neglected on the 1st album.. one of which is played at the end of every single 3eb show known to man.. with a few acceptions... "can we get clean again."
-- this is a threory and far fetched at that.. but why not stir the pot.--
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

This makes me remember the documentary "Michael Jackson Not For Sale"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4sWOh1YJeg[/youtube]

Would this mean that Michael is NOT WITH ILLUMINATI ?

And this one :

Third Eye Blind Pens Occupy Wall Street Anthem

So much for the drum circles and troubadors whose sounds dominate most Occupy Wall Street encampments. Local alt-rock band Third Eye Blind penned a song that may become the definitive Occupy Wall Street album. Frontman Stephan Jenkins — a UC Berkeley valedictorian, according to the Huffington Post — references Scott Olsen, tear gas canisters, Zuccotti Park, and Occupy Oakland. In an accompanying PSA, he declares himself a staunch supporter.
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

So is paris going anti-TPTB ?
Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:05:51 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 11, 2012, 11:54:36 PM
Thanks Thriller4ever for that video, which I had not seen before!  Obviously shot before June 25th, and obviously by people who cared not a whit for MJ the person and entertainer but only for any money his things could generate. The arrogant assumptions that Schmuley and Taraborrelli made sicken me.  They haven't got a foggy clue about who MJ really is-- telling me they are idiots to be ignored.  They had no idea of his brilliance, genius and pulling the wool over people exactly like them, who couldn't think past their own noses.  Ugh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 12, 2012, 12:59:34 AM
Thanks Thriller4ever for that video, which I had not seen before!  Obviously shot before June 25th, and obviously by people who cared not a whit for MJ the person and entertainer but only for any money his things could generate. The arrogant assumptions that Schmuley and Taraborrelli made sicken me.  They haven't got a foggy clue about who MJ really is-- telling me they are idiots to be ignored.  They had no idea of his brilliance, genius and pulling the wool over people exactly like them, who couldn't think past their own noses.  Ugh...

I know, that documentary is actually not worth watching, but I connected it's title to the 'Third Eye Blind's song My life, not for sale'. These guys are anti-illuminati, or so it is said...Here they are referring to selling of souls which takes place in the music industry...one way of the TPTB to gain control over the celebrities.

'Michael Jackson not for sale ' made me think whether this refers to illuminati not involved in the creation of the hoax which was suspected earlier. Illuminati not being in the hoax would imply that a part of FBI is helping MJ...and this part of FBI has the good guys and they are not revealing the hoax to the bad guys...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2012, 02:17:03 AM
Hello,
i hope we get a new redirect today...the 12.12.12....special date and the last in this millenium. We had one at the 09.09.09, 10.10.10., 11.11.11 and today ?
There will be no 13.13.13  :LolLolLolLol:
To all a happy day !
I am sad today...it would be my mothers 88 birthday...born on the 12.12.24....sadly she passed away 14 years ago....i love and miss you mom !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 12, 2012, 06:37:39 PM
Another redirect mentionning a double-bam - 7BahrainAndMichael remark was posted on the double-bam thread and now we have this Paris tweet about a dinosaur invation, and TS said himself that dinosaurs represented the giants in music (MJ and Elvis)... Well...wow  :LolLolLolLol:
Is it too good to be true? XD
:icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Same thoughts here !!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :elvis-1405:  :moonwalk_:

Still thinking about these 2 ^^ redirects hinting to double BAM!
And Wishy sent me yesterday a link about Elvis meeting with Nixon back in 1970 on.... "coincidence"? December 21st !!! exactly!!
So I've been thinking and thinking... this must be something about those dates and numbers and everything... and this is what I came up to: There will be 42 years between the Nixon meeting back in December 21st, 1970 and the Mayan calendar prediction for the end of the world on December 21st, 2012. That's exactly 42 years, which also "happens" to be Elvis' death age!! and he also just "happened" to wear that Mayan calendar jumpsuit on his last concerts! Are these ONLY coincidences?? Don't think so !!
What do you guys think?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 12, 2012, 08:21:42 PM
SimPattyK, No I don't think there are all these coincidences.  It seems to me that MJ and Elvis are both working with God.  How else could all these precise calculations be working ?

Look at all these calculations on this video about the great pyramid.  I know Front and others have mentioned some of them.  Look at the part about the planets earth,venus,and mars lining up with the pyramids.  This is during July of 2009, which is also 1260 days or 3.5 years until 12/21/12 !!  The pyramids are such amazing clocks.  Look at what happens at the top and we're almost there.

Thoth Time Temple   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's one about 12-12-12 and the Gateway to zero point.  She talks about a rainbow bridge to 12/21.  Sim, remember all the rainbows ?

Love You All     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

December 13, 2012, 12:39:02 AM
DWA
SimPattyK, No I don't think there are all these coincidences.  It seems to me that MJ and Elvis are both working with God.  How else could all these precise calculations be working ?
Or chances of a trillion trillion to one that they are all coincidental.

Or MJ and Elvis had a team of 100 top mathematicians working full time for 50 years to co-ordinate all the times, dates, numbers, events, people to be right.

Nope--only with God's help and direction! IMO

Sim, that's awesome the 42 years!  Can you also post your pic collection for MJ and 24/42!  Thanks!  You usually put them back to back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 13, 2012, 04:08:04 AM
Another redirect mentionning a double-bam - 7BahrainAndMichael remark was posted on the double-bam thread and now we have this Paris tweet about a dinosaur invation, and TS said himself that dinosaurs represented the giants in music (MJ and Elvis)... Well...wow  :LolLolLolLol:
Is it too good to be true? XD
:icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Same thoughts here !!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :elvis-1405:  :moonwalk_:

Still thinking about these 2 ^^ redirects hinting to double BAM!
And Wishy sent me yesterday a link about Elvis meeting with Nixon back in 1970 on.... "coincidence"? December 21st !!! exactly!!
So I've been thinking and thinking... this must be something about those dates and numbers and everything... and this is what I came up to: There will be 42 years between the Nixon meeting back in December 21st, 1970 and the Mayan calendar prediction for the end of the world on December 21st, 2012. That's exactly 42 years, which also "happens" to be Elvis' death age!! and he also just "happened" to wear that Mayan calendar jumpsuit on his last concerts! Are these ONLY coincidences?? Don't think so !!
What do you guys think?

coincidences? no way!  :icon_razz: just well calculated game with numbers from both  :icon_razz: do you remember shirt with number 24 Murray was wearing? and there are more MJ and Murray related pictures with that number..I can feel we are really close to something... :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 13, 2012, 06:42:22 AM
@emulik: I feel the same way too!!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_bounce:
Regarding #24 & #42 , see montage below.

SimPattyK, No I don't think there are all these coincidences.  It seems to me that MJ and Elvis are both working with God. 
How else could all these precise calculations be working ?
I also ALWAYS believed that many of the similarities and numerological "coincidences" discovered so far between Michael and Elvis had 2 possible sources:
1. their OWN plan/calculations! ---> INTENTIONAL "coincidences" !!
2. GOD's will!! ---> divine 'coincidences" !!

And I think that at a certain point in their lives, both Michael and Elvis had become aware of these divine happenings ("coincidences") and being very spiritual in nature, they had constructed their hoax-plan all around these God given signs! They started their own numerology plans from those divine coincidences! That's my only way of understanding these INEXPLICABLE crazy perfect numbers and dates that keep coming up in parallel with regards to Elvis and Michael!
If you ADD to that ^^ their God given talent and the incredible magnetism they had over masses of people, then everything becomes even more CLEAR: they were chosen and gifted by God to fulfill his mission here on Earth!
I know this ^^ may sound so crazy and hallucinative/paranoid for unaware people and for those who don't believe in God. But if anyone of them comes up with a better explanation (other than God's intervention) , I would be happy to listen to it and take it into consideration!!

Look at all these calculations on this video about the great pyramid.  I know Front and others have mentioned some of them.  Look at the part about the planets earth,venus,and mars lining up with the pyramids.  This is during July of 2009, which is also 1260 days or 3.5 years until 12/21/12 !!  The pyramids are such amazing clocks.  Look at what happens at the top and we're almost there.
 Thoth Time Temple   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's one about 12-12-12 and the Gateway to zero point.  She talks about a rainbow bridge to 12/21.  Sim, remember all the rainbows ?

Love You All     
I've watched the beginning of the first link and the entire second link , I need more time to watch them both again. They are awesome videos! THANK you for posting them @DWA! Thank you for offering me one more explanation for all those RAINBOW connections (and the BRIDGE) I kept seeing in both Michael's and Elvis' art! I've always wondered... what did they mean by all those ORION, Milky Way, JUPITER finger pointings and the RAINBOW and the COLORS!!
I love it how in the first video they explain everything by just drawing LINES between important DOTS (points/locations) and then all of the sudden the "picture" (puzzle) becomes bigger and clearer! WOW! Just like we've been guided in this hoax!! Connect the dots, draw the lines (connections)!
OMG! I feel I'm walking again on some unknown territory! i feel the thrills and chills down my spine again!! We're about to discover huge stuff here! That's how I feel right now!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

Nope--only with God's help and direction! IMO
  :icon_e_wink:

Sim, that's awesome the 42 years!  Can you also post your pic collection for MJ and 24/42!  Thanks!  You usually put them back to back.
THAT # 42 is SOMETHING! isn't IT!?   :icon_e_wink:

Here are those montages... and again: there are some dates and numbers here that nobody but GOD could have planned that way!

Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:45:42 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 13, 2012, 09:43:21 AM
Guys , I'm sorry I m a bit confused here . I do believe that numerology is of a major importance in the hoax . But when you said that God plays a role in the hoax , what did you really mean ? I am not that religious but I respect other people's interest in religion . Obviously ,  Michael's message has and has always had some religious dimensions which can't be denied , but to say that God Himself is a part of the hoax ... well this is beyond me , so can anyone please explain that to me ?
One last thing , if Michael is to BAM in December , why did he say " see you in July" ?  :animal0017:

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 13, 2012, 10:17:22 AM
Guys , I'm sorry I m a bit confused here . I do believe that numerology is of a major importance in the hoax . But when you said that God plays a role in the hoax , what did you really mean ? I am not that religious but I respect other people's interest in religion . Obviously ,  Michael's message has and has always had some religious dimensions which can't be denied , but to say that God Himself is a part of the hoax ... well this is beyond me , so can anyone please explain that to me ?
One last thing , if Michael is to BAM in December , why did he say " see you in July" ?  :animal0017:

love

God has to be part of this hoax because is part of Michael's life I mean Michael will never do anything without counting with the help of God it's as easy as that. On the other hand "see you in july" I think we arrived to the conclusion that, if I am not wrong, he said it because his next encounter with his public would be on his memorial in July 2009 and we all thought that Michael was there in disguise.
Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:18:35 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions