Ok, since, I have researched a lot about 2012 prophecy and I wanted to know what was the origin of it...

By searching, I learned that this prophecy was made by only one man, not a bunch of scientists from the past, but one man, that wrote a book in the 80's. ''The mayan factor'' is the name of the book. I was telling to myself, that if Michael was signing ''Another part of me'' and that he says in it ''the planets are linin' up'' waiting for you'', is because he knew then about the prophecy. Guess what! This song and the book of Jose Arguelles about 2012, was released in the same year.

And by the way, the prophecy of Jose Arguelles was NOT the END of the World, but a change and a new day. That's it, and then, people started making their own theories based on his book, but changed it to end of the world instead.

Now, tonight, I was just telling myself, why If I could find a connection between Jose Arguelles and Michael, because Michael surely knew about the prophecy of Arguelles. And maybe he met him in the past and knew more. So I googled Jose Arguelles and Michael Jackson. And GUESS WHAT?

Jose Arguelles died on the same day than Elizabeth Taylor!!!! COINCIDENTAL isn't it:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jose Arguelles
January 24th 1939- March 23rd 2011

Elizabeth Taylor
February 7th 1932- March 23rd 2011

Yesterday saw the death of two very famous NonConformist heroes, Jose Arguelles and Elizabeth Taylor. Jose was the man who first brought the idea of 2012 and the Mayan Calendar to public attention through his 1987 book The Mayan Factor. Without his input it’s possible we may never have understood what was really going on with this ancient knowledge, or at least we might be struck into a cold funk by unchallenged propaganda from the Hollywood nonsense of Roland Emmerich, see: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Elizabeth Taylor was one of the world’s greatest actresses with a career that spanned over 60 years. She was plagued by ill health and relationship problems her whole life, but remained surprisingly down-to-Earth. Her most recent husband was her dustman! How many Hollywood and Broadway starlets would breach such a taboo!? Along with her marriages she also had a completely platonic but highly intimate friendship with Michael Jackson. Wherever she is now; I hope she and Michael are back together. Rest in peace, Elizabeth and Jose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

VERY interesting.  AND, he apparently was responsible for creating the Harmonic Convergence in 1987 which many suggest was the beginning of it all.  The first time a large group of people meditated around the world.  It wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if Michael had something to do with that, though he would have made sure his name was not attached to it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Wow, those are some intriguing connections Julia.  Hmmm.  There could be something there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Wow, those are some intriguing connections Julia.  Hmmm.  There could be something there.

Waiting for... :suspect: :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bugsy

while searching up more about Jose Arguelles I saw this since he was working on such a noosphere project.. it's interesting...

I also found this when I searched for Clobal conciousness project and michael Jackson However... I have no idea at this very moment in time what it means I'm still reading up on it but wanted to share it before I end up a miles away on another site about something further away from it (always the case, the internet web pages for me is as bad as youtube lol)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal