Here we go again, Oprah dissing Michel Jackson
November 20, 2012, 09:05:38 PM
There aren’t many people I can’t tolerate, but Oprah with her fake facade, is definitely one of them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-9sjNakyC0[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dear Oprah .... Michael Jackson was is and will always be a massive star, Elvis was is and will always be a massive star, the Beatles were are and will always be massive stars .... all legends that have, are and will always stand up to the test of time ... in 10 years time the hordes of 12 - 14 year olds who are screaming now will be saying in their twenties ... yeah i remember Justin Bieber ... what ever happened to him??  while listening to a new idol they have discovered.  He may be able to sing be he certainly aint got the magic that flowed from Michael, Elvis and the Beatles .. no sireee he aint ever had nor will he ever have !! (sheeesh that patronising, condercending woman makes me sick!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

MICHAEL IS UNCOMPARABLE GENIUS, ONE OF A KIND SUPER STAR AND HUMAN! GO AND FUCK YOURSELF, BITCH!!!   :images:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Now i've no love for Oprah, but i did'nt really from this snippet , get the idea she was dissin MJ. If anything i think she was sugarcoating the fact that Justin would be nowhere if it had'nt been for social media. It remains to be seen ofcourse when the whole interview is aired, if she will infact engage in trying to put MJ in a bad light again, but something tells me she won't get into that again. I certainly hope not anyway!s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i almost feel like that statement was a backhanded slap to justin . as in if it were not for social media you would not be where u r . just my take.

interestingly enough you could pretty much say the same about obama. again just my take.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Adore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i almost feel like that statement was a backhanded slap to justin . as in if it were not for social media you would not be where u r . just my take.

My take also. The key is that the other stars/legends (MJ including) changed the face of music, and I cannot say this about Bieber. I like the kid, but what can be said about his music, really ?! Pretty ordinary and short-lived.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

I hate the blurb that keeps advertising it on TV,, "There has never been a star like you",,, and then it cuts off!!,, UMMM WRONG,,   :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Guys...I'm no fan of the big O either....but @scorpion....please keep it civil. We have many teens who read here.
  Thanks.....your friendly moderator over and out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:) Looking at it that way, it might be a subtle diss indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

diggyon

What made this kid so famous anyway!! His songs?? His voice?? There are so many singers out there with a much stronger voice! Is this kid really a legend? Am I missing something here??
Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:03:46 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I feel bad for JB. He doesnt need that pressure, cause its quite obviously he doesnt have the talent at all to back up her statement. He can't dance a damn lick!! Its embarrassing to watch him try and dance.

I'm not even offended by what she said, I appreciate it!! It gave me a really good laugh, I was litterally tearing up. She knows what she's doing, its typical.

Oprah is well respected ( idk why ), people will look back at what she said, and compare his career, and laugh hysterically. Poor kid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Yep...I'm afraid that Justin is in for a pretty brutal reality check one of these days.  The careful editing of the teaser will have all of those pre-teen and early teen girl fans buzzing (not they they appear to need an excuse...lol)...but it was clear what O was trying to say.  He seemed not to grasp it either and took it as some huge compliment when it was merely an observation of how his PATH to celebrity was different.  Truth be told...he looked more like a deer caught in the headlights than someone mentally engaged in an interview.  One look at the demographic model of his average audience is all it takes to know for sure that he's not reached the status of the others mentioned...especially Michael.  It's likely that the adults (if any) in a JB crowd resulted from the fact that those actually wanting to attend aren't old enough to drive.  I've watched a few YT vids of what is supposed to be him performing live in concert (I thought I'd try and give the benefit of doubt and see what all the hoopla was about) but was left more in confusion than ever.  There was no IT factor leaping out at me...just awkward dance attempts and forgettable music.  When all these little girls have a real life Boyfriend...it will be bye bye Bieber fantasy and hello guy next door.  One other thing... imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery...but NOT if you take it too far.  This constant attempt to BE just like Michael is getting on my last nerve.  Every lame attempt to copy a comment, a move, a dance sequence, a scene is tiresome and annoying.  One might believe that his intentions were honorable...but one look at that flippin' chromed out "see me" car of his is all it takes to see what's really important to him....and that's himself.  You "wanna be like Mike" Biebs?...try a dose of humility...and it needs to be sincere.  JMO though of course. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
:) Looking at it that way, it might be a subtle diss indeed.

Hey Sim where are you, please I need your support in what I am gonna say: why the heck every time Oprah talks about MJ is wearing yellow or purple clothes? It sounds very hoaxy to me and so near to the BAM, please guys don't take this vid seriously I would never think Justin would accept Oprah's words as he knows Michael is the greatest entertainer of all time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
There is no one like Michael   :bearhug:  yesterday, today, tomorrow.... He is  the only king:  king of skill , humanity and sensitivity :moonwalk_:
:bearhug:  The only one !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Guys...I'm no fan of the big O either....but @scorpion....please keep it civil. We have many teens who read here.
  Thanks.....your friendly moderator over and out.

Then remove  these :images: & :WTF:. not for teens and quote everyone's alike comments and not just mine.
Friendly suggestion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions