Adore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok here is an article of June 2010 from the Examiner:

It sounds like a satire article to me, tasteless in parts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

emulik

There's been hints about Thriller II since June 2009. When they put out TII they suggested that THAT was it. The archives have me ranting and bitching: THAT WAS IT?? THAT WAS PATHETIC etc ad naseum. Haha.

Yeah I think Thriller 3[D]0 is really IT, that we have been waiting for, and the culmination of all those hints n whispers. Taking film to the next level n all. Thriller 3D/Thriller 30, get it?

exactly bec! after seeing This is it movie I have very strong feeling that was not "it". It was only beginning, first taste of something bigger!

Your not lying Blankie. It has been so much fun!!!!
I can ONLY HOPE that I am right on this one!!! While it would be sad to see the investigating
side of the hoax go we would all still be fam and come on here and chat and
we will FINALLY get what we all have wanted. To see MJ and make sure he and fam are good
as well as finally get to find out hopefully how he pulled everything off. I imagine it will be kind of like a magic trick when we find out. At first you see the trick and its AMAZING then you find out the secret and its pretty simple. But this was a game/trick/film with a great meaning and message I can ONLY HOPE also that once MJ bams non believers all start PILING on youtube to search videos and see what we all have been able to see. THEN MJ's name will TRUELY be free and cleared!!!!
I so hope you are right on that one Mack! fingers crossed!!  :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 03:02:24 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Yeah Adore.... I mean it fits..... I am not getting my hopes up but it makes sense to me. As for the promotion
etc I dont think they would do that because its a secret project especially if MJ is gonna BAM during the premiere.
I mean has anyone heard of any SPECIAL events in LA or anywhere for the 30th Anniversary??????
Kind of strange they arent promoting that a little more but I havent heard shit about it and knowing that town
I KNOW they are having SOME KIND OF party or something as a tribute to the BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM IN HISTORY
of all time. You know???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I have long believed Thriller II or Thriller 3[D]0 is playing NOW... as in, has been playing live since 6/25/09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

I have long believed Thriller II or Thriller 3[D]0 is playing NOW... as in, has been playing live since 6/25/09.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

diggyon

+1

Yeah, me too. What if parts of our discussions here on the forum are an essential part of this movie!! That would be the greatest gift we could ever get in our whole life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

emulik

+1

Yeah, me too. What if parts of our discussions here on the forum are an essential part of this movie!! That would be the greatest gift we could ever get in our whole life.
yes diggy, that would be amazing :) I wish we will be able to see that movie (if it is filmed)..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I liked the label Drama, Music. Will be a compilation of these three years?  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Would be tight diggy!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep!! TS also redirected to a clock previously with the time "11:30" 11:30 is also "close to midnight"

mack n cheese LOL!! Love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

BOOM!! Very good point and I remember that as well!!!!
Love you to Katy!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I liked the label Drama, Music. Will be a compilation of these three years?  :LolLolLolLol:

Sure !!!   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

:icon_lol: kinda funny when you think about thriller. michael just a regular guy . the monster come out and surround them . suddenly he turns into one of them . ( the girl here might symbolize  the audience ) they go through the who process and chasin her just when the monsters are movin' in for the kill she looks up and there he is the same nice guy , like she made it all up in her own head. then he turns and looks back  :icon_e_wink:
 :icon_lol: :thjajaja121:

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

+1

Michael said he wanted to take movies to the next level.  What exactly did he mean?  Are we literally IN the movie like Evey in the simulated prison?  On the one hand, this world here on the forum seems real enough to me.  I have experienced the ups and downs of life, poignant moments, sweet and tender moments...all those things one would expect in the REAL world and yet, from the REAL world's perspective this is all fantasy and you are all digits on a screen.

I guess what I'm saying is, if there is a movie called Thriller II I'm not so sure it was designed to be merely a movie on a screen, but more a transformative experience that lives on the borderline between the real and the imaginary.  The Twilight Zone, if you will.

I don't know how such a direct experience could translate on to the big screen, but then again, I'm not Michael Jackson.  With him, I've learned, all bets are off.  What else can we do but eat our popcorn and enjoy the final scenes of the Greatest Show on Earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

+1

Michael said he wanted to take movies to the next level.  What exactly did he mean?  Are we literally IN the movie like Evey in the simulated prison?  On the one hand, this world here on the forum seems real enough to me.  I have experienced the ups and downs of life, poignant moments, sweet and tender moments...all those things one would expect in the REAL world and yet, from the REAL world's perspective this is all fantasy and you are all digits on a screen.

I guess what I'm saying is, if there is a movie called Thriller II I'm not so sure it was designed to be merely a movie on a screen, but more a transformative experience that lives on the borderline between the real and the imaginary.  The Twilight Zone, if you will.

I don't know how such a direct experience could translate on to the big screen, but then again, I'm not Michael Jackson.  With him, I've learned, all bets are off.  What else can we do but eat our popcorn and enjoy the final scenes of the Greatest Show on Earth.

Awesome posts......for an awesome adventure! We fell down this rabbit hole for some reason.  I think only Michael holds the key
to our sanity right now.....
Enjoy the popcorn!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions