You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THATS RIGHT............... I dont know if we have discussed this before but I have never heard about it........ THERE IS A NEW "THRILLER" MOVIE IN THE WORKS WITH KENNY ORTEGA AND MJ'S CHOREOGRAPHER AT THE HELM!!!!!!! Here is a link that I found guys. It is from October of 2010 which is 2 years and a month ago. SO......... That being said that is plenty of time to cast, shoot, and edit a film to complettion. We all know that the "Thriller" album's 30th Anniversary is THIS YEAR November 30th 2012.
Now I may be reaching very hard here but THIS MAKES SENSE TO ME that this would be the PERFECT BAM for MJ. Its the 30th anniversary of his and the BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM IN HISTORY, the THEME alone of the song suggests coming back from the dead..... Obviously I dont know anything but this makes good sense to me for a BAM. What do you all think? Your comments would be appreciated.

Mack N Cheese
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller 2 for Michael BAM!

Also added with this youngmack didn't TS say that he would finish off the update level 7 by the 29th Nov?

Is that a cue thta bam could be 30th Nov.

Interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ashprak.... I havent read up too much on TS so I dont know about
everything he has talked about etc just seen random stuff people posted about his
posts etc....... But if that is the case and he did say that it could very well be a clue.
I dont know what the rest fo the signs are but we may not need it now depending on
if it was a sign to tell us when and what the BAM was gonna be because this very well may be it man!!!
I have a goooood feeling about this and it makes the most sense out of ANYTHING in this hoax
so far. To me anyways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It may be a project that is being kept a secret or never to be. I found some information when searching for Thriller 2013 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Genre
Drama, Music
Release Date
TBA 2013
Production Budget
$50 millions
Studio
GK Films

Graham King is also working on Freddie Mercury film for 2014 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Well I mean it COULD BE anything Mindseye you know........ I believe that the imdb or anything like that is to throw us off if it says 2013..... It wouldnt be FEASIBLE from an artists standpoint to not go ahead and release it on the 30th anniversary IF YOU COULD, in which case they CERTAINLY could seeing how it could have been in the works for over 2 years according to that article. I am trying to think from an artists standpoint because I am one also... Obviously im not comparing myself to MJ BY ANY MEANS but I know I would want to release it on the 30th anniversary FOR SURE. It would HAVE TO BE a hush hush project because in my opinion its going to be the BAM and it certainly wouldnt be a BAM or a surprise if everyone thought it was coming on the 30th anniversary. these are obviously just my thoughts and opinions because we dont know anything. But MAN I tell you what this certainly makes sense to me. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: .......  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:   really a great adventure !!!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Your not lying Blankie. It has been so much fun!!!!
I can ONLY HOPE that I am right on this one!!! While it would be sad to see the investigating
side of the hoax go we would all still be fam and come on here and chat and
we will FINALLY get what we all have wanted. To see MJ and make sure he and fam are good
as well as finally get to find out hopefully how he pulled everything off. I imagine it will be kind of like a magic trick when we find out. At first you see the trick and its AMAZING then you find out the secret and its pretty simple. But this was a game/trick/film with a great meaning and message I can ONLY HOPE also that once MJ bams non believers all start PILING on youtube to search videos and see what we all have been able to see. THEN MJ's name will TRUELY be free and cleared!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well I mean it COULD BE anything Mindseye you know........ I believe that the imdb or anything like that is to throw us off if it says 2013..... It wouldnt be FEASIBLE from an artists standpoint to not go ahead and release it on the 30th anniversary IF YOU COULD, in which case they CERTAINLY could seeing how it could have been in the works for over 2 years according to that article. I am trying to think from an artists standpoint because I am one also... Obviously im not comparing myself to MJ BY ANY MEANS but I know I would want to release it on the 30th anniversary FOR SURE. It would HAVE TO BE a hush hush project because in my opinion its going to be the BAM and it certainly wouldnt be a BAM or a surprise if everyone thought it was coming on the 30th anniversary. these are obviously just my thoughts and opinions because we dont know anything. But MAN I tell you what this certainly makes sense to me.

Thanks Mack n cheese  :icon_mrgreen:  This is the first i've even heard of a Thriller movie being planned and it would make sense for sure, also to keep it a secret,  but *sigh* it's a wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

True...Well the good thing is we only have to wait 10 days to see if im right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

There's been hints about Thriller II since June 2009. When they put out TII they suggested that THAT was it. The archives have me ranting and bitching: THAT WAS IT?? THAT WAS PATHETIC etc ad naseum. Haha.

Yeah I think Thriller 3[D]0 is really IT, that we have been waiting for, and the culmination of all those hints n whispers. Taking film to the next level n all. Thriller 3D/Thriller 30, get it?

YoungMack, you really need to check out tiai threads. You're missing the boat, sir.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Yepper. Very old news now. And yeah, those archives (esp TIAI) are awesome if you get the time - BIG thumbs up! So glad they are still here for reference!

Here is an article abt Thriller movie from way back in 09

Incidentally I love the (again) current reference to Michael by KO back in 09 - he he  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:00:43 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

There's been hints about Thriller II since June 2009. When they put out TII they suggested that THAT was it.

Okay, this I do remember. Who knows if, who, what is next and when, if ever.

Here is an article abt Thriller movie from way back in 09

and this article I saw in 2009... thanks for the reminder.
Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:09:33 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

True Aussie... I do remember hearing it was a possibility back then but I brushed it off
cause everything I heard about it was like in the article you just posted. In that article it says we WERE going to do it or they were THINKING about doing it. In the article I found its a year later, they specificlly talk about how negociations HAVE BEGUN with GK Films, Kenny Ortega IS attached, they HAVE  a script already from "The Hangover" writer, AND already have a budget of 50 MILLION to make the film.... NOT TO MENTION they JUST came to the settlement with the original director John Landis about Royalties. Pretty sure its going down and I HOPE AND PRAY it comes out on the November 30th 2012 for the 30th anniversary of the album and that it is MJ's BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok here is an article of June 2010 from the Examiner:

What is that????

Michael Jackson was recently spotted at the Des Moines International Airport. A spokesperson for Jackson said that "Nothing could stop Michael from Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Thriller with his fans. He really wants to reach the brains of his fans."

Michael Jackson Super Fan Corie Hooper is very enthusiastic about Jackson's return and quick to defend her King of Pop. "I don't care what the critics say, MJ looks and sounds better than ever!" She said.

Jackson, who passed away on June 25th 2009, told local media that he has been flying all over the world setting up venues for the tour in the works. The tour, dubbed "Thriller 30: This is Really it!" is set to start in Des Moines, Iowa at the Wells Fargo Arena on December 21, 2012. The show will include all of the original cast of the 'Thriller' Video including a zombified Vincent Price.

Jackson plans to make appearances in and around the world starting on November 30, 2012 as this is exactly 30 years from the release of 'Thriller'.

Thriller 30th Anniversary to be celebrated with hoard tour.

According to the Los Angeles Times, 'Thriller' is the best selling album of all time winning Jackson a total of 8 Grammy Awards.. The album was so popular that movie studios seriously considered making the songs 'Thriller' and 'Billie Jean' into full length feature films.

Since Jackson's 2009 death, his estate has made over one billion dollars according to the Los Angeles Times. This has allowed him to spare no expense with the tour. "I want my Infectious music to spread through the world and change it as it goes..." Jackson gurgled.

Jackson noticed that videos of "Thriller 30: This is REALLY It" rehearsals leaked onto the internet and though he liked the publicity, his label has had the videos removed. This, coupled with the release of the upcoming XBOX360 Michael Jackson video game, the tour is sure to have the publicity needed to gather steam... even if the starring cast suffers from rigor mortis.

For more information on this and all Zombie news, Subscribe and check back often! Stay informed, Stay Alert, Survive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adore

If a Thriller II (hoax)movie was due to hit the public on Nov 30th, how come there's no promotion, no trailer etc ? Or you're talking about TII as the bam itself on that day ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions