sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUZa6YLj3Y&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

just something michael talked about in a telephone conversation about his dad and money

Maybe something is wrong with my audible ears because that doesn’t really sound like Michael to me.  :icon_e_confused: Not saying I know what Michael sounds like on the phone, but the voice just doesn’t sound like him to me.

100% NOT Michael Jackson's voice, the voice is similar to that PPPYT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

you know it is hard to say because families can be in pretty rotten shape sometimes , but if someone was planning michael's distruction wouldn't dragging his family down give them a bit of an advantage if they tried to speak out or take some action of his part?

on the other hand like i said families can be pretty rotten sometimes , jealousy and manipulation can cause a whole score of problems.

so hard to from a distance what the truth is when it is sometimes hard to know what the truth is when you are square in the middle of it. :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Jos

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUZa6YLj3Y&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

just something michael talked about in a telephone conversation about his dad and money

Maybe something is wrong with my audible ears because that doesn’t really sound like Michael to me.  :icon_e_confused: Not saying I know what Michael sounds like on the phone, but the voice just doesn’t sound like him to me.

100% NOT Michael Jackson's voice, the voice is similar to that PPPYT.

Funny, first thing I was thinking about was "P-jr" when I heard this Glenda  :)
Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:26:49 AM by Jos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

diggyon

Randall Sullivan's book...... not worth the sacrifice of the trees that made the paper........not even fit to wipe one's bottom with.
:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: That was hilarious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Randall Sullivan's book...... not worth the sacrifice of the trees that made the paper........not even fit to wipe one's bottom with.

Great words !!!                         
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I'll try to explain why it sounds possible to me: Jermain always used to emphasize that "Michael is part of Jackson 5"; he meant MJ would not be MJ if it weren't for JAckson5= MJ owes them his success plus to parents for life because MJ would not become iconic MJ if it weren't for Joe and Katherine. They believed that MJ HAD TO pay to all of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

I'll try to explain why it sounds possible to me: Jermain always used to emphasize that "Michael is part of Jackson 5"; he meant MJ would not be MJ if it weren't for JAckson5= MJ owes them his success plus to parents for life because MJ would not become iconic MJ if it weren't for Joe and Katherine. They believed that MJ HAD TO pay to all of them.

yes even things i have heard them say recently with my own ears gives you the impression that is how they feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

>:( Sullivan and his book took 2nd billing on Nightline tonight with Terry Moran.  He sat in that chair and said that Princess Diana did not want to be Michael’s friend and that she was most likely afraid of him because of all the attention he tried to show her.  He also alluded to the fact that Michael could have been a pedophile.  He said that he didn’t think so, but he couldn’t be 100% sure since he slept in bed with several boys.  He also said that Michael was trying to be presexual (not hetero, not homo, and probably not a pedophile) because he thought he was 12 years old and Peter Pan since he even had his nose surgically constructed to look like him.  :WTF: :Pulling_hair: I am so angry at how smugly he sat there and even had the nerve to be smiling mischievously as he trashed Michael, who If I’m not mistaken, he said he had known for some 20 odd years.  Who exactly is this asshole?  And what trash can be found on him.  This calls for war.  He did mention that he had been writing this book for over 3 years.  So that says t me that he thought he would wait until the coast was clear (Michael dead  :icon_rolleyes:) before he struck.  What a coward and a lying one at that!  He alluded to the fact that he had to finally come to terms with who Michael was and the life he led which also included him spending thousands of dollars on frivolous things including drugs. So what’s next??????  :ghsdf:

I found a link to the story.  the video is not posted yet. 
Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:13:56 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

yes even things i have heard them say recently with my own ears gives you the impression that is how they feel.

Maybe look at the flip side. Maybe this is how Michael himself felt - wanting to give back to his family, knowing that his later personal successes came on the back of earlier input from his parents and brothers. IDK, it's none of my business actually, but I know the media always puts a negative slant to any story if it makes for 'juicier' reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think so too, Curls.  It wasn't one of the reasons TS listed for the hoax, but giving back is part of it I think. We've noticed how each one of the Jackson siblings has had turns (yes plural) and even extented family, close friends, to "shine". Just as he told Orianthi it was her time to 'shine'. He has publicly stated his forgiveness and love for his father, and new appreciation.  As far as this author claiming the Jackson siblings hounded MJ for money, it's possible that there are elements of truth, and then the media blows it up all out of proportion. And the whole recent Jackson feud over MJ's will and taking away Katherine, was such an obvious hoax set-up for just this kind of thinking bad about the siblings. As far as the Glenda tapes, we have had many long discussion on other threads.  He does sound a little like the PPPYT that Pearl thinks is MJ, but I think way back we realized this guy knows too many details that only MJ would know.

Here in the tapes he says about his family, “tight-knit my ass”.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAzarSbfPEk[/youtube]

Just to compare the voices here's MJ being interviewed by Jesse Jackson. He does sound somewhat different but perhaps we all do from casual conversation with family/friends, to some public speaking where we know thousands are listening to us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaQq4Vf7dkQ[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

>:( Sullivan and his book took 2nd billing on Nightline tonight with Terry Moran.  He sat in that chair and said that Princess Diana did not want to be Michael’s friend and that she was most likely afraid of him because of all the attention he tried to show her.  He also alluded to the fact that Michael could have been a pedophile.  He said that he didn’t think so, but he couldn’t be 100% sure since he slept in bed with several boys.  He also said that Michael was trying to be presexual (not hetero, not homo, and probably not a pedophile) because he thought he was 12 years old and Peter Pan since he even had his nose surgically constructed to look like him.  :WTF: :Pulling_hair: I am so angry at how smugly he sat there and even had the nerve to be smiling mischievously as he trashed Michael, who If I’m not mistaken, he said he had known for some 20 odd years.  Who exactly is this asshole?  And what trash can be found on him.  This calls for war.  He did mention that he had been writing this book for over 3 years.  So that says t me that he thought he would wait until the coast was clear (Michael dead  :icon_rolleyes:) before he struck.  What a coward and a lying one at that!  He alluded to the fact that he had to finally come to terms with who Michael was and the life he led which also included him spending thousands of dollars on frivolous things including drugs. So what’s next??????  :ghsdf:

I found a link to the story.  the video is not posted yet. 

;D

Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:23:52 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

emulik

Family comes first.....
just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's true.........
I have a very hard time believing this.  The Jacksons are an iconic
family with all the same troubles of any family.  However, these trash stories....
I will only believe if Michael tells them to me personally.  That's not going to happen......
because they are crap media attention from whoever needs a buck.
Well, I don't want to be crass, but we all know what rhymes with, "buck". 
I guess the Jacksons were, "bucked" the moment stardom came their way.
I am sorry for the pain Michael, sorry for the sacrifice your family's pride has had to
endure over the years.  It's not fair, it's not right...the leeches that sucked the life out of you
need to be put right.  I hope and pray the light is on the way......go get them Michael.
It's all I can give, all I can offer...my support, my love to your family. 
Family comes first.

Blessings Always
very well said Wishy! I share your feelings! wrongs like that just need to be righted! I do hope that day of truth is very close and world will hear real truth from Michael`s mouth..then all tabloids will be flushed to toilet and nobody will believe them anymore!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

curls

...... I do hope that day of truth is very close and world will hear real truth from Michael`s mouth..then all tabloids will be flushed to toilet and nobody will believe them anymore!

Unrelated (for now) to MJ, but it's happening right now and it's not just tabloids - the BBC with its current 'problems' is causing many here in the UK to question the truth in it's reporting across the board. Hooray - at last!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

...... I do hope that day of truth is very close and world will hear real truth from Michael`s mouth..then all tabloids will be flushed to toilet and nobody will believe them anymore!

Unrelated (for now) to MJ, but it's happening right now and it's not just tabloids - the BBC with its current 'problems' is causing many here in the UK to question the truth in it's reporting across the board. Hooray - at last!
I heard about that case yesterday in our local news and my reaction was similar to yours.... :woohoo2: :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

suspicious mind

just wanted to mention that someone posted about this book on another site and identified it as an audio book. ( books on tape ?)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal