MJ's family used him for money, reveals new book
November 11, 2012, 06:35:32 PM
MJ's family used him for money, reveals new book

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New York, November 11 (ANI): An explosive new biography has revealed how Michael Jackson's family used the King of Pop for money.

Journalist Randall Sullivan's shocking new book, "Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson," out this week, exposes MJ's terror of kin and friends, New York Post reported.

In one instance in 2001, two tribute concerts were planned at Madison Square Garden for Jackson's 30th anniversary in music.

And the Jackson family demanded 250,000 dollars each to attend, even those who would just be there to watch the show.

When Michael's brother Jermaine learned that his brother would be making as much as 10 million dollars from the two shows, he convinced his parents that Michael should pay the three of them another 500,000 dollars apiece.

Jermaine and his father Joe drew up a contract and, with mother Katherine in tow, chased Michael around California to try to get him to sign.

To escape from them Michael took refuge for several days at the house of his friend Marc Schaffel, co-producer of the event.

After hiding out from his family for several days, Michael stopped at the Neverland Ranch with his kids to pick up a few items before the trip to New York. Almost as soon as he arrived, his family turned up at the gate.

Michael tried to have them sent away, the book reports, but they claimed that his mother needed to use the restroom.

But as soon as Joe and Jermaine were through the gate, they drove to the main house and pushed their way inside.

"They literally ransacked the place" searching for Michael to get him to sign the contracts.

The singer, meanwhile, "retreated with the kids to a hiding place concealed behind a secret door at the back of his bedroom closet."

In tears, he called Schaffel and cried, "You see what they do to me? Do you understand . . . why I hide from them?"

His family weren't the only ones whose love was for sale. Jackson's "good friend" Marlon Brando, whom the singer took acting lessons from for years, charged him 1 million dollars for his rambling video tribute - an awful investment, it turned out, since the Madison Square Garden crowd wound up booing Brando's nonsensical ramblings. (ANI)
Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:40:16 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

:icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Family comes first.....
just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's true.........
I have a very hard time believing this.  The Jacksons are an iconic
family with all the same troubles of any family.  However, these trash stories....
I will only believe if Michael tells them to me personally.  That's not going to happen......
because they are crap media attention from whoever needs a buck.
Well, I don't want to be crass, but we all know what rhymes with, "buck". 
I guess the Jacksons were, "bucked" the moment stardom came their way.
I am sorry for the pain Michael, sorry for the sacrifice your family's pride has had to
endure over the years.  It's not fair, it's not right...the leeches that sucked the life out of you
need to be put right.  I hope and pray the light is on the way......go get them Michael.
It's all I can give, all I can offer...my support, my love to your family. 
Family comes first.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUZa6YLj3Y&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

just something michael talked about in a telephone conversation about his dad and money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Adi

Don't worry wishy.....the revelation of the hoax when Michael BAM's will show all these f'qers up as what they really are....lying scumbag basement dwelling bullsh*t artists (and that is being kind to them)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I'm sure all his fans are just weeping face down on their beds at the portrayed image of MJ crying in a closet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Randall Sullivan's book...... not worth the sacrifice of the trees that made the paper........not even fit to wipe one's bottom with.
Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:44:15 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

don't any of you think this glenda sounds a little like karen faye?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

don't any of you think this glenda sounds a little like karen faye?

you could be right Suspicious...the voices look simular.

i have always found it very odd,that those tapes where leaked anyway,...why would you leak this information, i guess its not MJ's choice, so maybe its "Glenda", if its "Glenda" than she's not a really good friend isn't she?
It could also be someone who can immitate MJ's voice made this tapes, to back up theyre story's about MJ being used by his own Family, i don't buy this story and its Gossip ( Trash) ......unless like Wishingstar said earlier we hear the story to be true from Michael's own mouth.

L.O.V.E

Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:44:00 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

bugsy

Glenda and her family were friends of Michael's through I think around a decade, her husband Sam who was 11 years her Junior approximately started getting suspicious thinking something was going on between Glenda and Michael due to the calls being through out the day, he recorded them without Her or Michael knowing, in around 2005 Her son.. I think his name is Jason sold the recordings to the media without their permission.

I searched it up earlier because you never know if it's a fake or not and this is a website I found  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

also found this interesting it's off thread topic but it's a conversation apparently with Michael and Sam
S: Well, you are. Maybe you should die.
MJ: Maybe I should die?
S: In the media
MJ: What?
S: Maybe you should die in the media?
MJ: (Laughs uncomfortably) Naw.
S: Imitates being an announcer “(See or the)…?…Michael Jackson.” (Then they’ll knock themselves out on TV getting you to die in a video.) Imitates being an announcer again [We (i) a surprising time of him on tape (i) Michael Jackson’s ghost. Hidden behind a curtain… And running from Elvis (i)]
MJ: (laughs awkwardly) It’s going to be the British.

(Also if it's not Michael, then someone has been stalking him pretty good to know a lot about the shows, his videos, music and even life, there is things in there that no one but the man himself would know)
Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 07:22:23 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Utter rubbish! Randall Sullivan is a hypocrite if he thinks MJ's family used him for money. Disgusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

Anna

You look as puzzled,dissappointed,upset and disgusted as i feel.....but do you believe it?we have heard similar stories over the years yet michael always never said a bad word about his family...dont know what to make of it.It would sicken me to learn its all true  :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Glenda and her family were friends of Michael's through I think around a decade, her husband Sam who was 11 years her Junior approximately started getting suspicious thinking something was going on between Glenda and Michael due to the calls being through out the day, he recorded them without Her or Michael knowing, in around 2005 Her son.. I think his name is Jason sold the recordings to the media without their permission.

I searched it up earlier because you never know if it's a fake or not and this is a website I found  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

also found this interesting it's off thread topic but it's a conversation apparently with Michael and Sam
S: Imitates being an announcer “(See or the)…?…Michael Jackson.” (Then they’ll knock themselves out on TV getting you to die in a video.) Imitates being an announcer again [We (i) a surprising time of him on tape (i) Michael Jackson’s ghost. Hidden behind a curtain… And running from Elvis (i)]

(Also if it's not Michael, then someone has been stalking him pretty good to know a lot about the shows, his videos, music and even life, there is things in there that no one but the man himself would know)

so these surfaced in 2005 , is that correct?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bugsy

so these surfaced in 2005 , is that correct?

Apparently yes, around that time.. this is what is said on the one website... I use this one because of all the information being in one place rather than snipets here and there(I got the name of the son wrong as shown below)

These are the audio and transcripts made of tape recordings of Michael Jackson speaking on the telephone to the Stein family from 1990-1992. Michael had been contacted by Glenda’s son Damion Stein sometime around 1984 when he was a kid and Michael had written a message back to the Stein family and a friendship had developed from there. Damion claims that Michael’s phone calls to his family were taped out of jealousy, because Michael had begun spending a lot of time speaking to his mother, Glenda, at all hours of the day, and her husband Sam was apparently becoming suspicious that they might be having an affair. The tapes were sold in 2005 to gossip news site Hansnews.com, the TMZ of their day, seemingly by Damion Stein. It is not known whether Michael knew about the recordings, but he has never denied them and by all accounts they seem authentic.

The Stein family are: Sam and Glenda Stein, their sons Damion and Jason and daughter Megan.

from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Innocent!
David Hans Predicted It
David Hans was RIGHT!!!
     8 hours of secret audio tape recordings prove it!
The media is spinning over the accusations in the Michael Jackson trial. America's King of Pop, known around the world for his generosity and dedication to helping those in need, is once again being brought to trial over outrageous charges of molestation. Hans News has the exclusive content that shows that this gentle music giant is the victim of manipulation and deceit. Despite all his hard efforts and contributions, this loving father is ridiculed on a daily basis by news and media. This content is a private conversation that will break anyone's previous thoughts of wrong doings

Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:58:15 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUZa6YLj3Y&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

just something michael talked about in a telephone conversation about his dad and money

Maybe something is wrong with my audible ears because that doesn’t really sound like Michael to me.  :icon_e_confused: Not saying I know what Michael sounds like on the phone, but the voice just doesn’t sound like him to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions