suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TMZ
We knew it was too good to be true.
What, that MJ sounded selfish, or that there was a spectacle of a fight? :icon_mad: :icon_e_confused:

Ellyd, please tell us more?  I’m all ears! This was all I could find.  But it does seem to me that there was a story a long time ago about him related.

Interesting that Mark Wahlberg was in a movie with an strange MJ part, and a top comment below it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwySzkpyMfI[/youtube]

one of the greatest social commentaries buried in an action film EVER! it underscores not only the underlying psychological problems of an individual (however well he could dance) but the way in which WESTERN culture is perceived by much of the rest of the world.in our attempt to assimilate other cultures and peoples our arrogance is often oppressive to the point of dessimation. the craziest thing is...the interrogator is absolutly right
MrCMWhitfield 1 year ago 47

is it just me or is the suggestion here that the vitaligo  was not true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

Every time I see this headline all I see is 'Plane Story is BS' - just as I thought then TS?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Interesting how on the TIAI thread there has been lots of recent discussions on whether or not Michael left L.A. by plane before his reported death, and then we get an article like this from TMZ...   :icon_albino:
exactly Katy! I guess we are interesting source of inspiration for them!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Interesting how on the TIAI thread there has been lots of recent discussions on whether or not Michael left L.A. by plane before his reported death, and then we get an article like this from TMZ...   :icon_albino:
exactly Katy! I guess we are interesting source of inspiration for them!  :icon_lol:

We're just "plane" crazy  :icon_lol:
OK.....back to my morning coffee, obviously I need more!
Love and Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone,

Mark Wahlberg is a really interesting Person. His full Name is Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg. He grow
up in a household with 9 Children in a poor neighborhood. He did the Thing Michael wanted to do, before he became an
actor and Movieproducer he was a Singer first. His Artistname was Marky Mark. He did work together with "Prince
ital Joe" and others. I'm sure a lot of Members will remember him when they hear his most famous Song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHFevMLsCjE[/youtube]

He made a few alben one of them called "You gotta believe"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OvbAoeFA1M&feature=share&list=PLE7A00931DBC4DEAA[/youtube]

The Song "Here with me" was the last Single release.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zV-ZKZOFiw[/youtube]

So when this all is a Concidence than I will eat my broom. :icon_lol: Btw. didn't Michael own a plane too?

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On the contrary to the info that Mark ownes plane and fought  Michael over the plane, there is a different story about  9/11/2001 day on IMBD, he wasn't even in New York.

"On September 11th 2001, Wahlberg and several friends were due to take flight United 93 from his native Boston to Los Angeles. At the last moment, they decided to hire a charter flight to a film festival in Toronto. United Airlines flight 93 went on to crash in a Pennsylvania field as passengers fought to overpower four Al-Qaeda hijackers who intended to use the plane to attack Washington DC."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

the whole thing is a work of fiction.

This article is a clear hint that Sullivan's book is BS. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

On the contrary to the info that Mark ownes plane and fought  Michael over the plane, there is a different story about  9/11/2001 day on IMBD, he wasn't even in New York.

"On September 11th 2001, Wahlberg and several friends were due to take flight United 93 from his native Boston to Los Angeles. At the last moment, they decided to hire a charter flight to a film festival in Toronto. United Airlines flight 93 went on to crash in a Pennsylvania field as passengers fought to overpower four Al-Qaeda hijackers who intended to use the plane to attack Washington DC."

Besides the volumes of odd/strange things about 9/11 generally, as far as this about flight 93, apparantly Mark would be one of many passengers with weird last minute changes. A bottomless pit of strange coincidences with no satisfactory answers--only endless arguing from official and 'truther' sides. This excellent article explores the strangeness of the passenger lists in great detail, with points right down to the bottom. Here is an exerpt:

Well, I hear and am going to start a thread where we are going to go through all 265 people, once and for all, and try and depose them, look for suspicious ties, networks, patterns. I am sure that there are many on the flights, where we won't be a lucky as were were with Eric Hartano, whose father was part of the criminal network, and ripped off the Central Bank in Indonesia.

Once we get this entire thread done, everyone here will be surprised I think. We have so many Actors, Producers, CEO's, CFO's Presidents, Vice Presidents, TV News Anchors, Project Managers, Military Brass, Pentagon people, Military Industrial people, Playrights, Fraternity Presidents, Restaurant Chain owners, it isn't even believable. And I mean that as in not believable. Is there this many famous people or VIP's on every 4 flights that takes off from those 3 airports? Not even close. You would be lucky to find even one person in the categories above on any 4 flights. It is a statistical implausibility which begs reason.

Every famous person or who's who was on one of the 4 flights. the only famous or VIP not on any of the flights I think was Alice in Wonderland, because she was filming her new film in Holly-wood.

Can you see where I am coming from? And we haven't even gotten to any of the stranger coinkidinks, if you want to call them that.

And lets not forget about all the famous people who missed one of the 4 flights; Numerous reports from numerous famous people, EVEN MORE ACTORS AND VIP's claiming they missed one of the planes, or were going to fly on 911. They knew that the 4 flights were going to be fake, because they of course were planning this, and knowing this over compensated to kingdom come for the passenger list to convince Americans there were really 4 planes with real passengers.

This is not even touching the huge topics of whether the white jet seen by witnesses shot down 93 (Donald Rumsfeld said flight 93 had been shot down), or whether cell phones can actually work so high in the sky going at over 500 miles an hour, difficult for tower transmissions to pick up signal that rapidly.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, something on Mark Walberg’s claim about flight 93.  Seems strong attempt to ridicule him—why…?

Now I'm not saying I agree that all these people knew what was going to happen that day, but that they surely knew 'something' was going down, and they were told to keep silent, or paid off.  Pawns on the bottom are given info on a 'need to know basis'.  And we all know about some of the supposed hijackers showing up different places in the middle-east afterwards, alive and well.  Some speculation about the rest of the passengers--were they herded onto a mystery plane and drowned in the ocean, or were they all given new identities?

There also is a possibility that MJ as ARG master, wants us to explore the BS in this situation deeper, as well as making a hint either way about whether MJ took a flight out on June 25,09.

Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:14:16 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

In this post TS mentionned the 9/11 false flag attack: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI Revealed, Part 4: Art Is Resistance  (R8 - R12)

Having completed the introductory phase (R1 - R7), this next set of redirects (R8 - R12) were all related to the 911 terrorism (focusing now more directly on the emphasis of the TIAI message, corruption and conspiracies in our own governments, etc)—and the MJ hoax plan to bring more public awareness of these things, which in turn can bring more freedom, etc.

Of course MJ’s desire to “heal the world” includes much more than just the government corruption; it includes the environment, the family, children, and many other things {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/board,74.0.html}.

TIAI did not focus on the government aspect because it is the only reason for the hoax; rather, because it is the most misunderstood reason—even among hoax believers!  In fact, MJHD forbid discussion on this subject.  So TIAI was set up to help hoax believers understand this important part of the hoax, and thereby create a safer environment for MJ when he returns (MJ’s “Army of L.O.V.E.” that understands the situation, and is ready to back him up as needed; see R39).

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R8. NINe 1nch Nai1s (Year Zero ARG)
{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(game)}

Quoting from the Wikipedia redirect: “Year Zero is an alternate reality game (ARG) based on the Nine Inch Nails concept album of the same name ... Reznor stated that the concept behind Year Zero was partially inspired by his feelings toward the Bush administration. He further explained, ... I’m appalled by the behavior of our government, the direction that it has taken and the direction that it’s taken everyone else in the world and its arrogance ...”

This redirect was chosen for several reasons.  It is an ARG, and yet not an ARG that is simply a game for entertainment; it is an ARG with a very important message, and one that goes along quite well with the TIAI message—in fact, the TIAI redirects were actually one form of ARG.

And like the “2012” film: the specifics of this Year Zero ARG are imaginary, but the concepts are very real.  Notice this statement, which is about the related Year Zero album {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(album)}: “The album criticizes the American government’s policies, and ‘could be about the end of the world’. Reznor specifically cited what he labeled as the ‘erosion of freedoms’ and ‘the way that we treat the rest of the world and our own citizens’. Reznor had previously called the results of the 2004 US election ‘one step closer to the end of the world.’ ... the timeline of the album and alternate reality game mentions historical events, such as the September 11 attacks ... Regardless of being fictional, a columnist of The Hartford Courant commented, ‘What’s scary is that this doesn’t seem as far-fetched as it should, given recent revelations about the FBI's abuse of the Patriot Act and the dissent-equals-disloyalty double-speak coming out of Washington in recent years.”

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R9. 9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsSn6D3CP4}

It seems as if nobody noticed that this 9-11 redirect was done intentionally on the date 11-9 (9-11 backwards); this was also the 9th redirect.  This message here is basically two-fold: you can’t trust the mainstream media in general, and specifically you can’t trust what the media has told us about the 9-11 attacks.

At this point it is probably a good place to stop and talk a little bit about a common term, no doubt you have heard it: conspiracy theorists; all too often, it is used with a negative connotation, a form of ridicule.  So we need to establish another term: conspiracy ridiculists!  You see, conspiracy theorists use evidence in support of the theory; but when opponents can’t fight the truth with evidence, they resort to ridicule in attempts to make up for their lack of evidence.

The fact is that conspiracy theories are indeed based on theories; but at least in many cases, they are based upon true theories!  If you look up “conspiracy” in the Bible, you will find ten uses of the word (KJV); and out of those ten times, exactly ten of them are real conspiracies—and not merely some far-fetched imaginary theory, invented by some insanely ignorant people.  If you look up the related word “conspired”, you will find similar results.

Among many serious problems with the mainstream media’s account of 9-11 terrorism, possibly the most obvious evidence of USA government involvement, is the lack of any video showing the airplane supposedly flying into the Pentagon.  Probably no building in the world has more video and camera surveillance; and yet for eight years now, our beloved government hasn’t been able to cough up the documentation from any of the numerous cameras.

Sure, we have seen the still shot of an explosion; but that could’ve been from a missile or a bomb.  Where is the motion video evidence of an airliner flying into the Pentagon??  Will the conspiracy ridiculists now come forward, and answer this question—since our “trustworthy” government refuses to do so???

Many hoax believers are already aware of the 9-11 conspiracy in our government.  For those who want to look into it, though, here are a couple of websites that are not from wild-eyed and uneducated lunatics; instead, they are from highly trained professionals: architects, engineers, and pilots—all agreeing that the official story about 9-11 is a big fat lie!  {http://www.ae911truth.org; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course President Bush is a big suspect in the 9-11 terrorism corruption.  Here is a video where he admits that he is in the secret society called “Skull and Bones” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA&NR=1}.  Why do you suppose they used such a name, could it possibly have anything to do with killing?  And by the way: the “conspiracy theorists” ridicule tactic was used in this clip.

Here is another video, where Bush was asked about 9-11 prior knowledge; and he was quite obviously embarrassed, and at a loss for words {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ChWyZZAaA&NR=1}.  Bush corruption will be revisited, when we examine the assassinations of JFK Sr. & Jr. (see Part 7).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

Thanks Sarahli, it's good TS is definitely on the same page.  Maybe TMZ and Mark are subtly suggesting those politically incorrect topics, because they can't speak openly.

Related to TS mentioning no footage of a plane crashing into the Pentagon, when it is the most protected building on earth-- was what the above article said about the strange missing footage of ANY passengers boarding ANY of the 4 doomed flights, when airports are full of security cameras.

And of course there's the missing 100 Carolwood tapes, that if found would mark the end of the hoax! :icon_lol:  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Remember, supposedly those tapes aren't missing, the footage was reportedly deleted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks Sarahli, it's good TS is definitely on the same page.  Maybe TMZ and Mark are subtly suggesting those politically incorrect topics, because they can't speak openly.

Related to TS mentioning no footage of a plane crashing into the Pentagon, when it is the most protected building on earth-- was what the above article said about the strange missing footage of ANY passengers boarding ANY of the 4 doomed flights, when airports are full of security cameras.

And of course there's the missing 100 Carolwood tapes, that if found would mark the end of the hoax! :icon_lol:  :michael-jackson:

That's what I think too!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Remember, supposedly those tapes aren't missing, the footage was reportedly deleted.

That's right, I thought missing too, but the police deleted them. This whole story about Mark Walberg is bs anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Love4Michael

If memory serves the first story was they were missing and then later it was claimed that they were "recorded over" without copies having been made of the original footage.  Problem is that I can't remember at this point whether either story came from any credible source or if it was all just tabloid gossip.  Was there a claim I missed along the way that said someone actually deleted the footage?  The "missing" theory adds intrigue and mystery...the "recorded over" story just makes the detectives look incompetent as hell...but actually deleting footage (or gaps in it) could serve either the good guys or the bad guys purposes.  Hmmm  :animal0017:

I would think that whatever system Michael used would be pretty elaborate and would hold a longer span of time before images are recorded over.  Even the very basic system in the last place I managed was capable of holding weeks worth of information before it was in jeopardy of being lost.  So I've never quite bought that particular version of the story.  Not to mention that I thought that technology existed that is able to pull out images on video even if it's been recorded over.  I seem to recall hearing something about that in reference to another trial and the evidence that was used against the criminals.  I've just always tended to think that they still exist...somewhere...and may be used whenever Michael is ready for his final revelation that things were never as most believed.  Even Front has mentioned the possibility that many would still question "is it really Him"?  I can't think of a better way to assure people than to have that kind of back-up...lol...though some particularly hard-headed souls are still likely to remain in denial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

bec

All from memory but LAPD spokesperson said the footage was erased or what have you because it showed nothing. It was digital files and only, what, 7 seconds or so was saved.  But it wasn't actual "tape", it was digital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions