SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
To me this TMZ article translates into: 9/11 conspiracy ---> SONY involvement (probably related to the Anniversary concert one day prior to the attacks IDK!) ---> Michael knew and confronted them, he wanted OUT of their dirty trick ---> the "plane" meaning he got out (Xscaped)

I also think it's interesting the date coincidence noticed by Andrea 11-11-11 versus 11-11-12 and also 9/11 .... lots of 11s here  :icon_e_wink:

I also knew the version of Michael traveling in a car with Liz Taylor and  Marlon Brando ...

Who knows what to think anymore! but this TMZ article is NOT to be understood literally, but 'read between the lines", as it's obviously  loaded with clues....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

I think it curious that the next story immediately above this one on the TMZ page is the one about Justin Bieber....

JUSTIN BIEBER
Is He
Trying to
Tell Us Something
?

:suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it curious that the next story immediately above this one on the TMZ page is the one about Justin Bieber....

JUSTIN BIEBER
Is He
Trying to
Tell Us Something
?

I literally said "Ha, awesome!" when I read your post Adi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Jackson changing his mind about modes of transport??  Original plan?  Ambulance bus or plane??  Sony's plane no less!!

JUSTIN BIEBER
Is He
Trying to
Tell Us Something
?

I literally said "Ha, awesome!" when I read your post Adi.

Me too. To both of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bugsy

hmm...

So if thinking about June 25th.. my thoughts immediately after reading this...

Michael was suppose to make that plane, but at the last moment changed his mind, some of the entourage who was to go with him continued on to the plane and he stuck around in the ambulance and UCLA, and then later changed his mind and managed to fly out on the other Sony plane later, maybe from a different airport? maybe even a smaller quieter one...

I don't know this is just my immediate thought while reading the article :P

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bugsy

Mark Wahlberg
Michael Jackson, 9/11
Plane Story Is BS

It's an amazing story -- Michael Jackson and Mark Wahlberg fighting over a private plane in the days after 9/11. The only problem ... IT'S JUST NOT TRUE ... this according to sources close to Wahlberg.

A new book, entitled "Untouchable," recounts the tale of MJ and MW both jockeying for a Sony private jet. Sony eventually let MJ have it, claims the book.

But sources close to Wahlberg tell TMZ the whole thing is a work of fiction. We're told Mark had no need for a plane from Sony to fly back to Los Angeles because he had his own.

We knew it was too good to be true.

Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:22:26 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MJonmind

Leilani81
Michael was suppose to make that plane, but at the last moment changed his mind, some of the entourage who was to go with him continued on to the plane and he stuck around in the ambulance and UCLA, and then later changed his mind and managed to fly out on the other Sony plane later, maybe from a different airport? maybe even a smaller quieter one...
I think you might be on to something.  This reminds me of Ben Evenstead, “and the other d…”   
The ‘slippery’ one, said that Jermaine/family had to be giving us true clues, otherwise MJ is dead as they say publicly. But perhaps they are speaking half-truths.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Leilani81
I think you might be on to something.  This reminds me of Ben Evenstead, “and the other d…”   
The ‘slippery’ one, said that Jermaine/family had to be giving us true clues, otherwise MJ is dead as they say publicly. But perhaps they are speaking half-truths.

Nice TS has a new nickname The Slippery one. That could be true, but I don't get the logic of TS. He says the family has to be giving us real clues or MJ's dead, but that makes no sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

maybe the moral of the story is.......they had TWO mj's
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my reply on other thread re the same subject

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

Leilani81

Nice TS has a new nickname The Slippery one. That could be true, but I don't get the logic of TS. He says the family has to be giving us real clues or MJ's dead, but that makes no sense to me.

Doesn't make sense to me either considering there's an admitted ARG aspect to this. The whole thing is a giant mind game.

But mind games aside, going to the airport does NOT = getting on an airplane and flying out of LA. TS wants us to accept that MJ performed the latter action when JJ only stated the former.

JJ also does not say that MJ was NOT in the ambulance nor does JJ say that MJ did NOT go to UCLA. He stated that MJ "passed" long before he went to the airport i mean hospital.

...so? I don't see where JJ says MJ went to the airport instead of UCLA and that's what TS wants us to accept.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ellyd

We are thinking pictures due to engraved memories.
TS / Front are trying to break those patterns in our conditioned brains.

Picture of ambulance leaving from MJ's house -> thinking he's in there = assuming based on memory recordings of "an ambulance leaving a house does always carry an ill person from that house to a hospital".

Triggered picture of MJ going to the airport  -> thinking he took off in a plane = assuming "an airport is used for getting on an airplane and leaving". (JJ mentioning some words only! = pushing the button to make this picture come alive)

MJ wanted to do movie. Pictures are so powerful in our imagination. We've learned that ourselves - if anything.

Airports are an excellent and frequently used meeting location for top business conferences.
Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:17:34 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

He stated that MJ "passed" long before he went to the airport i mean hospital.

@bec, JJ didn't even say the 'passed' word!

His actual words were ' Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport .......'  What the heck does that actually mean? Arrived to - that's not even close to being grammatically correct where I come from!!

Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:35:10 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh even better. Thanks for the memory jog, curls.

Ps. maybe we should post this on the tiai 11/11/11 thread.
Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:34:35 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

^^ What, like two impish students presenting something to try and catch out their teacher?!!  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions