2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
@B__Marco Greed kills
 View conversation

2h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
You are in a mental bubble when it comes to MJ. These behaviors are taking place in much larger (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

I think the "system" is manipulated by the greedy in most instances in life. MJ is just (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

I would think that his powerful and business savvy lawyers that drew up his will, would have (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
Artists' historically have been vandalized. RT @B__Marco: @wingheart @Rockybalboa211 MJ is an (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
Of course we can not be "sure". The responsibility and/or power to investigate the (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

It was always very ruthless around MJ. RT @B__Marco: @wingheart @Rockybalboa211 It is obvious that (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
He was a genius at marketing, but relied on lawyers to handle legal matters. The lawyers (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
Then he should have clearly arranged for that to happen. RT @B__Marco: @Rockybalboa211 @wingheart (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

He relied on his "advisors" to do that...but I guess they advised him in the manner that (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
What the DA did not take was probably packed up with the rest of his other property when Dr Thome (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

I think it is silly to compare MLB's book to some of the others that have not had a valid and (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
MJ was a brand with integrity and controlled his brand assuring it's quality. Now he has no (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
Yes. Michael Jackson continues to be a business commodity even after his death, just as he was when (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

I agree. RT @B__Marco: @wingheart @saradicostanzo Legacy ? MJ's legacy WAS SET when MJ was alive (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

Because, as you said yourself, he was still alive. MJ gave away many of his clothes, some were (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
8 Nov lucy b ‏@lucybell1918
@wingheart pls sign and retweet TY so much <3 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Retweeted by Karen Faye
Expand

8 Nov Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
No...of course not. Just being sarcastic. This "death hoax" theory is total nonsense, and (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

Ok. You would know, of course. RT @MissAnn73052898: @wingheart hello Michael jackson is alive
Expand

Never give up. Never stop learning... RT @TweetingGirl: @wingheart Inspired me to become a MUA. I (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
I hope you are joking, because this is an ignorant inquiry. RT @AshflexMJlover: @wingheart Do you (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

I have my own built in automatic "dummy alert" that blocks idiots. I don't need anyone (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

7 Nov Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Choose The Right ♥ RT @AutumnSoPretty: The Mormons wear a ring with CTR on it. I'd say our country did just that!! #TeamObama @wingheart

Oh yes Grace, of course I am ♥ RT @stormingrace: @wingheart are u getting my tweets? Big bird is having a PA-Rt-y

You got that right... RT @harrisonfunk: “@wingheart: OBAMA IS BACK!!!!!” No my old friend, he (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

No...of course not. Just being sarcastic. This "death hoax" theory is total nonsense,

I suppose if it's an ARG it would not be a Hoax, and it also reminds of  "this is not a game" from which an ARG character would say so to speak...

Basic design principles of ARGs

The "this is not a game" (TINAG) aesthetic. ARGs themselves do not acknowledge that they are games. They do not have an acknowledged ruleset for players; as in real-life, they determine the "rules" either through trial and error or by setting their own boundaries. Narratives present a fully realized world: any phone number or email address mentioned works, and any website acknowledged exists. Games take place in real-time and are not replayable. Characters function like real people, not game pieces, respond authentically, and are controlled by real people, not by computer AI. Some events involve meetings or live phone calls between players and actors.

Not a hoax. While the TINAG aesthetic might seem on the surface to be an attempt to make something indistinguishable from real life, there are both subtle and overt metacommunications in place to reveal a game's framework and most of its boundaries.
Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 04:38:07 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Thank you for sharing this with us. Karen Faye continues to confuse me with her comments. But I'm still watching because I don't know where she fits into all of this. The truth always prevails in the end so we will find out sooner or later.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I think Karen is in this hoax. She's known Michael all his life as his make up artist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

IDK what about Karen. She seems to dislike Michael´s fans, hoaxers or not. She just dislikes every fan of his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

IDK what about Karen. She seems to dislike Michael´s fans, hoaxers or not. She just dislikes every fan of his.

I do see that too, your right. She is jealous, envy and angry at the world because she could not get  MJ. And can't stand anyone who talks about MJ as if she owned MJ and the only person who knows everything about MJ and has a right to discuss MJ subject. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bugsy

I think Karen is in this hoax. She's known Michael all his life as his make up artist.

I would certainly hope she was in on the hoax, because she was the one who apparently did the makeup before they put him in the casket..so there is only a couple of options, either Michael did die, she could not tell the difference of the face she was putting makeup on or she is in on the hoax.. I believe she's in on the hoax.

I got the same impression, she's very snarky in my opinion, could be many reasons for it though, she could genuinely be a nice person and the only way she can prevent her giving it away about the hoax is to stay abrupt and cold in answers..

or she is jealous of fans because Michael pays more attention to fans that to his make up artist

or... well not so many much polite options to add...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MissG

Imo, she dislikes the fans may be because some hurted MJ in the past? Could that be the reason among other reasons?

She literally hates hoaxers  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

She apparently hates anybody besides family who loves Michael.  She acts like a know-it-all jilted girlfriend.  I don’t care for her so try to stay away from discussions concerning her. That’s my 2-cents worth and Im out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

I would certainly hope she was in on the hoax, because she was the one who apparently did the makeup before they put him in the casket..so there is only a couple of options, either Michael did die, she could not tell the difference of the face she was putting makeup on or she is in on the hoax.. I believe she's in on the hoax.

I got the same impression, she's very snarky in my opinion, could be many reasons for it though, she could genuinely be a nice person and the only way she can prevent her giving it away about the hoax is to stay abrupt and cold in answers..

or she is jealous of fans because Michael pays more attention to fans that to his make up artist

or... well not so many much polite options to add...

remember the trailer putting on his costume for speed demon, she was even that way with him to a degree. she has just testified herself that she did not go on the history tour because of not agreeing with whoever was running it and that debbie was jealous . and i personally can not shake that layin her head on michael leg in the bashir rebuttle thing not professional lady.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal