I posted this on my Hoaxbook but thought I'd post it here too. It's an article dated June 22, 2010. Probably nothing to put stock in, but it was one of the only things that came up when I googled the 30th anniversary of Thriller.

From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson to celebrate 30 years of 'Thriller' with 'This is REALLY it' tour

Michael Jackson was recently spotted at the Des Moines International Airport. A spokesperson for Jackson said that "Nothing could stop Michael from Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Thriller with his fans. He really wants to reach the brains of his fans."

Michael Jackson Super Fan Corie Hooper is very enthusiastic about Jackson's return and quick to defend her King of Pop. "I don't care what the critics say, MJ looks and sounds better than ever!" She said.

Jackson, who passed away on June 25th 2009, told local media that he has been flying all over the world setting up venues for the tour in the works. The tour, dubbed "Thriller 30: This is Really it!" is set to start in Des Moines, Iowa at the Wells Fargo Arena on December 21, 2012. The show will include all of the original cast of the 'Thriller' Video including a zombified Vincent Price.

Jackson plans to make appearances in and around the world starting on November 30, 2012 as this is exactly 30 years from the release of 'Thriller'.

According to the Los Angeles Times, 'Thriller' is the best selling album of all time winning Jackson a total of 8 Grammy Awards.. The album was so popular that movie studios seriously considered making the songs 'Thriller' and 'Billie Jean' into full length feature films.

Since Jackson's 2009 death, his estate has made over one billion dollars according to the Los Angeles Times. This has allowed him to spare no expense with the tour. "I want my Infectious music to spread through the world and change it as it goes..." Jackson gurgled.

Jackson noticed that videos of "Thriller 30: This is REALLY It" rehearsals leaked onto the internet and though he liked the publicity, his label has had the videos removed. This, coupled with the release of the upcoming XBOX360 Michael Jackson video game, the tour is sure to have the publicity needed to gather steam... even if the starring cast suffers from rigor mortis.

And some great research from the wonderful onthewingsoflove:

Relax everyone! Personally I think this has been posted just for us here on the hoax forum, to get us looking for his return in one way (Thriller), when he returns in another way! I found out that Examiner.com who posted this story is a division of Clarity Media Group, with the primary investor being billionaire businessman Philip Anschutz, owner of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), Regal Cinemas, and other media and entertainment companies. And guess what? Philip knows Michael! Here is a quote from a recent 9/3/12 article in the Chicago Tribune, "Anschutz invited Jackson to a meeting at a Las Vegas villa in September 2008. Paul Gongaware, an AEG Live executive who knew Jackson, emailed colleagues a strategy memo. Wear casual clothes, he told them, "as MJ is distrustful of people in suits" and expect to talk "fluff" with "Mikey." I repeat, relax!

:animal0017:
Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 03:51:06 PM by RememberHisTime
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

Andrea

Oh, the Examiner, lol.

Jackson, who passed away on June 25th 2009, told local media that he has been flying all over the world setting up venues for the tour in the works.

That line made me laugh, it just reads really funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Never trusted Anschultz, the A in AEG!  :Pulling_hair:  I think he is in this to make money off of Michael’s fans, especially those of us who believe he is still alive.  It would be utterly AMAZING if this were to pan out and be some truth in it.  But once again, seeing  Anschultz attached to it makes my heart sink.  Michael’s estate has proven that Michael is still a big money maker.  Anschultz obviously wants his piece of the pie.  Of course I could be wrong.  Time will tell. Still greedy.  When is enough ever enough?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

:WTF: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

Interesting. Thanks for the flashback, I don't remember this article the first time around. It's a spoof article, I gather. Sometimes these are the best for info. Remember the Onion? MJ died in 1987 and his body was found at Neverland (buried under the train tracks). Hehe I bet his body IS at Neverland.

I do think there is something to this Thriller 3[D]0 anniversary coming up. Things are too quiet in regards to it.

I think AEG is clearly in on the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting. Thanks for the flashback, I don't remember this article the first time around. It's a spoof article, I gather. Sometimes these are the best for info. Remember the Onion? MJ died in 1987 and his body was found at Neverland (buried under the train tracks). Hehe I bet his body IS at Neverland.

I do think there is something to this Thriller 3[D]0 anniversary coming up. Things are too quiet in regards to it.

I think AEG is clearly in on the hoax.
And so is Sony with TIAI and TS.  Yes, I remember that article, which fueled the flames of the talk of MJ's being a replaced double/fake since Bad MJ, which many seem to wholeheartedly believe (not here I don't think).

Jackson, who passed away on June 25th 2009, told local media that he has been flying all over the world setting up venues for the tour in the works. The tour, dubbed "Thriller 30: This is Really it!" is set to start in Des Moines, Iowa at the Wells Fargo Arena on December 21, 2012. The show will include all of the original cast of the 'Thriller' Video including a zombified Vincent Price.

Jackson plans to make appearances in and around the world starting on November 30, 2012 as this is exactly 30 years from the release of 'Thriller'.

He really wants to reach the brains of his fans. 
Oh he’s been picking our brains for 3 ½ years, so he must be a strong healthy zombie! :icon_lol:

I've seen this before, and though it's from 2010 could this be early warning about BAM?  This feels like MJ is behind this, like the BBC docu on MJ’s autopsy, which was stopped due to public outcry on it being disrespectful.  And remember the Own a Michael Jackson casket for in your home, video with this guy I'm sure was MJ in disguise, who we called Casket guy.  MJ is the consummate entertainer, and knows how to pull the stops and spare nothing.
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 04:04:15 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I've seen this before, and though it's from 2010 could this be early warning about BAM?  This feels like MJ is behind this, like the BBC docu on MJ’s autopsy, which was stopped due to public outcry on it being disrespectful.  And remember the Own a Michael Jackson casket for in your home, video with this guy I'm sure was MJ in disguise, who we called Casket guy.  MJ is the consummate entertainer, and knows how to pull the stops and spare nothing.

You are so right, MJonmind!  And not for the first (or probably the last) time.  People who don't know MJ like 'we' do   ;D usually think of him as mono-dimensional in one of two ways.

1.  Really nice guy with soft voice who wouldn't hurt a fly.
2.  A bit of a nut job or worse.  (sorry, Michael!)

So now that we know some of Michael's genius for manipulation, is it possible that these images of Michael's were cultivated by him to provide a cover for him as his plans began to unfurl.  Who could imagine that Michael Jackson King of Pop could orchestrate such a monumental hoax of epic proportions?  Who could imagine our sweet innocent Michael could be so crafty and deceitful!  Who could imagine Wacko Jacko (again, sorry Michael!) having the mental and emotional wherewithall to create and execute a plan perhaps 20 years in the making!  Most people (including me!) can't think but a week ahead! 

It's the classic case of wisdom being hidden in the most unlikely of places. 

I know this is a bit off topic, but I read this yesterday about someone else of historical importance, but it read MICHAEL to me so I thought I'd share it, speaking of his genius.

'The more you understand some people, the less you admire them, but of this man, even the less I comprehend him, the more I love him.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know this is a bit off topic, but I read this yesterday about someone else of historical importance, but it read MICHAEL to me so I thought I'd share it, speaking of his genius.

'The more you understand some people, the less you admire them, but of this man, even the less I comprehend him, the more I love him.'

Nice one, gwynned!  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@  MJonmind   

Oh he’s been picking our brains for 3 ½ years, so he must be a strong healthy zombie! :icon_lol

I don't like this picture , but your observation is CORRECT !!!      :icon_razz: :icon_geek: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions