everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Dr. Conrad Murray's girlfriend says they get death threats
Last Updated: 1:21 PM, November 2, 2012
Posted: 1:20 PM, November 2, 2012

Dr. Conrad Murray’s girlfriend Nicole Alvarez has spoken out for the first time since Murray’s incarceration at LA County’s Men’s Central Jail.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the death of Michael Jackson and will remain behind bars for four years. She tells Inside Edition that Murray is not taking his sentence well, adding that he was suicidal upon entering prison.

“Living in jail is hell on Earth,” she said, telling the show that she visits Murray every week and speaks to him three times a week by phone.

Alvarez, an actress, believes they have been “shunned” by Hollywood, and they continually receive death threats.

INSIDE EDITION

Nicole Alvarez believes she and boyfriend Dr. Conrad Murray have been “shunned” by Hollywood

“He was made the villain, and I was made the villainess…I was imprisoned in my home for two years.”

She insists that Murray did not kill the legendary singer, adding that her boyfriend was trying to get Jackson off of drugs. She says he will not apologize for Jackson’s death.

“He [Murray] was trying to clean up the mess, and it fell on him like he was the hot potato...He is sorry for the loss, but to be apologetic is to accept fault.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

from Inside Edition:

Dr. Conrad Murray's Girlfriend Continues To Stand By Him
 Airdate: 11/02/2012

She's the girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, the man convicted of killlng Michael Jackson.

Now, one year after the verdict that stunned the world, Nicole Alvarez is breaking her silence. In this INSIDE EDITION exclusive, Alvarez reveals startling new details about Murray's life behind bars. 

INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret said, "You are in love with one of the most hated men in America."

"He's lost a lot of weight, down about 25 pounds," said Alvarez.

Alvarez got worldwide attention when she testified at Murray's manslaughter trial in a revealing outfit, and it was this statement from her that raised a lot of eyebrows:

"As a professional actress, my daily duties consist of maintaining my instrument."

An attorney asked, "When you refer to an instrument, what are you referring to?"

"Myself. As an actor, your instrument is yourself," replied Alvarez.

"It was memorable and I'm sure you thought, 'What did I just say,' " said Moret.

"Yes," said Alvarez.

She met Dr. Murray in 2005 at a nightclub in Las Vegas and she says they quickly fell in love.

Moret asked, "Do you love Conrad Murray?"

"Absolutely," replied Alvarez.

"And you stood by him," said Moret.

"Yes."

Moret asked, "And continue to stand by him?"

"Yes," said Alvarez.

In March 2009, three months before Jackson died from a Propofol overdose, Alvarez gave birth to their son, Che.

"Where does your son think his dad is?" asked Moret.

She replied, "He believes he is working. He has asked me several times, 'Mom, where is poppy?'"

Murray, a cardiologist, was hired by Jackson to be his personal physician as he prepared to embark on his final concert tour.

Murray has been portrayed as a drug pusher but Alvarez says he actually did his best to get Jackson off drugs.

"He was trying to clean up the mess and it just fell. It fell on him. He was like the hot potato," said Alvarez.

At the trial, the prosecution portrayed Murray as a womanizer. It wasn't just Alvarez who took the stand. There was another girlfriend. Then another. And another. A total of four beautiful young women, including an exotic dancer.

Moret asked, "Did you feel betrayed at all when you saw these women come up and talk about their relationship with him?"

Alvarez sighed, "Initially, I did because I thought, 'What an idiot. What am I doing here? Why am I still standing here by your side?' "

This is the first time since the day the guilty verdict was read that Alvarez watched the video of that moment, and it was difficult for her to watch.

"That was awful. I can't even watch. I don't want to watch the rest," she said.

Murray was handcuffed and taken away to begin serving four years at Los Angeles' notorious Twin Towers Jail. He's being held in solitary confinement.

Each week, Alvarez is allowed three phone calls and two visits in person. INSIDE EDITION joined her today as she made her way to the jail.

Alvarez described her visit, saying, "I sit down at this window. It's a glass window. I try to get there after they have uncuffed him, because it can't stomach it."

Moret asked, "You put your hand to the glass?"

"Yeah, we'll put our hand up to the glass or he'll give me a hug and I give him a hug and we'll hug each other like this," said Alvarez.

Murray maintains his innocence, and Alvarez says he has no reason to apologize for his role in the death of Michael Jackson.

"He definitely is sorry for the loss, but to be apologetic is to accept fault," she said.

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 06:10:41 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

diggyon

May be that's it! He will get killed by some other "character" and disappears forever!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

May be that's it! He will get killed by some other "character" and disappears forever!!

Or may be it is only said that he is killed. That would be than the HOAX in Michaels HOAX.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Being a prisoner in her own house and being shunned by Hollywood seem to fit a description of  Michael's experience more that Nicole and Murray. His level of fame made him a virtual prisoner in his own house and limited his freedom of movement . That level of fame can be likened to a prison. As for the "hollywood gentlemens club" of financiers and execs who control the movie industry, I'm sure they thwarted Michael's plans and finally shunned Him also. [maybe even instigated and initiated the allegations]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yeah that shunning part is interesting. don't you actually at some point be a part of a particular something in order to be shunned by it? let's say in this instance like the medical community. :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

ellyd

"Apologetic" is quite an "elaborated" expression for a single mother with a young child being separated from her boyfriend by third forces and being asked about her living conditions resulting from the situation. This fits a knight of a pen ;-) but not an indignant mom. Who thinks anybody will recognize and threaten Ms Alvarez anyway if Dr Murray could walk free on the street or go shopping without any harassment?

I think this is good for another making believe and maybe an allegorical understanding.

Let's imagine MJ after BAM:
“He was trying to clean up the mess, and it fell on him like he was the hot potato...
He is sorry for the loss, but to be apologetic is to accept fault."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nooooooooooo!!!  :screaming-7365: I wanna mask / face rip off ending with a cheeky MJ underneath

Of course I'll be content just with a bam  :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Nooooooooooo!!!  :screaming-7365: I wanna mask / face rip off ending with a cheeky MJ underneath

Of course I'll be content just with a bam  :woohoo2:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions