emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is the fun in that video? ::)

And the final fart is not funny either. Bunch of jerks.

I'm in agreement with you on this one Gema. I thought the fart at the end was very rude...and I love fart jokes. This must be a first for me.
Harvey.....you show no  class with this one...only ass...and I'm not talking about the models here.

agree with both of you..this is just too much! Harvey, behave, please!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

ellyd

I doubt Harvey publishes one word about Michael that has not been approved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I doubt Harvey publishes one word about Michael that has not been approved.

I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I agree Ellyd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Well, surely are out there fans who are hurting for Michael still and they are not going to find those "jokes" funny at all. Tasteless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

I'm not sure they matter a whole lot considering they had access to all the same info we did n they still think their hero died a washed up pathetic drug addict who was also an irresponsible parent. Pretty disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

I'm not sure they matter a whole lot considering they had access to all the same info we did n they still think their hero died a washed up pathetic drug addict who was also an irresponsible parent. Pretty disrespectful.
Yes, so disrespect is all relative.  In this hoax, MJ wants us to roll with the punches, or the roller-coaster--and he's in the same train of cars as us!  Putting on hoax glasses changes everything you see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Off topic but I feel like saying this: but they love him still. And I think that´s the important thing. To love, in good times as in bad. I really don´t think that this does not matter to Michael. Even though he might be disappointed about their ignorance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Hey guys, I had not seen the video, and I think he crossed the line, show Joe in his underwear, too.
Harvey, how about a little respect?  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Off topic but I feel like saying this: but they love him still. And I think that´s the important thing. To love, in good times as in bad. I really don´t think that this does not matter to Michael. Even though he might be disappointed about their ignorance.

I would think in this case he would most certainly be disappointed about their ignorance...because in this case the ignorance was avoidable and therefore an actual deliberate choice.  As someone mentioned earlier, the inconsistencies and oddities that piqued our brains and steered us all in the direction of this great adventure were available to the entire population...not secretly disseminated to just those of us who remain here.  People who claim to have been devoted to the man for decades were warned by Michael himself NOT to believe negative stories written about him...yet they eagerly gulped down spoonfuls of it in 2009 and continue to this day to stick to that story.  I find it ironic that some of the most vocal "advocates" or "justice fighters" for Michael have failed to realize that in their zeal to claim a crown as his biggest champion...they are in fact perpetuating the same nonsense.  The "justice" they seek from the targets they have chosen would mean that in fact Michael would have died because he was incompetent to run his affairs and was drug seeking.  Why can't they see that  fighting "for him" in this way only continues to fuel the mindset of all those who thought of him negatively already?  So while I absolutely agree with MaryK on the importance of loving someone through the good and the bad...I think it's also necessary to be very mindful of HOW you express that love. 

As far as this particular article and vid...I'm absolutely not at all happy with the innuendo. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

ellyd

I think it is not up to us to handle the cases of non-believers or hateful, egoistic, disrespectful or ignorant so-called fans.
This is only Michael's business as he is the one in the center of their actions.
We cannot say whether he's reacting in any way to it, forgiving them or ignoring their behaviour.
We can only speak for ourselves unless he asks us to speak on his behalf.

Whatever he does or doesn't do as an answer to disrespect, we will have to live with this reaction whether we agree or whether we don't agree. I'm sure he does what he feels is right and appropriate and he knows human nature well enough to make up his mind about important things in his life. A lesson yes, finger-pointing no. With the L.O.V.E. That's how I behold MJ.

Was it Front who said that no matter believer or non-believer - we would all unite again?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

No one is "handling" it Grace. We are discussing whether or not it is disrespectful (to MJ's fans) of TMZ to frivolously make light of MJ's death or not. Opinions, we all have them.

Agreed with Love4Michael.

I think some non-believers would rather become non-fans then open their minds. Yes, even when all is said n done, I think some will walk... and be SUPER pissed off JUST because they didn't see the signs and we did. They will be angry at MJ for not giving them a personal invitation to the hoax. Their loss, I says.

I have certainly been vocal about it, TRYING to get others on board. The fans are the WORST. Nasty, some are, downright viscous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

@suspicious mind, what do you mean?

The final fart was tasteless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I’ve spoken my piece on the subject of this tasteless and irresponsible pile of trash.  It doesn’t waiver.  There is funny and then there is making a mockery of someone.  To me, this falls into the latter.  It rings back that very negative stigma of Michael and young boys.  And I see that s deliberate and mean spirited.  It puts us back ten fold in trying to wash away that bullshit.  I don’t like it period, and if they are on Michael’s side they certainly have a helluva funky way of showing it.   :icon_evil:  It’s not funny.  Not even a little bit.
Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 01:28:39 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions