MJonmind

Re: TIAI October 27
November 12, 2012, 02:28:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess that celebrating X-mas is just a tradition to keep up with in order to have "happy" moments with the family. A time for everyone to be nice to each other (or to pretend to be nice  :icon_lol:). It´s party time, isn´t it? :D

Let´s have a reason to give presents to each other with the elbow! Let´s have a reason to meet mother in law and behave as if you like her!  :th_bravo:

Come on folks! X-mas is fun! Decorating the home is cool!

Do people really care when Jesus was born? May be 30 years ago that was a sacred reason, but not now days in our society. Ask children what´s fun with celebrating x-mas! They will tell you that they can´t wait for their iphone 5  :icon_lol:

I agree Gema. I am not Christian but I've been celebrating Christmas since I was little. I like to sing Christmas Carols. Once, a friend of mine suggested that I should join a choir that sings during Christmas and Easter. When I joined the choir I discovered that not only Christians were singing in it. I enjoyed singing along with other people and we were always rehearsing for Christmas and Easter. I even played on my flute a couple of times in different churches during that time because again, my friends asked me to. It was real fun. But when it comes to my personal belief, well, I don't think Jesus was born on the 25th of December either and Christmas is not sacred for me. But for so many people this time of the year is a special time. It's the time where people share love, when they visit each other, when they think about the others in need. It's a shame not to do the same just because I'm not Christian. I love the "Jingle bells" tune than can be heard every where during Christmas time. I call it: Christmas spirit. It's always fun to have fun with others, no matter what our belief is, as long as we keep it to ourselves and enjoy our time. It happened several times that some texts in some songs were describing certain things that contradict with my beliefs. Well, I didn't sing only those phrase and sang the rest of the songs because the rest was ok for me and I had my fun with the others as well.
You are a sweetie pie, you know!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 12, 2012, 09:54:22 AM
I guess that celebrating X-mas is just a tradition to keep up with in order to have "happy" moments with the family. A time for everyone to be nice to each other (or to pretend to be nice  :icon_lol:). It´s party time, isn´t it? :D

Let´s have a reason to give presents to each other with the elbow! Let´s have a reason to meet mother in law and behave as if you like her!  :th_bravo:

Come on folks! X-mas is fun! Decorating the home is cool!

Do people really care when Jesus was born? May be 30 years ago that was a sacred reason, but not now days in our society. Ask children what´s fun with celebrating x-mas! They will tell you that they can´t wait for their iphone 5  :icon_lol:

I agree Gema. I am not Christian but I've been celebrating Christmas since I was little. I like to sing Christmas Carols. Once, a friend of mine suggested that I should join a choir that sings during Christmas and Easter. When I joined the choir I discovered that not only Christians were singing in it. I enjoyed singing along with other people and we were always rehearsing for Christmas and Easter. I even played on my flute a couple of times in different churches during that time because again, my friends asked me to. It was real fun. But when it comes to my personal belief, well, I don't think Jesus was born on the 25th of December either and Christmas is not sacred for me. But for so many people this time of the year is a special time. It's the time where people share love, when they visit each other, when they think about the others in need. It's a shame not to do the same just because I'm not Christian. I love the "Jingle bells" tune than can be heard every where during Christmas time. I call it: Christmas spirit. It's always fun to have fun with others, no matter what our belief is, as long as we keep it to ourselves and enjoy our time. It happened several times that some texts in some songs were describing certain things that contradict with my beliefs. Well, I didn't sing only those phrase and sang the rest of the songs because the rest was ok for me and I had my fun with the others as well.
You are a sweetie pie, you know!  :D

Ohhhh MJonmind  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MissG

November 12, 2012, 12:22:34 PM
X-mas is a nice festivity of the year! and the church concerts are beautiful. I am planning to give myself a nice gift, but don´t know which yet  ;)

There are so many religions in the world that I am curious to find out if I am able to celebrate all of them during the year, but I guess that presents are part of the christian tradition, only? hhhmmm, interesting read.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Adi

November 18, 2012, 03:39:53 AM
Just a few things I noticed today:

Previously in the thread we were discussing the 1260 days from 6/25/09  to 12/6/12 and wondering if something significant might happen on 12/6.

Earlier today I was re-reading the TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!? which was posted June 16th 2010  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (I know we came up with other interpretations in the title of this update but can't also help but see in the title "Michael & Elvis Do TS"  :icon_cool: )

Anyway, I noticed  the Section 6-12 in this Update which I thought was interesting in light of this thread and I have copied it below. This is also the section which has those numbers at the end of it. I can't recall if we ever figured out the meaning of them?

Also another interesting thing is that TS stopped posting at 24 posts...the last post by TS was TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
after which they were made under TS_comments.

So here early on we have 12/6 (or 6-12) in this case and also 24 = 42 backwards.

6-12 Daniel 10:21 and Michael {http://http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel%2010:21&version=KJV}

There were some good comments for the day, on this redirect {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10837}.  One of the main reasons for this redirect, however, was again because of the questions and discussion that came up about my identity, etc (see 6-10, above).

And for those who still aren’t sure if TS has inside information: one more time, here is the TIAI list of predictions, etc—with the latest Elvis ones added.  Please note that these are merely reminders; if you are new, some of these might not make sense without reading all of the TS posts first.

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
#15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
#16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
#20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17.  Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
#21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time).  On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).

27-2
19-23
27-30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 19, 2012, 05:29:02 AM
Adi, great observations!  Wow! And it makes sense as well!

So the first title reads, ‘TIME, Michael & Elvis DO TS’, and the second you listed is ‘TIME Michael & Elvis DOUBTS’.

Then there was what Bec found, a News of the World article with comments made by Jesse, S.T.U.D.Y. and Lisa.

I posted,
Could be the hoax 'Trinity' as shown in the News of the World article's comments by S.T.U.D.Y, Lisa, and Jesse P.  That's where I believe the evidence points to at this point. Or simply MJ and Elvis would be authorS.  From what we've learned thus far, they alone have the proven background love for reading firstly the Bible, and also a wealth of off-the-beaten path and not so available material on 'true religion of love' for this world encompassing all faiths and more, with thousands of books in their libraries.  Hey, what could Elvis have been quietly doing all these years since 1977, where he's not so visible--READING! Lisa could be the go-between to some extent. She has strong love for both of them, and perhaps is the glue.
And RK wrote,
Everyone has probably already realized this little bit of information, but in Sign 1....there is this sentence....
Nor do the authorS have membership in any religious organization.

Authors is plural.  So more than one person or perhaps more than two people were involved in writing  sign1. I guess that would have to affect the feel, style and subject matter of the entire post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

November 19, 2012, 01:15:31 PM
Two more connections concerning the Notw article which was mentioned in the Back post discussions.

LMP was cited "I could have saved Michael Jackson"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

which refers directly to the Notw article of James Desborough with the "trinity" comments of S.T.U.D.Y., Lisa and JesseP.
"I could have saved Michael Jackson"
Killing case doc has get-out-of-jail card
SAD: Star's body is taken away
By James Desborough, 12/09/2010
THE doc accused of killing Michael Jackson claims he could have
saved the star - but was DENIED a life- saving heart machine."

This James Desborough is the same person who was arrested in the U.K.
James Desborough joined the NoW in 2005 and later became its LA-based US editor. He attended a south London police station by appointment on 18 August and was held on suspicion of conspiring to intercept communications. In March 2012, he was released from police bail and told no further action would be taken.

He's the same who revealed
Michael Jackson's deathbed photo  —  World exclusive photo reveals desperate struggle to save Jacko's life  —  DRAMATIC new details of the desperate battle to save Michael Jackson's life are revealed today after the News of the World unearthed a photograph of his DEATHBED.

among many other articles about MJ. In fact, James Desborough determined the colour of mud he threw during years upon the Jackson family while he was the US editor for Notw. He has an impressive career in mud throwing: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About his arrest:
The allegations are believed to relate to events prior to Desborough being promoted to be the newspaper's Los Angeles-based US editor in April 2009.
He was given the job less than a month after winning the British Press Award for showbusiness reporter of the year.
His move to the US makes his arrest, the 13th made by Operation Weeting, particularly significant. If Desborough was involved in hacking while in Britain, as police appear to believe he was, it raises the question of whether he practised those techniques in the US – and if so, whether he was the first and only News of the World journalist in the US to do so.

J. Desborough was appointed US editor by Colin Myler who was one of the key figures in the phone hacking scandal in the UK, who was found to be lying about involvement of employees.

J. Desborough wrote articles about Michael's death like this for the Notw:
Michael Jackson to give evidence from beyond grave..for the defence 
By James Desborough, 14/02/2010 
[...]
In the recording - which can be heard here - Murray, 56, sounds calm as he informs patient
Bob Russell about a heart scan: 
Hear Conrad Murray's voicemail that could be key evidence in trial

Dig up Jacko!
Calls for retest on King of Pop's body
By James Desborough, US Editor, 29/08/2010
MICHAEL Jackson's body may have to be unearthed in a bid to get
his doctor off the hook in court.
Conrad Murray's lawyers plan to challenge the star's autopsy, which found
he killed him with an overdose of sedative Propofol.

All above quoted Notw articles are only available as citations on third sources as the homepage has been shut down.
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 01:18:34 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 17, 2012, 04:14:46 AM
Ellyd, thanks for finding this interesting information!
The words of Lisa are similar to this article of her blog right after June 25, where she says, "The exact Scenario".  TS  !
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:34:07 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions