MJonmind

Re: TIAI December 1
December 17, 2012, 03:11:06 AM
DWA, I'm just going by what TS said. I have no idea how it could come about, so I'm guessing...

Sarahli
I also think that there is a problem when many Americans are okay with killing children in the countries they attacked. Seems like it's more acceptable when children die under bombs.
Yes, it like some people are valued and others are not.  I remember when Franklin Graham (son of Billy Graham--world-wide most famous Bible evangelist) came to my city. There was a huge outcry from the Arab community and those supporting them, because Franklin was endorsing USA policies of invading Iraq, Afghanistan, vilifying Palestinians in favor of Israel, etc. as do most in the Christians in the southern Bible belt of the USA.  Most evangelical Christian I have known think that way also, including my whole extended family.  In this case ironically Christians were trying to evangelize our city, but it was certainly giving a mixed message--Christians support the killing of innocent Arabs many of whom would have been children.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: TIAI December 1
December 17, 2012, 04:43:27 PM
Not wanting to derail the thread more away from its topic, just thanking you for your answers.  :icon_e_smile:

Maybe we should bring this forward even though we already discussed it. I thought maybe we would receive a 7 on 21 December 2012.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal