bugsy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
well I hear Tito in that voice, Tito has a cool velvety voice I don't know if a voice can be thick lol but tone, pitch  and base fits Titos to a "T" pun intended  :icon_e_wink: I ask everybody to please don't sleep on this like I said it's worth keeping an eye on.

I assure you, I have not 'slept' on it.

I extracted tito's voice from different recordings, I added whited noise, even changed it so it sounded like it was on a telephone call. I got words such as "way" from both the 911 and a clipping of his and looked at the patterns of the voices. I even smoothed out the white noise of the 911 call as much as possible and tried bringing the voice to as normal non telephone sounding as possible. I spent over 3 hours doing this,  looking for things the same.

The operator either has a cold at the time of call or he naturally speaks with what sounds like a blocked nose of sinus's closer to how jermain sounds with that blocked nose kind of speech.

There is not a way to drop the BASE or as I like to GRAPHICALLY look at tones and pitches.. Thickness. I describe how I see the graphic equalizer in my head, I either see thinner layers which make a much sharper voice or I see many layers which thicken the voice, which I feel is different to how deep the voice is.

Sounds have more than just pitch, base and  tone just like we have more than a heart, lungs and Brain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

do you mind making a an video or audio to share this with the thread? Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

do you mind making a an video or audio to share this with the thread? Thanks

Ok

interview with tito which I changed to sound like on a telephone You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

911 call that has alberto taken out of it so it's just the operator...   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

well I hear Tito in that voice, Tito has a cool velvety voice I don't know if a voice can be thick lol but tone, pitch  and base fits Titos to a "T" pun intended  :icon_e_wink: I ask everybody to please don't sleep on this like I said it's worth keeping an eye on.

I extracted tito's voice from different recordings, I added whited noise, even changed it so it sounded like it was on a telephone call. I got words such as "way" from both the 911 and a clipping of his and looked at the patterns of the voices. I even smoothed out the white noise of the 911 call as much as possible and tried bringing the voice to as normal non telephone sounding as possible. I spent over 3 hours doing this,  looking for things the same.

The operator either has a cold at the time of call or he naturally speaks with what sounds like a blocked nose of sinus's closer to how jermain sounds with that blocked nose kind of speech.

There is not a way to drop the BASE or as I like to GRAPHICALLY look at tones and pitches.. Thickness. I describe how I see the graphic equalizer in my head, I either see thinner layers which make a much sharper voice or I see many layers which thicken the voice, which I feel is different to how deep the voice is.

Sounds have more than just pitch, base and  tone just like we have more than a heart, lungs and Brain.

I'm sorry for being slow on that one, but what is it that you are exactly saying?  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I think the despatch call center would have to be in it...and I don't think that would be feasible.

There are records of the call, so unfortunately, what you are saying, is too complicated.  The lesser people in on it, the better.....I feel there would be no reason to fake a 911 call.....if we believe that no records would be kept, then we are kidding ourselves. 

What was it that TS said once about keeping a secret??  This is my opinion, so please don't jump on me for it. Total respect to all wonderful theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

I'm sorry for being slow on that one, but what is it that you are exactly saying?  :confused:

If i knew more specifically to which bit I need to clarify it would be easier for me to explain.  I find it difficult to translate  the thoughts in my head onto paper/forums/messages and so fourth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

thanks for the links, to me it still sounds the same even though you made one of them to sound like it's on the phone. Of course it would sound different because the sound quality isn't the same. And as for the comment about the dispatcher did you know that there is four different versions of the 911 call? yep that's right (4)

Now for us all to beLIEve this is a "great adventure" an "Illusion" a "Production" and last but not least a "Hoax" you have to keep in mind that anything and anyone i.e. municipal agencies can be used but think about this (and leilani81 this is not a dig at you so please don't be offended) if leilani81 can alter a sound bite of Tito's voice to sound as though he was on a phone than what makes you think they can't use him and other sound technologies to create the illusion of a 911 call? they do it everyday it's called movie magic...just look at your tv crime shows and ER dramas they have the same effect as this 911 call and they even use actual call centers for authenticity just look at the fact that the " LA Medical examiner" is the same guy that is used for "CSI" and other tv shows as an adviser. :icon_e_wink: So to think that his immediate family would not be in on this in my opinion would be foolish. just saying. If you look at all the hoax videos that are out there with the family and some friends/ associates it's quite clear who's in on it. but I respect your comments and I encourage everyone to please opine opine opine.    Let's discuss

Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 02:06:23 PM by Hotgirl1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

thanks for the links, to me it still sounds the same even though you made one of them to sound like it's on the phone. Of course it would sound different because the sound quality isn't the same. And as for the comment about the dispatcher did you know that there is four different versions of the 911 call? yep that's right (4)

Now for us all to beLIEve this is a "great adventure" an "Illusion" a "Production" and last but not least a "Hoax" you have to keep in mind that anything and anyone i.e. municipal agencies can be used but think about this (and leilani81 this is not a dig at you so please don't be offended) if leilani81 can alter a sound bite of Tito's voice to sound as though he was on a phone than what makes you think they can't use him and other sound technologies to create the illusion of a 911 call? they do it everyday it's called movie magic...just look at your tv crime shows and ER dramas they have the same effect as this 911 call and they even use actual call centers for authenticity just look at the fact that the " LA Medical examiner" is the same guy that is used for "CSI" and other tv shows as an adviser. :icon_e_wink: So to think that his immediate family would not be in on this in my opinion would be foolish. just saying. If you look at all the hoax videos that are out there with the family and some friends/ associates it's quite clear who's in on it. but I respect your comments and I encourage everyone to please opine opine opine.    Let's discuss

lets just call it a difference of hearing?

one thing to keep in mind.

There will be a master recording. Media outlets will and can alter recordings by editing words out, I only heard the first two versions because i have things i need to do right now but from what I have heard, the "main" structure is the same, but there is additional and subtracted sentences which as you can see from me taking away alberto almost completely.. can and does happen.

The media is lies. That is the most simple thing, they control what we see and hear, no source is concrete evidence, even video camera stuff can be edited to remove things, the only way to know the whole truth is to speak with those who were there at the time to know if it's raw footage.

everything is subjective and unless someone has Almost 5,000 to buy a biometrics software to compare the voices, i guess it's one that can not really be confirmed or be debunked in it's entirety
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

lets just call it a difference of hearing?

one thing to keep in mind.

There will be a master recording. Media outlets will and can alter recordings by editing words out, I only heard the first two versions because i have things i need to do right now but from what I have heard, the "main" structure is the same, but there is additional and subtracted sentences which as you can see from me taking away alberto almost completely.. can and does happen.

The media is lies. That is the most simple thing, they control what we see and hear, no source is concrete evidence, even video camera stuff can be edited to remove things, the only way to know the whole truth is to speak with those who were there at the time to know if it's raw footage.

everything is subjective and unless someone has Almost 5,000 to buy a biometrics software to compare the voices, i guess it's one that can not really be confirmed or be debunked in it's entirety

Ok.....you say the media is lies.....right? well, what do you call this hoax? we're all here because we beLIEve that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death so...that means he (because he's the man behind the red curtain so to speak ) orchestrated all of this believe it or not with the help of "some in the media" and it's clear as day that the "Thirty Mile Zone" among others in the media (i.e Larry King...nudge, nudge wink, wink) is in on this up to their eyeballs. here's my take...the reason why we have four (4) different versions of the 911 call is because like with all the other "clues" we have is to show that Mickie's the little boy who cried wolf, ya feel me? It's the "crumb trail" that lead us all to where we are today, if it wasn't for our own Machiavelli leaving us hints we would still be in mourning in 2012. So how can we believe that this man's playing possum but dismiss or shrug off the possibility of the 911 calls like the rest of the clues and inconsistencies in this rabbit hole called hoax is not part of the greatest show on earth?  Another thing to keep in mind is that it's the Lies in the media and those who uses it that let's us know Mike is safe and well. Little something to think about.
Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:27:49 PM by Hotgirl1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow! it's been quite a while since I posted in here but from the looks of it I'm not the only one.. :suspect:  :icon_lol: Come on guys I know this has got to be an intriguing topic for at least somebody  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ MJonmind, I got what you meant.

In Australia, people from the north talk different from people in the south and east (where I am from)

In the east and south more punchy, catchy, snappy and urban. Up north in Queensland and Northern Australia, quite nasal, relaxed and a twang. But again even on top of that, our Indiginous Australians who live up north have different accents again to non Indiginous who live up north. And further again, our Indiginous Austrailans (Perhaps known as aboriginal) and our Indiginous Torres Straight Islander Australians have different accents from each other yet again. It does have to do with geography, however it DOES also have to do with race and AND that doesn't make the statement racist.

Got what you meant and it wasn't at all racist!  :bearhug:

Mankind is a wonderful tapestry of different races and without it we'd all be boring vanilla. Embracing and identifying differences is not always racist.

To Hotgirl. Thanks for posting your thoughts on 911 call. I am going to have another listen. Was concentrating on the caller not the operator, perhaps I should have.
Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:38:51 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Aussie, right on!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dABo_DCIdpM[/youtube]

Here's black in the south (love it by the way!):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM[/youtube]

Here's white in the south :icon_lol::

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja-dg89wr-s&feature=related[/youtube]

This is why I don't believe it's Tito!

Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:03:46 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mjonmind, what country do you live in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I've always said the 911 operator sounds like Don Lemon of CNN.  Find the video of his interview with Joe Jackson.  Very similar voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions