jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
Re: Statues returning to Neverland!
October 24, 2012, 07:15:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really have the feeling that MJ was very much into holistic health, and though pharma doctors had tried to use their methodology on him countless times, he is LIVING testimony that their ways and their doctors lead to DEATH—mind/body/soul.   MJ is opening up a whole new window or a mirror to living, that will change our world.  He had a greater part in the healing of hundreds of children that came to him at Neverland, using such as practices as hands on prayer, love, and visualizing--telling the child to imagine pacman eating the cancer cells.

HOW TRUE IS ALL THAT. <3

VERY true, I can tell you!
As someone who's lived her whole life holistically, and is physically, spiritually AND emotionally in top shape (hopefully! XD), I absolutely can see what Michael sees in this treatment for children who need healing.

He would strive for healing that's not just a bandaid, not just a drug to take the pain away for a little while before they get sick again, but for a complete healing of their HEART. Their emotions. Their soul.

And what greater healing of the soul can happen anywhere else but at Neverland?
Fun, laughter, animals, Nature, other kids to hang out with, games, and being around such a purely AMAZING individual that everyone young and old would give ANYTHING to spend even 5 minutes with?

That stays with you your whole life.
I still sort of... have that dream of meeting Michael one day. Call me crazy, but I still hope and pray to live my pretty much life-long dream of seeing Michael face to face, if he ever decides to come back...  ;.;

If this is what Michael always had in mind for a children's retreat/hospital at Neverland, then doubtless, he is putting it into action right now with all his 'free time' finally away from the press and media... <3 aah, I'm dreaming already... ;u;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions