Michael Jackson sends message to fans – I am alive!/ Article Refresh

• 4 Replies

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show all replies
“I will see you all next June on my world tour –

Again Derek Clontz :icon_e_confused:

If this article is dated on Sept 11 2009 that means 2 months after Michael's "death" why it says: "I will see you all next June on my world tour" which world tour? Maybe that Cassandra or Derek Clontz don't exit but must be somebody in the know that's for sure, although that story about drugs makes me go hmmmm....
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:11:05 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Sorry, THEN it looked like bullshit, same as it does now.

Yup. <3

Hon, it sounds tabloid because it is tabloid; things you read that we already know= by now, but THEN (article from 2009) it looked mysterious and breath holding news. We don't know   if this is a msg through tabloid or fake person. tiME.

That's true, too.

The only thing I see is just...fakefakefakefake written all over it. >.<

Yes, lots of BS in the article but it was right about one thing - MJ is alive.  So there is that.  Like I said above, I think the site served it's purpose at the time.

And there was the article that there were 33 clues in This Is It about MJ's hoax, published before the movie came out.  I never did an official count of the clues in that movie but that sounds about right.

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/this-is-its-33-clues-that-prove-mj-faked-his-death-help-us-find-them/

I don't know if this is BS or not but.....
A) Is it true that we were able to find many clues in TII? YES.
B) Is it true that the clues were found in MJ's dance moves, song selection, answers to interview questions and facial expressions? YES.
C) Is it true that Cassandra was really in contact with Michael? This is probably the real BS.
D) Conclusion: whoever this person was, she/he was in the know of Michael's death hoax and informed "at least" the beLIEvers and this information was leaked on Oct 27 2009 that's to say 1 day before TII release.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Garbage, fake, BS this might be, but I have to say Derek Clontz's site was one of the first I saw that opened my mind to the possibility of MJ being alive, even though I was aware the details were probably rubbish.  Intentional or not, it served a purpose!

Yes that's what I meant.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I don't know if this is BS or not but.....
A) Is it true that we were able to find many clues in TII? YES.
B) Is it true that the clues were found in MJ's dance moves, song selection, answers to interview questions and facial expressions? YES.
C) Is it true that Cassandra was really in contact with Michael? This is probably the real BS.
D) Conclusion: whoever this person was, she/he was in the know of Michael's death hoax and informed "at least" the beLIEvers and this information was leaked on Oct 27 2009 that's to say 1 day before TII release.

:th_bravo:
@sweetsunsetwithMJ -- you broke it down PERFECTLY! Very true, and awesome answer. <3

Thank you jujubii!!