marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
IMO there is no perfect plan, everything has its risk and MJ possibly took it into account, but it is impossible at such a decision, claiming that nobody gets hurt, at this point I can say that is a secret known to millions. And if anyone has followed MJ for a while can not say he does not know that there is a hoax installed for over three years, just depends on you keep the "official" story. with love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There have been many occasions where I have tried to make someone who is not a believer at least try to see what I see.  They look at me as if thinking, when is she gonna just leave it alone .  It boggles me  :Pulling_hair:  Sometimes I wonder do I just keep it to myself or risk being thought of as “poor thing”  any and every time I mention Michael’s name.  :icon_e_confused: It is frustrating.  They have made up their minds that Michael is dead and it is time to move on and leave it alone.  I know I cannot impose my beliefs on anyone else, but it is very hard to hear him being spoken of in past tense and not say something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do what? His fans of all people should know he's alive. He's left enough clues, hints, and whispers so that anyone who wants to know can find out the truth.  We are living proof of that.

they should know or at least suspect, I have never been a fan I know is alive, many of them believe died as a weak ill man and drug addict.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions and what they choose to believe.  If some don't see it, it's pretty hard to convince them otherwise.  It's like trying to explain TPTB to someone who trusts the media and governments.  So Michael has given everyone a chance to open their eyes here, to dig deeper and not be a victim to media lies.  I'm sure he knew the majority wouldn't catch on but he's given them more than enough to work with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

There have been many occasions where I have tried to make someone who is not a believer at least try to see what I see.  They look at me as if thinking, when is she gonna just leave it alone .  It boggles me  :Pulling_hair:  Sometimes I wonder do I just keep it to myself or risk being thought of as “poor thing”  any and every time I mention Michael’s name.  :icon_e_confused: It is frustrating.  They have made up their minds that Michael is dead and it is time to move on and leave it alone.  I know I cannot impose my beliefs on anyone else, but it is very hard to hear him being spoken of in past tense and not say something.

There's a guy at my work who every time he see me, the first thing he says is "He's dead ya know".  I just have to laugh at him and then he laughs at me.  You're right, you can't make someone see what you see - they have to seek it out themselves.  Most don't bother though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There's a guy at my work who every time he see me, the first thing he says is "He's dead ya know".  I just have to laugh at him and then he laughs at me.  You're right, you can't make someone see what you see - they have to seek it out themselves.  Most don't bother though.

I feel you, Andrea.  Sometimes I feel like they are thinking “dead man walking” just from the looks on their faces.  Sometime I guess as Michael sang in the WIZ, you can’t win.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

I feel the same, but I only show and let people scratching their heads, if anyone asks, I answer. It is a personal decision, if in doubt, then: looking to find!
It's like spreading love, get on a bus here and you see all dogs with angry face, and say "good morning" and get a smiling face, just about to take an attitude.

"I know I can not impose my beliefs on anyone, but it is very difficult to hear what is spoken in the past tense and not say anything"

What you say is true but many people prefer to be blind, deaf and dumb. Hopefully soon some BAM they hit on the head, perhaps awaken :LolLolLolLol:

I love this family!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

paula-c

I had my sister a little convinced that MJ is alive, until Murray " went to jail ". My sister told me that an explanation of how it could be that if MJ is alive there is a man in prison, well, I will explain some things on the trial and that I had doubts that Murray was in prison, ... the response of she was ja, ja, ja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So Michael wouldn't do what to his fans?

Give them the thrill of a lifetime? 
Give them the opportunity to better themselves through hard study and reading? 
Give them the opportunity to see the mainstream media for the the bloodsuckers they are?
Give them the opportunity to broaden their horizons beyond his gold pants?  (sorry Gina...nothin' but love..)
Give them the opportunity to seek the truth of his life?
Give them the opportunity to finally give respect to the world's greatest entertainment family?
Give them the opportunity to find a deeper meaning to life and appreciate what we are given? 

I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new
pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the
answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans,
he did it for his fans.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Give them the opportunity to see the mainstream media for the the bloodsuckers they are?
Give them the opportunity to broaden their horizons beyond his gold pants?  (sorry Gina...nothin' but love..)
Give them the opportunity to finally give respect to the world's greatest entertainment family?
Give them the opportunity to find a deeper meaning to life and appreciate what we are given? 

I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new
pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the
answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans,
he did it for his fans.

Blessings Always

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

bec

Chosen ones? I think we inflate our importance. We're the weirdos who believe loony tunes conspiracy theories and refuse to give up.

It's just what you chose to focus on. Other people chose to focus on their work and family/friends, etc. We chose to focus on this. If his fans want to say "oh you fooled us, how dare you" we are proof that if you care enough aka are emotionally traumatized by it enough to look into it more closely you would, like us, be a death hoax believer, and not a deader. And death hoax believers cannot claim emotional trauma because they (think they) know he's alive.

I think that's the purpose we serve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

he did it for his fans.

Blessings Always

:th_bravo:

:bearhug: x 7

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Perhaps MJ didn't do it to, or for, his fans - perhaps he thought they'd all catch on immediately! Perhaps it was for the rest of us, like me, who weren't fans, but were sitting on the sidelines waiting to be 'collected'!

Why would I, who wasn't a fan, who just liked MJ's music and along with the rest of the world, was somewhat intriqued by him; why would I, who unemotionally accepted he was dead for the first six months, albeit with strange vibes, which actually had started with the O2 announcement, of things not being quite right; why would I get inexplicably drawn to find out more about him, to spend hours, whole days and nights sometimes, watching videos, listening to songs, speeches and interviews, reading his lyrics, poetry and writings; why would I then, having decided this was a man who had deserved more than my previous fleeting, shallow interest, and being overwhelmed by how the whole scenario was just plain WRONG, why would I get the huge emotional thing hit me like a ton of bricks - nights of crying, not a few gentle tears, but overwhelming, body wrenching sobbing, helped along by those damn TINI testimonials.

Why would I go from that, believing him horribly dead ... via the 'could he possibly be alive?' idea .... and the 'he's more likely to be alive than dead' thoughts .... to the (happy) place I'm in now?!

Was it a case of clutching at anything that was better than that all-encompassing feeling of complete desolation? I don't think so. It felt like a natural progression.

Was it, as someone once wrote to me, that over the years, MJ had perfected the art of arousing people's curiosity about him (possibly with hindsight, with the express purpose of attracting people to his future hoax?) and I was simply displaying a natural response to that?

Curiosity --> receptiveness to 'odd' things --> desire to learn more --> emotional attachment --> receptiveness to even 'odder' things -->  somewhere near the truth, aka cloud cuckoo land!

I don't know - and I often wonder what was the trigger, why I didn't stay with everyone else in the comfortable circle of family, friends and the wider world.  But I'm glad I didn't!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Wishingstar!   You hit the nail on the head!! Bang bang!

Perhaps MJ didn't do it to, or for, his fans - perhaps he thought they'd all catch on immediately! Perhaps it was for the rest of us, like me, who weren't fans, but were sitting on the sidelines waiting to be 'collected'!

Why would I, who wasn't a fan, who just liked MJ's music and along with the rest of the world, was somewhat intriqued by him; why would I, who unemotionally accepted he was dead for the first six months, albeit with strange vibes, which actually had started with the O2 announcement, of things not being quite right; why would I get inexplicably drawn to find out more about him, to spend hours, whole days and nights sometimes, watching videos, listening to songs, speeches and interviews, reading his lyrics, poetry and writings; why would I then, having decided this was a man who had deserved more than my previous fleeting, shallow interest, and being overwhelmed by how the whole scenario was just plain WRONG, why would I get the huge emotional thing hit me like a ton of bricks - nights of crying, not a few gentle tears, but overwhelming, body wrenching sobbing, helped along by those damn TINI testimonials.

Why would I go from that, believing him horribly dead ... via the 'could he possibly be alive?' idea .... and the 'he's more likely to be alive than dead' thoughts .... to the (happy) place I'm in now?!

Was it a case of clutching at anything that was better than that all-encompassing feeling of complete desolation? I don't think so. It felt like a natural progression.

Was it, as someone once wrote to me, that over the years, MJ had perfected the art of arousing people's curiosity about him (possibly with hindsight, with the express purpose of attracting people to his future hoax?) and I was simply displaying a natural response to that?

Curiosity --> receptiveness to 'odd' things --> desire to learn more --> emotional attachment --> receptiveness to even 'odder' things -->  somewhere near the truth, aka cloud cuckoo land!

I don't know - and I often wonder what was the trigger, why I didn't stay with everyone else in the comfortable circle of family, friends and the wider world.  But I'm glad I didn't!

Yep yep, that's me too!  His name never crossed my mind in 50 years for more that a few seconds.  But after checking into the news and learning a bit about him, my heart started producing real pain I was shocked about, and the pain stayed until I found hope that he hoaxed his death. It was like MJ was able to flip some unknown-to-me switch in my heart on.  :ghsdf: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Wishingstar!   You hit the nail on the head!! Bang bang!

Yep yep, that's me too!  His name never crossed my mind in 50 years for more that a few seconds.  But after checking into the news and learning a bit about him, my heart started producing real pain I was shocked about, and the pain stayed until I found hope that he hoaxed his death. It was like MJ was able to flip some unknown-to-me switch in my heart on.  :ghsdf: :icon_razz:

Been sitting on the sidelines lately, but still here....I also was not a fan, but listened and danced to his music throughout my life...Something drew my here...My human nature to decipher that something didn't sit right with his whole death scenerio and events that followed after that.  I'm still here and I'm STILL WATCHING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions