paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Coincidence?

hmm.. yes, why is there a truck of the same moving company as was hired on 06/27/09? Why again this moving company of so many moving companies - and there are many You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLAAEXGrg6E [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ct1i-OHYiQ [/youtube]

..and another thing: I think this 'movie scene' "Carolwood" is about to close. It has served its purpose during this hoax and now it's time to move on :icon_e_wink:

Strange that the truck does not leave the house in recoiling
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Rather, strange that an ambulance would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

Coincidence?

hmm.. yes, why is there a truck of the same moving company as was hired on 06/27/09? Why again this moving company of so many moving companies - and there are many You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLAAEXGrg6E [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ct1i-OHYiQ [/youtube]

..and another thing: I think this 'movie scene' "Carolwood" is about to close. It has served its purpose during this hoax and now it's time to move on :icon_e_wink:

Strange that the truck does not leave the house in recoiling

Probably the truck had to enter the gate in reverse because it had to be loaded on the back end (out of the public eye), the truck is too long to make a turn so it leaves the gate in forward direction.

Recoiling the ambulance seemed to be pretty difficult for the chauffeur, I guess recoiling a moving truck would be a total mess :icon_lol:

P.S. just a theory...what if Michael was there in the house all the time until 27 June when the moving truck arrived and then stepped into the back of the truck including a car etc. and the moving truck left to some place?  :icon_geek:

Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 11:50:44 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

Everlastinglove
P.S. just a theory...what if Michael was there in the house all the time until 27 June when the moving truck arrived and then stepped into the back of the truck including a car etc. and the moving truck left to some place?

Possible, since Elvis also stayed in his house a couple of days afterward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Coincidence?

great thoughts Everlastinglove! I like your thinking on the subject  :icon_razz: you are right, there are so many moving companies over there, so this can not be a coincidence! that picture of Atlas moving van has got special meaning, like you wrote, it has served its purpose and its moving on...maybe it is time for another level/part (final part hopefully) in hoax  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:36:22 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

Everlastinglove
P.S. just a theory...what if Michael was there in the house all the time until 27 June when the moving truck arrived and then stepped into the back of the truck including a car etc. and the moving truck left to some place?

Just a wild thought about that possibility. Remember how about 1 or 2 days after the 25th, there was a mysterious flood of water all through the house which caused extensive damage which the owner wanted money from the Estate?  Okay remember the movie Home Alone with Macaulay Culkin, where the 2 'Wet bandits' turn on the taps after every home they rob. MJ is the 'smooth criminal'.  I know that sounds dumb, but no one has come up with a satisfactory reason why it happened. If fire trucks had come, there is no reason for them to have poured so much water on the house when there was no fire, though I know the police and forensics including Melissa Fleak had noticed the fireplaces on and the temperature very warm upstairs. We talked about it being to keep a corpse feeling warm to the touch, but I think it was another decoy or dead end in the hoax maze.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7vCYAaD3Mo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Coincidence?

great thoughts Everlastinglove! I like your thinking on the subject  :icon_razz: you are right, there are so many moving companies over there, so this can not be a coincidence! that picture of Atlas moving van has got special meaning, like you wrote, it has served its purpose and its moving on...maybe it is time for another level/part (final part hopefully) in hoax  :icon_razz:

You all make me happy  :icon_razz:  Thanks !!!  :multiplespotting: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

This property does not show 'SALE PENDING', nor 'SOLD'.  The current status is 'FOR SALE'/"ACTIVE", meaning still no buyer made an offer. WRONG info TMZ. 

Hopeless. Property IS NOT SOLD to anyone; whether or not people want to accept the fact. 
You may keep continuing discussion about truck with no meaning.

Scorpionchik - good to see you. I don't understand though. IF TMZ purposely posted a wrong story, don't you think there is a bigger reason? Or, do you think that TMZ is just like the other media outlets that are posting anything MJ in order to make a buck.

I can't believe that they'd post this without having some information or without it having deeper meaning. But I could be wrong.

to the one who posted about the movie "Home Alone". Doesn't it sound like something that Michael would throw in for laughs? I can picture it.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Everlanstinglove quote:
P.S. just a theory...what if Michael was there in the house all the time until 27 June when the moving truck arrived and then stepped into the back of the truck including a car etc. and the moving truck left to some place?  :icon_geek:
Good idea so if Michael got out from the house in that truck he will get into the house with the same truck that's why is there again.

Bec quote:
Rather, strange that an ambulance would.

Do you remember we said that Michael probably was the ambulance driver so in order not to be seen he drove the ambulance backwards?.
Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:54:19 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

Everlastinglove

Just a wild thought about that possibility. Remember how about 1 or 2 days after the 25th, there was a mysterious flood of water all through the house which caused extensive damage which the owner wanted money from the Estate?  Okay remember the movie Home Alone with Macaulay Culkin, where the 2 'Wet bandits' turn on the taps after every home they rob. MJ is the 'smooth criminal'.  I know that sounds dumb, but no one has come up with a satisfactory reason why it happened. If fire trucks had come, there is no reason for them to have poured so much water on the house when there was no fire, though I know the police and forensics including Melissa Fleak had noticed the fireplaces on and the temperature very warm upstairs. We talked about it being to keep a corpse feeling warm to the touch, but I think it was another decoy or dead end in the hoax maze.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7vCYAaD3Mo[/youtube]

Thanks for reminding me about the water flooding at Carolwood, MJonmind! I remember those reports about the water damage in the house, though I haven't found the link, and there are threads on this forum about the connections with water and MJ's "water..water" in This Is It. Water has a significant meaning, I'm sure. I wonder when they found out about the water leakage? After the moving truck left? If so, it might fit the story as if MJ's hinting: "just left the house for a journey and forgot to shut off the water" lol like many do forget while going on holidays.

but I think it was another decoy or dead end in the hoax maze

a clue or a red herring :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

This property does not show 'SALE PENDING', nor 'SOLD'.  The current status is 'FOR SALE'/"ACTIVE", meaning still no buyer made an offer. WRONG info TMZ. 

Hopeless. Property IS NOT SOLD to anyone; whether or not people want to accept the fact. 
You may keep continuing discussion about truck with no meaning.

Scorpionchik - good to see you. I don't understand though. IF TMZ purposely posted a wrong story, don't you think there is a bigger reason? Or, do you think that TMZ is just like the other media outlets that are posting anything MJ in order to make a buck.

I can't believe that they'd post this without having some information or without it having deeper meaning. But I could be wrong.

to the one who posted about the movie "Home Alone". Doesn't it sound like something that Michael would throw in for laughs? I can picture it.

Blessings

Hi Voice, I don't know about "back' meaning of TMZ, but this propertly is definitely  NOT SOLD, not even ALMOST sold.That I know for sure.In fact, I just checked again and saw that property has been on and off of market since March,2012.. Eeither way, they ARE media and yes, $$$$ alaways prevails.Since I am not media and have no $ interest, I want people have accurate info.
Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:30:11 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Why is it always a RED car? 
I know we’ve discussed the red car issue lots before, but is there anything we’ve missed?
Was it his get away car, right under everyone's noses?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Nice reminder that the red car was in the shade live at the scene, not the sun as in the ambulance pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but isn't it odd that we see the reflection of the red car in a too high up ambulance window while the position of the red car is low near the ground? This angle shot could only be taken from a higher position than the ambulance imho. So the picture could be staged or photoshopped. Supposedly, this red car had to be 'in the picture' for some reason.

@mjonmind, red getaway car, crossed my mind too when I posted the red car in the moving truck picture :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

ellyd

The red car in the shadow. Two different scenes: the shopped ambulance pic and ambulance-is-leaving movie.

Btw., you get that nerve-wracking "beep-beep-beep-beep" ONLY while driving a truck backwards (keeping it going as long as feasible, stretching time into the unbearable, right?). This "alarm clock" is available also for reversing garbage trucks (but not as impressive in an emotional context). Dramaturgical masterpiece.

There was another red car in front of Monovale Dr gate on June 28, 2009, when the water leakage report was put together (on Fox). Plus Vanity Fair was the medium chosen for telling the whole story about Christopher Weiss being a former EMT - the same Vanity Fair that recently published the infamous stories about Janet and LaToya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions