sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Pete Wentz Wants To Buy Michael Jackson’s Golf Cart
Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:14 PM
Tags: Pete Wentz digg 

Pete Wentz wants to buy Michael Jackson’s golf cart. The Fall Out Boy rocker – whose band covered Michael’s hit “Beat It” last year – was amazed to hear Michael was planning to auction off some of his possessions next month, and is determined to get his hands on a piece of memorabilia.

He said: “I want that golf cart which has him dressed up with Peter Pan on the front of it!”

Despite being delighted his idol is planning a series of shows at London’s O2 Arena in July, Pete is worried the performances could be an elaborate hoax.

He told BBC Newsbeat: “It’s kind of amazing to have a chance to see him again – I’ll come to London to do it.”

“Have you seen the movie ‘The Prestige?’ I think there is potential that this is all part of the act, part of the illusion that he will be out onstage and be dancing like the same old Michael and that he has everybody tricked. I think that anything is possible with it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:23:50 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

Why is this story posted yesterday  and it is written from pre Disappearing Day perspective. The Prestige reference was also  :icon_eek:. Is it in  reference to the Juliens auction that Thome was initially involved in that was stopped? Juliens are having another auction soon as Michael Bush his costume designer is auctioning off some pieces.
I somehow feel like we are travelling back in time and revisiting strategic hoax spots of significance.  Maybe the hoax journey is not a destination, but more of a round  or parallel trip. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
what the

I too feel like this is a major time warp.  :WTF:

Makes no sense if this was pre-July 2009 and they suddenly decided to post it yesterday.
Still makes no sense if this was indeed new.

I can only say either Pete Wentz has seriously lost track of time and events, or...

....x.x Okay, I'm just lost. Thoughts, guys?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
The article had actually been published back in March 2009 ( I think it was March) and re-issued yesterday.

:icon_question:  I have no idea.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

It really does feel these days like we're revisiting all sorts of old bits and pieces. Can it be that 'someone' is intentionally putting out this stuff, maybe to give another wave of people the chance to catch on to the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The article had actually been published back in March 2009 ( I think it was March) and re-issued yesterday.

Hahaha, you guys are amazing! yes these are revival news and comes from this:

Pete Wentz wants to buy Michael Jackson objects

ShareYour opinion:TopFlop
Sophie Bernard, published March 15, 2009

Pete Wentz is a big fan of Michael Jackson and he thinks even buy multiple objects from the King of pop when selling auction it will organize next month.

Pete Wentz, the bassist for the band Fall Out Boy, wants to buy some of the most memorable objects of Michael Jackson. It also revealed to have spotted many that he dreams of acquiring. It is a fan or it is not.

Even though he is delighted that his idol decided to resume a tour in London in July, he's afraid that this return is a disappointment. He said on BBC Newsbeat : "It's really a great chance to see him on stage." I will come to London for that. Have you seen the movie 'The Prestige'? I think that it can be that this is part of the game, of the illusion to see on stage dancing like the old Michael Jackson and deceive everyone. "I think that anything is possible with this.

Quote of yesterday's news:
“Have you seen the movie ‘The Prestige?’ I think there is potential that this is all part of the act, part of the illusion that he will be out onstage and be dancing like the same old Michael and that he has everybody tricked. I think that anything is possible with it.

I think this is the interesting part of the yesterday's news, it seems that the article is hinting the possibility of a Michael Jackson's comeback on the stage, maybe?. :affraid:
Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:19:04 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Pete Wentz is a big fan of Michael Jackson and he thinks even buy multiple objects from the King of pop when selling auction it will organize next month.

Pete Wentz, the bassist for the band Fall Out Boy, wants to buy some of the most memorable objects of Michael Jackson. It also revealed to have spotted many that he dreams of acquiring. It is a fan or it is not.

Even though he is delighted that his idol decided to resume a tour in London in July, he's afraid that this return is a disappointment. He said on BBC Newsbeat : "It's really a great chance to see him on stage." I will come to London for that. Have you seen the movie 'The Prestige'? I think that it can be that this is part of the game, of the illusion to see on stage dancing like the old Michael Jackson and deceive everyone. "I think that anything is possible with this.

I think this is the interesting part of the yesterday's news, it seems that the article is hinting the possibility of a Michael Jackson's comeback on the stage, maybe?. :affraid:

May be he would come back as a double and dance with the group of dancers and fool the audience! I guess Michael is capable of doing this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see

May be he would come back as a double and dance with the group of dancers and fool the audience! I guess Michael is capable of doing this.

Michael HAS always wanted to be in the background, for at least once in his life.
So I suppose in his afterdeathlife (AKA new post-hoax life), instead of being THE guy- he'll finally be 'one of the guys'. One of us. Unnoticed, and just 'someone else'...

Sounds like him, all right. ouo

Pete Wentz really had an odd way with words in that quote...
Jeez, and in MARCH 2009?

Just too weird nowadays! If he had ANY idea of what he was saying...  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

Wow - I had the same deja vu feeling like we've been here before. I kept looking at the date to see if I was missing something.

So - does anyone know what that Peter Wentz thinks post disappearance day? For the record, I think we can all agree with Peter :)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Despite being delighted his idol is planning a series of shows at London’s O2 Arena in July, Pete is worried the performances could be an elaborate hoax.

Is this Pete in on it? It looks like he was predicting that London concerts wouldn't happen, that all would be just a hoax?  :confused:

ps: The Prestige is a 2006 British-American mystery thriller film written, directed and co-produced by Christopher Nolan, with a screenplay adapted from Christopher Priest's 1995 novel of the same name. The story follows Robert Angier and Alfred Borden, rival stage magicians in London at the end of the 19th century. Obsessed with creating the best stage illusion, they engage in competitive one-upmanship with tragic results.
Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 06:16:37 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Is this Pete in on it? It looks like he was predicting that London concerts wouldn't happen, that all would be just a hoax?  :confused:

ps: The Prestige is a 2006 British-American mystery thriller film written, directed and co-produced by Christopher Nolan, with a screenplay adapted from Christopher Priest's 1995 novel of the same name. The story follows Robert Angier and Alfred Borden, rival stage magicians in London at the end of the 19th century. Obsessed with creating the best stage illusion, they engage in competitive one-upmanship with tragic results.

Oh yes and the movie is also about using doubles respectively a twin brother, illusion, a magical trick with "teleportation" (remember Michael at Super Bowl  :icon_e_wink: ) disappearing acts, etc.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

:ghsdf: I thought this topic was locked last time I clicked on it.  Maybe Im losing touch with reality.  I remember wondering well what’s wrong with this one?
Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:29:43 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

:ghsdf: I thought this topic was locked last time I clicked on it.  Maybe Im losing touch with reality.  I remember wondering well what’s wrong with this one?
I have been known to click the wrong icon at the bottom of the page at times and  move and lock topics by mistake. But I don't recall doing that in this particular thread.  Never fear  -- I always fix my
 boo-boos straight away   :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

I honestly think that some media are echoing the hoax, it is undeniable that online. That is the reason of Déjà vu, to hint to avoid being exposed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have been known to click the wrong icon at the bottom of the page at times and  move and lock topics by mistake. But I don't recall doing that in this particular thread.  Never fear  -- I always fix my
 boo-boos straight away   :-[

Geez, I thought I was the only one who did that  :LolLolLolLol:  Thanks RK.  I thought I was going stir crazy for a minute.  I’m known to do that from time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions