could this be a TII double??
October 13, 2012, 04:40:34 PM
ok, while browsing through a certain MJ impersonators, pics on face book i come across a comment that intrested me, so i clicked on the name to veiw the facebook pics, This one really struck me .... im sorry if i have posted in the wrong place i couldnt find a thread for the doubles or impersonators and i appologise if this piccy has been seen before .... anyway look at the impersonator standing next to 'William J Wagnor' the one in the white hat at the very back ... he looks to me like MJ in orange pants in TII .... (like i said i appologise if i have picked up on something that has already been looked at) .. this picture is titled 'MJ revival 2012 Berlin'

Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 04:42:04 PM by Suzi~Ses~Its~Right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Andrea

Re: could this be a TII double??
October 13, 2012, 04:47:44 PM
Hey Suzi-Ses, I moved your thread to "Others" because it's not breaking news.

Never seen that pic before, hard to tell what that guy really looks like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: could this be a TII double??
October 13, 2012, 04:52:15 PM
Thanks Andrea :0) ..... If anyone knows how to zoom in on photos that might help, im useless as images it took me nearly an hour to work out how to post the piccy lol ... its the guy to the right of the fella at the back in the hat :0)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal