finfinTopic starter

Emmanuel Lewis helping to restore MJ good name?
October 30, 2012, 08:23:32 AM
Following on from Chriss Angel's very interesting recent interview with Emmanuel Lewis - I found another very good video of an interview, that got me wondering if it is possible  Emmanuel is part of the "piece by piece" restoring of MJ's  good name?
I was also interested to hear Emmanuel say that Michael was family and lived with him to recuperate after the Pepsi burn.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly5GqrQPvhI[/youtube]

Was that the big screen TV he talked about in the Chris Angel interview?  :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTx778LK3Rc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-EzEQGLQ4[/youtube]

Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:25:18 AM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

This is  ABSOLUTELY wonderful!!!!!!!!!  At 5:35 with George Stroumboulopoulos:
 :penguin: :multiplespotting: :th_bravo: :abouttime: :omg: :beerchug: :michael-jackson:
George:  You were his friend. You were with him a lot.  And you know all the controversy that followed him.  What was it like watching your friend (Michael Jackson)  go through all that?

Emmanuel:  You know it was…it’s it was horrible, you know what I mean, because you know this guy is great. You know he’s got a heart of gold. And you know that he wouldn’t do any of those things that people were talking about.   Later on of course after he died, a few of those people came forward and says you know, it never happened, we didn’t do anything,  it was pressure by parents, by this or that.  We needed the money real bad and they figured that was a way to get at him. And there’s people in the press that actually came clean, but it’s a little late, you know what I mean.  Thanks a lot, you know what I mean, you put him through hell. And you know and …

George:  Even in that Martin Bashir documentary, he was pressuring you to try to divulge if anything happened to you.

Emmanuel:  Yeah they were always trying to, you know, put words in my mouth, or try to make crazy stuff happen.  You know, we just had the best times. You know, he’s always been nothing but a great friend, not just to me, to my whole family, and so we gave Michael some of these clips…
Even Katherine K. told Pierce Morgan that at least one of the boys had said that nothing happened, so this confirms that.
Back said that 'wrongs had been righted behind the scenes'.
Now to able to shout this testimony from the rooftops!

Bec, where are you! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thanks finfin, Emmanuel Lewis and I loved his emotion in the story
"You know he's got a heart of gold .. And You Know That I would not do any of Those Things That People were talking about."
Never too late to right the wrongs.

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

About the dance clip with him and Michael...... He says something after he mentioned

about the clips

"He was borrowing them but they never made it back to the house..So it's funny to se..when I saw when it came out and I saw they edited it perfectly..That's Michael..his such a perfectionist"

and the other guy says "certainly is"

Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:27:20 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MissG

It is very positive that still people want to clear MJ´s name. The sad part is that Michael needed to die in order to happen.
Mainly the news started again talking about MJ in a positive light when he left, but before were just negative criticism and mocking from their side.

Michael needed support then, now is just a "plus".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

It almost seems to me that many WANT Michael to be guilty, that they feel happy having him to hate on, spit on, joke about.  If you tell them about all the people/children that deny he could ever or did ever do anything, and even the ones accusing him to admit they lied, it seems they will just say, he MUST be still guilty with other children. They cover their ears.  It's like society has dumped all their collective loathing on him, to make themselves feel a little better about themselves. And it's been officially sanctioned by the media as open season on him, even though any bullying in schools is not allowed, and racial, homophobic, or anti-semitic words/actions are completely taboo.  True child-abusers by the millions carrying out horrific long-term acts, are completely ignored and seem to get off scott-free, and often hold positions of honor in society. Does MJ carry the weight of their collective guilt upon himself, and took their public shame and hatred?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Not every person will turn around and think differently because then they would have to process first their behavior and feel shame for how they treated a great man, and second, I have met and seen through out the world people who will condemn others that do good deeds that they aren't personally willing to do themselves, those who do better than them and so they simply to feel better themselves to believe in nonsense and some even create the nonsense, it's easier and far better to cast darkness on to a person doing great things than to start doing those same great things themselves, they would rather sit in their homes and continue their lives the way it's been lived and the only way to shut out that kind of conscience is to make it something terrible stick to another.

I have had those experiences, in fact we all have at some point in our lives and will continue to, unfortunately because Michael is a big superstar it's on a bigger scale. It would take a cleansing at a global scale to stop even a handful of people thinking anything bad about Michael, one that would have to be a humbling experience to those who still so judgmental about the way he cared for others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

everlastinglove_MJ

In the book 'Michael Jackson Conspiracy' also media has prosecuted MJ and the ignorant people who wanted to believe the media lies and didn't even make efforts to consider the validity of the stories. Even the author Aphrodite Jones first thought MJ was guilty but later she realised that she was prejudiced, that she got it all wrong and decided to fight for the truth. Much respect to her and to Thomas Mesereau, William Wagener and others.

In this interview Aphrodite Jones is vindicating MJ. We need to see more interviews like this!

April 28, 2010

Crime writer Aphrodite Jones on Michael Jackson’s death

Posted: 04:26 PM ET

Best-selling true crime writer Aphrodite Jones has been covering Michael Jackson for years.  On her TV program, True Crime with Aphrodite Jones, she has set out to prove that the allegations of child abuse and the fallout from his criminal trial were as responsible for his death last year as the drugs he was taking.

True Crime with Aphrodite Jones: Michael Jackson airs Thursday, April 29th on Investigation Discovery.  Jones spoke to the LKL Blog about her thoughts on the Jackson case.  The interview has been edited for clarity and content.

LKL Blog: You’ve spent years looking at Michael Jackson, his legal troubles and the man that he was.  In terms of connecting the dots for your program, tell me a little about what you learned.

Aphrodite Jones: I think what I learned is that we really forgot, while Michael Jackson was alive, that he was a human being.  We made him into a caricature.  The interesting for me is that nobody after the acquittal of Michael Jackson turned around and said, “gee, wait a minute, we reported only what we could to dig up dirt and never considered that this man has no place to turn now.”  Frankly, the media ran after him harder after the acquittal.  

It all got turned around on Jackson, in a big way.  I think people don’t realize – when Mihcael Jackson did anything, like the baby-dangling incident, it was blown out of such proportion because everybody made him out to be a freak.

LKL Blog: There’s no denying his talent but he was such a polarizing person.  People just wanted to know every detail – why do you think people had that kind of reaction to him?

Jones: First of all, Michael Jackson broke the color barrier.  And he did it in such a way, with his music, with his friendships and later with his vitiligo.  Here’s someone whose life was dedicated to not looking at races, being of only one color.  His music united the world.  He went to every country in the world with his music.  If his music landed there, he usually went.  And he embraced people of every culture.  Not many entertainers when you think about that really have that kind of stronghold or embrace of people in China, people in Singapore, people in Thailand.  My book [Michael Jackson Conspiracy] has been translated around the world.  In Japan, China, Taiwan, France, Italy, all over Europe.

LKL Blog: The theory that you’re operating on in the show – that Jackson never recovered from the allegations, from the trial, from the documentary…

Jones: Imagine this – imagine you are one of the most famous people in the world.  And not only are you famous, but you’re an entertainer and people want to imitate you – that was Jackson.  You can’t walk anywhere without being bombarded as yourself.  If you walk into a supermarket or a mall, he was immediately surrounded.  Everybody wanted a signature, everybody wanted a photograph, “oh, it’s Michael Jackson.”  He described some of those situations.  He would try to go to the Beverly Center to get a shirt like a normal person and he couldn’t do it.  And then people wondered why he was in disguise or what’s wrong with him?  He had no ability to walk around the planet as himself.  And that’s a weird thing, if you think about it.  Because it happened to him since childhood.  It’s not like he became an adult and decided to pick this life for himself.  He was chosen by his father for that life.  Or by a higher source, based on his voice and talent.  So from his childhood, all he knew was people following him around, adoring him, wanting to be like him.  But at some point, it gets tiring and you want to have a private life, you want to be able to move around.

LKL Blog: With all of this stuff that happened, the stress of having to move around, the trial, everyone picking him apart – was his death avoidable?  Or was is just bound to happen based on everything that had happened to him up until that point?

Jones: I’m one of those people who believe when it’s your time, it’s your time.  Michael Jackson gave to us from the time he was six.  That’s a lot of giving.  He died trying to make a comeback, to prove to his fans that yes, he was still the talent that he was.  And to his kids who hadn’t seen him in any other shoes other than the freak that they made him out to be in the media.

I think had Michael Jackson been given the opportunity to first of all, not have to fight for his own name, his own legacy to the extent that he did, I don’t think he would have agreed to the 50 concerts.  And by having agreed to the 50 concerts, he then worked himself into such a frenzy.  He really was in good shape.

This guy’s voice was there, his dancing was there, his moves were there.

But he lost the ability to perform and do what he loved to do because of all these allegations and insanity that swirled around him for years.  And the Bashir [documentary about Jackson] and the trial and the charges made it even worse.  He couldn’t trust anyone in the media and he didn’t even want to perform in the United States – that’s why he was doing it in England.

I think he overestimated what his potential could be – or got pushed into it or coaxed into it.  And then he realized he had to work really hard to get in shape to have the stamina to do this.

Michael was trying so desperately to resuscitate his legacy that he died trying.  He couldn’t get to sleep because he was riddled with the idea of being betrayed, being belittled, being picked on – how much can one person take?

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” ― Michael Jackson

LOVE
Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:01:46 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions