• The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Be Home For Christmas
October 12, 2012, 03:54:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Be Home For Christmas,
Not Eligible To Be Transferred To House Arrest

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 @ 01:00AM 

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Despite his hopes to the contrary, Dr. Conrad Murray will NOT be home for Christmas, as the beleaguered former cardiologist is not eligible to commute the rest of his four year jail sentence to house arrest, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Murray, who was convicted last year of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, had told his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, that he could be out of jail by the Holidays — but, not so!

"The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department maintains that Dr. Murray isn't eligible for house arrest/electronic monitoring," Dr. Murray's attorney, Valerie Wass tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Dr. Murray was recently taken from his jail cell to the Los Angeles County Hospital because he was concerned that he had developed blood clots on his legs. After a thorough examination, at the expense of taxpayers, it was determined that Murray didn't have any blood clots.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Spokesperson Nicole Nashida tells Radar, "Mr. Murray is alive and well. We are working with him in addressing his medical concerns and any other issues that he has. Mr. Murray is being treated just like any other inmate at the jail."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray is passing his time in jail by writing a tell-all book, and he hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money.

"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source previously told Radar. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.

"Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings for his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

"This is all about money for Murray though because he is absolutely flat broke and desperately needs the cash. He feels that the book could help rehab his image and help him to get his medical license back."

Reps for Murray have reached out to publishers to test the waters to see if there is any interest in the book, and so far the response has been, "no thanks."

Meanwhile, a law enforcement source tells Radar: "Murray isn't causing any problems, but like every inmate in jail, he wants out. Murray constantly laments that he is a scapegoat for Michael Jackson's death and he hasn't shown any true remorse for his role. Dr. Murray needs to accept the fact that he will be staying in jail for another year. Whatever medical condition he may develop, mental health issue, you name it, he will remain in custody. Jails have medical wings and are equipped to deal with any issue an inmate can develop."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

Well, if we're reading and looking for whispers between the lines, this headline does not bode well for the hopes of many of us.  :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks Mary for posting..  :bearhug:

Guys...Keep the faith !!!  And always SMILE !!!       
Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:48:48 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

Not good news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ellyd

In case we interpret "7 day theory" as "1 day = 1 year", this would make 2016.
This would make a lot more sense than 2012 or 2013 - given the overlay numerical structure has any impact at all.
Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 02:25:40 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

A Book on Tape may be??@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Be Home For Christmas,
Not Eligible To Be Transferred To House Arrest

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 @ 01:00AM 

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Despite his hopes to the contrary, Dr. Conrad Murray will NOT be home for Christmas, as the beleaguered former cardiologist is not eligible to commute the rest of his four year jail sentence to house arrest, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Murray, who was convicted last year of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, had told his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, that he could be out of jail by the Holidays — but, not so!

"The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department maintains that Dr. Murray isn't eligible for house arrest/electronic monitoring," Dr. Murray's attorney, Valerie Wass tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Dr. Murray was recently taken from his jail cell to the Los Angeles County Hospital because he was concerned that he had developed blood clots on his legs. After a thorough examination, at the expense of taxpayers, it was determined that Murray didn't have any blood clots.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Spokesperson Nicole Nashida tells Radar, "Mr. Murray is alive and well. We are working with him in addressing his medical concerns and any other issues that he has. Mr. Murray is being treated just like any other inmate at the jail."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray is passing his time in jail by writing a tell-all book, and he hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money.

"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source previously told Radar. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.

"Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings for his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

"This is all about money for Murray though because he is absolutely flat broke and desperately needs the cash. He feels that the book could help rehab his image and help him to get his medical license back."

Reps for Murray have reached out to publishers to test the waters to see if there is any interest in the book, and so far the response has been, "no thanks."

Meanwhile, a law enforcement source tells Radar: "Murray isn't causing any problems, but like every inmate in jail, he wants out. Murray constantly laments that he is a scapegoat for Michael Jackson's death and he hasn't shown any true remorse for his role. Dr. Murray needs to accept the fact that he will be staying in jail for another year. Whatever medical condition he may develop, mental health issue, you name it, he will remain in custody. Jails have medical wings and are equipped to deal with any issue an inmate can develop."

The fact that Murray is not released for Christmas does not have to be bad news indeed. One that does not conform to forecast BAM 12-21-12 we thought possible.
I liked "Mr. Murray is alive and well" why mention it? there were rumors that his life was in danger. There are many things we do not know with certainty the date BAM is one of them, so do not lose faith.
                                                                 :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adore

I agree that this sounds like a bad news for us. Michael cannot return without the "Murray problem" being solved. This, among other things, are not good signs, methinks.  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
I agree that this sounds like a bad news for us. Michael cannot return without the "Murray problem" being solved. This, among other things, are not good signs, methinks.

don't be too sure.

Murray under house arrest means he is now inaccessible to the public.
We only just assume he's at home, out of sight, only visible to eyes that are allowed to see him.

Now, people can't observe him in jail, even.

Who knows where he can be, while 'under house arrest'?

Who knows where he is right now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

@jujubii I was about to post much of the same.  If he were on “house arrest” and allegedly “at home’, people would be able to verify that or at least become suspicious enough to check it out.  To me that doesn’t fit with the hoax.  Murray’s true, confirmed location at any time cannot be fully uncovered I feel until the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Again with writing a tell-all book........
I don't think he's going to be able to make a
profit from his crime...that's usually not
allowed.  The again, mass shipments of
propofol sat at the doorway to his baby mama's
place......right, nothing about this makes sense. 

"... hasn't shown any true remorse for his role...."

Yeah....."role".....I am just going with that one for now : )

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

4 gallons of propofol.   :icon_eek:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yummy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

4 gallons of propofol.   :icon_eek:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yummy!

I reckon that would be a gallon a year  :icon_rolleyes:
4years, 4 gallons..........something about reading that article
was extraordinary.  Seeing how much propofol was ordered is
crazy....just crazy.  Here is what that article listed out:

Here’s how Dr. Murray’s purchases break down:

April 6, 2009, Dr. Murray ordered one 10-bottle carton of 100 milliliter vials.
Dr. Murray also ordered a 25-bottle carton of the smaller size, 20 milliliter vials.
Three weeks later, on April 28, 2009, Dr. Murray ordered 40 bottles of the larger size and 25 bottles of the smaller size.
Around May 12, 2009, Lopez says Dr. Murray placed the same order as he did on April 28, for 40 more 100 milliliter vials, and 25 more of the 20's.
And on June 10, 2009 Dr. Murray placed his final and largest order with Lopez: 40, 100 milliter vials and 50, 20 milliter vials.
That adds up to 130 of the larger bottles (100 ml each) and 125 of the smaller bottles (25 ml each) of propofol. The Los Angeles medical examiner ruled that the singer died of acute propofol intoxication.

I feel ill just reading this.......great article though...thank you for posting it!!!!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
@jujubii I was about to post much of the same.  If he were on “house arrest” and allegedly “at home’, people would be able to verify that or at least become suspicious enough to check it out.  To me that doesn’t fit with the hoax.  Murray’s true, confirmed location at any time cannot be fully uncovered I feel until the end.

ouo

Exactly.

Murray is the LAST thing to be addressed.
I'm never sure of if Michael could come back or what, but all I think we want to see the most is proof that he IS alive and well, and this Conrad Murray is just some sort of con-artist. Some actor, some.... something...

But he must remain out of sight for everything else to move along, so this 'house arrest' thing is actually a very good indicator that something is brewing over there. :ghsdf:

and also good for one of the main points of this hoax: for Michael to remain out of sight as well and enjoying a WHOLE different kind of peace than most people think he's 'resting' in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

paula-c

Yummy!

I reckon that would be a gallon a year  :icon_rolleyes:
4years, 4 gallons..........something about reading that article
was extraordinary.  Seeing how much propofol was ordered is
crazy....just crazy.  Here is what that article listed out:

Here’s how Dr. Murray’s purchases break down:

April 6, 2009, Dr. Murray ordered one 10-bottle carton of 100 milliliter vials.
Dr. Murray also ordered a 25-bottle carton of the smaller size, 20 milliliter vials.
Three weeks later, on April 28, 2009, Dr. Murray ordered 40 bottles of the larger size and 25 bottles of the smaller size.
Around May 12, 2009, Lopez says Dr. Murray placed the same order as he did on April 28, for 40 more 100 milliliter vials, and 25 more of the 20's.
And on June 10, 2009 Dr. Murray placed his final and largest order with Lopez: 40, 100 milliter vials and 50, 20 milliter vials.
That adds up to 130 of the larger bottles (100 ml each) and 125 of the smaller bottles (25 ml each) of propofol. The Los Angeles medical examiner ruled that the singer died of acute propofol intoxication.

I feel ill just reading this.......great article though...thank you for posting it!!!!

Blessings Always

That seems  the order of a hospital :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions