Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Be Home For Christmas

• 29 Replies

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Be Home For Christmas

• on: October 18, 2012, 11:32:52 AM
In something i agree, Murray is not in that prison then that import this title "Dr. Conrad Murray Will Not Be Home for Christmas"

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

• on: October 18, 2012, 05:59:30 PM
In something i agree, Murray is not in that prison then that import this title "Dr. Conrad Murray Will Not Be Home for Christmas"

Dr. Conrad Murray Will Not Be Home for Christmas because he will be enjoying Christmas somewhere else  :icon_lol:: Caribbean Beaches, Aspen, Europe who knows maybe he is planning his Holidays after Michael BAMs.   
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see

• on: October 18, 2012, 08:41:21 PM

Jujubii
Michael, for all his soft-spoken kind words and timid nature, was - IS - one smart man, and especially businessman.
MJ’s hired impersonator Navi described him (scroll to bottom).
What was he like?
‘Off stage he was quiet, shy and gentle. On stage he was a nut, the boss.’
http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/showthread.php?36042-MJ-double-Navi-talks-to-Vibe-ahead-of-show-featuring-other-MJ-impersonators

Agreed. And, in the Navi article... THIS part really stood out to me..

Navi's resemblance even led to work as a decoy.

He said: "There was one time when 2,500 people were chasing me in Thailand. I thought I would probable die that day.

:omg: De...coy...?

Someone please tell me I'm NOT nuts for the stories my mind's making up right now for just how Navi may have worked as for Michael in 2009...

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

Offline ellyd

• Hoaxer

• on: December 29, 2012, 09:13:24 AM
Corrected:

't was Ecas who was said to be "terminally life threatening ill" at a certain point, not Navi.
The forum got information from Ecas' representative stating that Ecas' site had been hacked when the illness statement was published.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:01:56 AM by ellyd »

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

• on: December 29, 2012, 10:12:52 AM
Why was this article posted back in October? :icon_e_confused:

....and why is Murray always trying to get out "at Christmas"?

Wouldn't you think he'd be petitioning for release throughout the year? :suspect:

[...]

Dr. Murray was recently taken from his jail cell to the Los Angeles County Hospital because he was concerned that he had developed blood clots on his legs. After a thorough examination, at the expense of taxpayers, it was determined that Murray didn't have any blood clots.

Anyone else remember Murray's defense theory to police was that Michael threw a "blood clot" (had an pulmonary embolism) and that's what "killed" him, not the propofol?  :compute:

[...]Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

:ghsdf:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal