What are the children looking at? Prince’s mouth is open and Paris seems aghast in the first picture. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bugsy

From what i can work one

the layout possibly something like but first warning, I am not sure I explained it right so be prepared to scratch your head ;P

|-------/    pretend the -- is at the top   if Michael and the kids where nearer to the / and  looking just off the  /  then the reflect would hit the /  then reflect on to the ------- which the los angeles words would first mirror image as eslsgna sol and then bounce on to the ----- and reverse back to los angeles 1958 the right way around... if you look at the panther michael is standing with his back against it on both  angles    Paris is further forward, so is prince and blanket and the security guard.. the mannequin is also on the left facing us and where the other might is, it's facing away from michael also ... his looking at something just off to the side of the / mirror so when he points it can be deceiving due to the angle.I'm happy with that vague explanation tonight because if not my head will go

Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 09:23:43 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what i can work one

the layout possibly something like but first warning, I am not sure I explained it right so be prepared to scratch your head ;P

|-------/    pretend the -- is at the top   if Michael and the kids where nearer to the / and  looking just off the  /  then the reflect would hit the /  then reflect on to the ------- which the los angeles words would first mirror image as eslsgna sol and then bounce on to the ----- and reverse back to los angeles 1958 the right way around... if you look at the panther michael is standing with his back against it on both  angles    Paris is further forward, so is prince and blanket and the security guard.. the mannequin is also on the left facing us and where the other might is, it's facing away from michael also ... his looking at something just off to the side of the / mirror so when he points it can be deceiving due to the angle.I'm happy with that vague explanation tonight because if not my head will go

well some of these screen shots do mostly go to show that there probably are not two michaels  :LolLolLolLol: but the idea that he reaches out and pokes it is very interesting to me. now the question if have could this be done not with mirror but with a certain camera lens or technique?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
suspicious mind - I see what you're talking about but I do think it's a mirror image.  The mirror is at a weird angle which is why it looks off.  You can see Prince's reflection as well and it's at the weird angle too.  When MJ points, the reflection points too but it just looks different because of the angle.

Yes Andrea you got it, that's my point and if you look at it again the dummy and the employee or client in white shirt are not reflected on the mirror so maybe they have been removed from that reflection or is that weird angle (like a triangular angle) you are talking about that makes just reflecting an illusion for us like this whole hoax, did you hear about that when Michael buys they close the shop for him? so why he was buying with so many people there just because they wanted to play with people's reflections just to make us going nuts.  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

ellyd

The Ed Hardy mirror illusion is a mirror starting in the corner crossing the room.
Description here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I remember that this photo was found  in the beginning of the hoax, and we talked about it in the Italian forum of which I was a member...Unfortunately, that forum now has  been deleted from the web..remember , however, that we realized it was a photo in the mirror.
Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:29:32 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Adi

The Ed Hardy mirror illusion is a mirror starting in the corner crossing the room.
Description here:

Yes - here is a good post from that old thread by Grace which explains it...I will just cut and paste it here:

Grace wrote:

The Ed Hardy Shopping Adventure is a mirror illusion. In fact there is only one MJ (roe eye) shopping with the kids.
The mirror is from floor to ceiling and is pointing into the corner behind the white door (left in the pictures).
It is a mirror at an around 45° degree angle - that's why we are confused.

The letters of LOS ANGELES (that do appear above the door in the mirror but not above the real door) are printed on the mirror.
If you look very closely, you will notice the mirror jointings from top to bottom in the area at right.

Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 05:00:17 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Sweetsunset
Yes Andrea you got it, that's my point and if you look at it again the dummy and the employee or client in white shirt are not reflected on the mirror so maybe they have been removed from that reflection or is that weird angle (like a triangular angle) you are talking about that makes just reflecting an illusion for us like this whole hoax, did you hear about that when Michael buys they close the shop for him? so why he was buying with so many people there just because they wanted to play with people's reflections just to make us going nuts.

Blankie
we realized it was a photo in the mirror.
Yes, I believe this whole thing was a deliberate illusion set up by MJ, and such a good one!  So I’m guessing the staging involved some wall mirrors (Grace's post), and a wall with video capability. So a video was taken which was enlarged and shown on one wall (from behind). Then the volunteers start acting with similar motions but not exact to completely drive thousands of fans batty.

Hesouttamylife
Who would name a drink “Mr” Pink    Pink is a female reference.  I wonder if the color has anything specific to do with what’s going on now.
Before the 1900’s and today, pink was a boy’s color.
Some date the origin of the association of pink with girls in the United States to the 1910s or 1920s. Many have noted the contrary association of pink with boys in 20th-century America. An article in the trade publication Earnshaw's Infants' Department in June 1918 said:
The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Yes @Mjonmind, it could have been a combination of mirrors and video manipulation (it's discussed in that old thread).
Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 05:12:15 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hi ellyd, do you happen to be Grace?  :icon_question: :icon_e_smile:

Now that we have discovered that the vid and reflections were just an illusion there is a big question: what was Michael's purpose making us believe that there were 2 Michaels in that shop?, Has something to do with that Twiggy tweet about the double theory and that a double/mirror will be used to stage the BAM?, Is Twiggy working with Michael?
Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 09:18:40 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

Hi ellyd, do you happen to be Grace?  :icon_question: :icon_e_smile:

Yes she is. No idea why she is trying to hide that though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

just a quirky little thing here for me  :-[ flippin' through the tv channels the other day and ran across an old movie " lovely to look at" well it caught my attention because of the remark michael made ( lovely to look at) to the two vans who were outside in the bashir thing . i just thought it was a very old fashion way of speaking) . so it had red skelton in it and of course that made me look too ( love red) so anyway the part that comes in here , there was a scene where the girl imagines the guy (howard keel plays) singing to her and lo and behold he is in 4 mirrors at the same time. probably nothing but it intrigued me . knowin' how he loves the old movies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Speaking of Mr. PINK [shirt  :affraid: ] ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Speaking of Mr. PINK [shirt  :affraid: ] ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AND THIS TOO!  :affraid: :michael-jackson: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

From Mj - Official Facebook page!! ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:38:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Sim, just took some time exploring again all your work! You never cease to blooo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ow me away! :bowdown: :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions